Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2017 1:02 am  #11

Re: Experience with my friend

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

happyinlove wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

He seems very toxic and rude- I'm so sorry.

That's just my opinion

Agree strangely I find it funny that some people who tell me "why do you want a guy like yours" " you can do better" " get Away from this" "he sounds like a terrible guy you should attract something better " ( all paraphrasing so I guess I shouldn't put it in quotes cause it's not quotes . ) seem to defend someone who sounds awful on their end .

Yes.

Just to clarify a) he's NOT a romantic interest and b) he doesn't upset or hurt me. I know enough about myself to ignore his comments. I don't spend a great deal of time with him purely for the reasons he can be vibe- lowering but I don't really allow him to affect me so much.

I know I can't change him but I can draw boundary lines with him. He had a bust up with his next door neighbour too. It's him, nobody "pushed out".

I guess I just wanted to explore his behaviour here.

Well see, that's the thing, you can "change him", in a way. You can attract a version of him who has all the qualities that you'd admire, which differ from 'this version's him'.
I know you said he's not a romantic interest, so I just mean you can quote, "change him" in the way in which you'd like Β 

I'm really sorry for how he's been toward you. Just know, if it means anything at all (and I know you know it!!) that you're amazing Keep a high vibe!

7/31/2017 1:42 am  #12

Have some posts vanished from this thread?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/31/2017 1:02 pm  #13

This is not what the original post was about at all!

7/31/2017 1:12 pm  #14

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

This is not what the original post was about at all!

Not at all. I hate to ignore people, but it's to the point where no one else can have a thread without her hijacking it. Ridiculous.

8/01/2017 11:04 am  #15

Back to the original post, I've given the friend the number of a counsellor to contact. I wonder if he will?

Board footera