Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2017 6:01 am  #91

Re: Ready to call LOA on its bluff

I think it's the idea to let go how is it come about and the negative thoughts. Because it's already manifested, is just aligning for the desire.

Just like the lady from another group said, it's already done just act as if You already have it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

7/27/2017 11:00 am  #92

hello - looking for some encouragement today. I am going on about 1 1/2 mths of NC with my ex. We broke up about 4 mths ago and kept in contact here and there (mostly bc of my doing) but not once had met up or anything. I have been doing my best in trying to remain positive, acting as if I already have what I desire... but some days are better than others.  We are still connected on social media, which I try to stay off of... he has liked some of my posts and even my sisters but no real contact.. I'm not gonna lie I was a lil bummed out yesterday when I didn't see him like or comment on my nephews picture (it was his birthday and my nephew and him had a strong connection). One of our mutual friends (no one either one of us are that close to) planned a happy hour in a few weeks. I saw his name on the FB invite. Neither one of us has responded. Should I reply with a yes, and if so, when or wait to see his response? Of course I want to go in the hopes of seeing him. Knowing that I have the potential of seeing him in a few weeks is definitely helping with maintaining the NC on my end. Any advice on how I can manifest his presence at this happy hour?

7/27/2017 11:14 am  #93

Set the intention and leave it. Get on with your life.

With LOA you don't need to do anything but that. You don't need to engineer seeing him or whatever.

Think about where your vibe is at. If you're bummed that he didn't like a FB post then you're coming from a place of need and that's not a high vibration.

Work on self- love, get your vibe high so a little thing like a FB like or not has no impact on you whatever.

Board footera