Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2017 1:41 pm  #11

Re: Why is it not working for me?

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I don't know you and I don't know what you talk about with these guys you mention. If you step away from LOA, techniques etc for a while and look at the basics, ie the conversations you're having; does it go too fast too soon? Do they have access to instagram or Facebook if you're on these platforms? Do you overshare and they see those posts? Do you see theirs and do you really know them?

I agree with you. I learnt about LOA only after my POI cut me off. And I just spent my time reading all these materials and doing so many techniques and continously reading success stories and waited impatiently & desperately for a text or a call. I didnt bother to use conscious creation for other areas of my life.
As you may have read in my previous posts, I used to feel so lonely because I was alone and nobody paid attention to me or no guy would flirt with me and flock over to my other friends and I suffered from low self esteem.
Recently I started self love meditations and did a little bit of letting go and accepting my single time. I even reconnected with old friends and went on a trip. I was praised at work & my coworkers gave me a really warm farewell which was so unexpected as I thought I didnt matter at my work so much. I manifested my education loan which was getting delayed a lot and so many people have been noticing me. My friends' friends keep telling me that I am cute and pretty and that really gives me a happy vibe. I also visualised my parents' business growing as it wasnt going well and that is also very close to manifesting
Although, in the midst of all this, I still missed my POI and havent heard from him at all. Its like I am still weak when it comes to manifesting contact with him. Plus he removed me from fb which really shocked me but thats probably because my friends & a few guys friendshave been tagging me a lot so he might have been annoyed or something idk. I was really sad about it for 2 days but I am going back to a believing and letting go phase again. I still do only PW and Agnes meditations. The only problem is that I have been to a few pyshics who told me my POI will never contact me so that is clouding my beliefs big time. If you can help me out with this, it would be great. Sorry for the long post and if I have gone off topic

8/13/2017 2:05 pm  #12

Great post from Spiritualhustler.

That's what LOA is about - YOU and your amazing vibe that draws people to you.

When people say this 'technique' or spell worked - I doubt it was that, they just had a great non-needy, non-attached vibe and THAT worked. They believed the technique or spell would work so it did, but it wasn't the technique or spell - it was the belief.

They didn't need the extra 'stuff'of spells or techniques (and IMO that can slow things down because it can sometimes prove you don't believe in yourself enough)  but they get confused between correlation (doing something at the time you got results) and causation (getting results BECAUSE of that thing they were doing).

A bit like e.g a sports team thinking they won because they did their 'winning ritual' before the game. They didn't win because of the ritual, the ritual just made them BELIEVE they'd win. So they did.

Or in Harry Potter (for some posters 😁) when Ron thinks he did well in the Quidditch match because he'd been given 'liquid luck' but he hadn't, he just thought he had and that made him believe he could do it.

It's the belief that is key, not the ritual/spell/RI/RS.

Last edited by Lifesagas (8/13/2017 2:07 pm)

8/14/2017 6:19 am  #13

I gave on my ex.
Sorry you're having issues *hugs*

8/14/2017 3:38 pm  #14

It seems you are focusing on what you are doing wrong. Instead, can you focus on all the energy you have put into this manifestation and turn it into excitement? If you can see that everything is energy, what will shift your mind about this situation is to take control of where you want your energy going. If you visualize, but then place all your energy on the absence of something, that is what you will get. The key is to focus the mind and become a jedi! You MUST focus more on the desire you want, than anything else. If you are getting discouraged that is when it is time to go out and have FUN. Dance, play, sing, run, or do whatever it takes to get you in the vibration of JOY. When your life is fill more with joy than lack, that is when your external world shall reflect back to you your desires.Β 
XoXo,Β 
Julie: LOA Coach at Veronicaisles.com

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

8/23/2017 4:24 pm  #15

Jen I would like an update on ya if you don't mind I see where you are coming from I have experienced that as well I feel really good though still so it's only a matter of time 😊 Just an update and maybe I could help ya?

Board footera