Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2015 1:24 am  #21

Re: Love help

i dont mean to be rude but i thought this was my thread?

Last edited by Bellecat (6/28/2015 8:39 am)

6/28/2015 1:35 am  #22

loving57 wrote:

I have been practiing loa for a while; got my love back 3 times, but short lived.Β  A lot has changed since last I saw and talked to him, he got engage.Β  I feel like a pendulum right now. sometimes I belive and sometimes not.Β  I do want him back but I am getting tired of the waiting.Β  want to let go.Β  Give up!Β 
Tell me, if you give up, do you stil get what you asked for?Β 
Can this still happen for me?Β  I want to be able to detach because sometimes I do not feel like getting out of bed.Β  I miss him.Β 

Hi loving57! You can totally attract him back. I felt the same way last year but Veronica helped me. I highly recommend emailing her!

6/28/2015 1:36 am  #23

Bellecat wrote:

i dont mesn to be rude but i thought this was my thread?

Sorry bellecat. We didn't mean to take over your thread.

6/28/2015 2:20 am  #24

Bellecat wrote:

i dont mesn to be rude but i thought this was my thread?

Oops,  sorry Bellecat! 
Β 

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

6/29/2015 10:30 am  #25

That is great you are finally clear that you want a COMMITTED man! Start to state empowering present moment thoughts such as "My life is unfolding perfectly" and "I am now attracting an amazing and available man". When we confirm negative statements such as "my love life is a mess", then we will get delivered more messes to confirm our mess! I do not think that is what you really want more of! So state clearly the things you would want more of and the Universe will deliver those thigns to youΒ 

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

7/02/2015 6:05 am  #26

Spiritual Hustler wrote:

That is great you are finally clear that you want a COMMITTED man! Start to state empowering present moment thoughts such as "My life is unfolding perfectly" and "I am now attracting an amazing and available man". When we confirm negative statements such as "my love life is a mess", then we will get delivered more messes to confirm our mess! I do not think that is what you really want more of! So state clearly the things you would want more of and the Universe will deliver those thigns to youΒ 

Β 
I wish I could like this! Haha

Board footera