Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2017 2:36 pm  #1

New to LOA. Please help!!!

Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to LOA, only just started exploring the concept about 2 months ago. So would really appreciate some advice on this matter!

I recently ran into a guy I was sorta dating a year ago. Things between us didn't progress then as he wasn't in a space for a committed relationship but I was. We reconnected after bumping into each other at the start of this month, occasionally texting. We hung out about two weeks back at his place and chatted, and kissed. But I didn't hear back from him after, so I left it as it was. Did regular visualizations and all, because I realized I still had feelings for him after all this time.

On Saturday night, we ran into each other again at a bar we both hang out at. He arrived with a girl whom he later said was his colleague, and joined his group of friends. But i got increasingly upset as the night went on and called him up at the end of the night. I asked if I could go over just to see him, and he said no because it was really late, and he felt like he didn't want what happened at his place the last time to repeat itself, he didn't feel it was right for him to do that to me given that the situation is still the same as when we met - he said it wasnt that he didn't like me, he just still isn't looking for a commitment right now. I kept asking if I could go over still, and he kept saying no. After I finally relented, I asked if any one of his female colleagues he was with earlier in the night was anyone he was considering. He said there may be one of them who's a little more special, but he's not planning on doing anything as of now.

I really don't know what to do. I feel like I could've ruined any chances I could've possibly had with my neediness, and pushed him towards the other girl even more. So sorry for the lengthy post. I'm just so lost and broken right now, I spent the entire month working on manifestations, visualizing, meditating. All that for this to happen. I still really want to be with him. What should I do?

Last edited by dancerinthedark (5/29/2017 2:55 pm)

5/29/2017 2:45 pm  #2

Re: New to LOA. Please help!!!

Tell me one thing, why would you want to be with a person who clearly says he does not want to be with you? If you loved him, you wouldn't be 'needing' him.
And right now, I think you should break all contact with him and focus on yourself. Do things that make you happy and see how he comes running back to you.
Good luck.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/29/2017 3:00 pm  #3

Thanks so much for replying! I guess i just wished we had an opportunity to give things a shot. I've dated other guys even after things ended last year, but he never really left my mind much, and seeing him again just reminds me how much I still feel for him.

Is working on myself all that's needed for him to come back? Should I continue with the visualizations too? Having this happen while I'm still new to LOA is disheartening, sometimes I don't know what to believe in/what I'm doing when reality seems so different. ):

5/29/2017 3:05 pm  #4

dancerinthedark wrote:

Thanks so much for replying! I guess i just wished we had an opportunity to give things a shot. I've dated other guys even after things ended last year, but he never really left my mind much, and seeing him again just reminds me how much I still feel for him.

Is working on myself all that's needed for him to come back? Should I continue with the visualizations too? Having this happen while I'm still new to LOA is disheartening, sometimes I don't know what to believe in/what I'm doing when reality seems so different. ):

All you gotta believe in is yourself. And if you feel good when you are doing the visualisation then sure, continue. But stop when it starts feeling like a chore. Don't do these things to get him back. Do them only if they make you feel happy.
Yes, making yourself happy is all that is really needed.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/29/2017 9:37 pm  #5

Hi! I fell that too! Loving somebody who seems not to care is stressful. Just be strong to move on and be positive with everything. Β Life is not perfect but it is important how we deal the challenges we encounter. Β Get on with life and just let it flow.

5/29/2017 11:56 pm  #6

Bright Sparks wrote:

Hi! I fell that too! Loving somebody who seems not to care is stressful. Just be strong to move on and be positive with everything. Β Life is not perfect but it is important how we deal the challenges we encounter. Β Get on with life and just let it flow.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! it's still a bit of a struggle to shake off those negative feelings but I'm working on it! Hoping that things will take a turn real soon ☺
Β 

5/30/2017 12:04 am  #7

Hi.. i actually didn't read your post because i know what happened before does not have an my relationship with what's going to happen.
There is one simple thing. If you have a desire, there is a reason for it. It can be fulfilled otherwise you wouldn't have that desire. So simply be happy and send love and leave all to the universe.

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

5/30/2017 7:52 am  #8

Scarlet Angel wrote:

Hi.. i actually didn't read your post because i know what happened before does not have an my relationship with what's going to happen.
There is one simple thing. If you have a desire, there is a reason for it. It can be fulfilled otherwise you wouldn't have that desire. So simply be happy and send love and leave all to the universe.

Wow, thank you!! Your message has helped to give me much faith. I don't know how it will happen or when, but I'm now willing to hand this over and trust in the universe to do for me what I can't for myself. And that all will be fine regardless. (:
Β 

5/30/2017 2:02 pm  #9

dancerinthedark wrote:

Scarlet Angel wrote:

Wow, thank you!! Your message has helped to give me much faith. I don't know how it will happen or when, but I'm now willing to hand this over and trust in the universe to do for me what I can't for myself. And that all will be fine regardless. (:
Β 

I am sorry i made a slight typing error. Glad to see that it helped. All the best dear

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

Board footera