Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2017 6:26 am  #1

A pattern I noticed

Since I have been more conscious of what I think all day long and what happens to me in response to that, there is a pattern I notice that amuses me and we can learn something from. Nearly every time I have one of that nice small manifestations and talk about it to other people and am excited about it, it happens again within a few days. The second time, I'm a little less excited and don't talk about it so much anymore and it doesn't happen again.

There isn't really anything special about that. It's just proof of LoA and I don't need proof of it anymore, but think about it for a moment. What do you do, when something bad happens with your ex or any other thing you want? You think about it, you talk about it. Then it happens again or something that feels similar bad, but you don't talk less about it, you talk MORE about it. Now you think about both of that situations and it becomes more and more. How about thinking and feeling more about the things you want and less about the things you don't want? Look at this forum..how many post do you see where people are telling us how great their day was? And look at all the miserable, complaining, self-pitty posts. The way most of you use this forum isn't serving you at all!

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/05/2017 7:28 am  #2

Re: A pattern I noticed

Sanshi wrote:

Since I have been more conscious of what I think all day long and what happens to me in response to that, there is a pattern I notice that amuses me and we can learn something from. Nearly every time I have one of that nice small manifestations and talk about it to other people and am excited about it, it happens again within a few days. The second time, I'm a little less excited and don't talk about it so much anymore and it doesn't happen again.

There isn't really anything special about that. It's just proof of LoA and I don't need proof of it anymore, but think about it for a moment. What do you do, when something bad happens with your ex or any other thing you want? You think about it, you talk about it. Then it happens again or something that feels similar bad, but you don't talk less about it, you talk MORE about it. Now you think about both of that situations and it becomes more and more. How about thinking and feeling more about the things you want and less about the things you don't want? Look at this forum..how many post do you see where people are telling us how great their day was? And look at all the miserable, complaining, self-pitty posts. The way most of you use this forum isn't serving you at all!

You are so right about this one.(Well you are right about lots of stuff but this one hit me like a rock) Yesterday i had my last session with my loa coach here in Greece and thats the topic we discussed btw. Thinking and observing and knowing what thoughts I am having all day and how they set up emotions for me. And you are on the spot when i manifested a meeting with my love i could not stop talking about it the first 2-3 days.then i just like froze and got anxious and nothing happened.And the last days i keep having manifestations of things i dont want.So i asked my self why?and the response was cause you are focused on that.We all should really focus on posting more of appreciating posts and things we enjoy. and here is my first one...

Yesterday i had my last session with my loa coach and i found out that i have a great opportunity for a summer job and another possibility for studying to become a life coach myself.I dont know what my coach sees in me but I appreciate thatΒ 

5/06/2017 9:54 am  #3

Re: A pattern I noticed

Sanshi wrote:

Β 
I think this forum is way better than another one where 90% of the posts are about people wanting to attract back their exes more than LOA in general.. It's calmer here.

These few days I felt 1/2 empty but 1/2 peaceful because I stopped thinking about my girlfriend 24/7. I told myself I have too many important things to do so just get used to it that she's busy working overseas and learning to be independent on her own. So I spent my non working hours doing my "homework" and playing Abraham hicks videos nonstop. I have gotten used to the distracting background in Hicks videos but they are still blah blah blah to me.

I started to "pamper" myself a week ago by using facial sheet masks daily and applying moisturizer on my body. Not sure why I felt like doing so but I thought hey, maybe I can love my physical self too? Who says a man can't smear goo on himself right?

A few days ago i told myself I will get some freebies this weekend. Not sure what or how but I said I will get something small and for free. And? my boss gave me a nice breakfast yesterday (oh,free!  (lol)) and today, I treated myself to a nice lunch. On my way to my parents' , I decided to buy a lottery ticket and i won $60!

So there you go, free breakfast yesterday and a free lunch today because my lottery prize paid for it! 
Simple pleasures in life.....

Am I healed? Nah, I merely refused to think about the negatives but focus on what I ought to do now. When I start to think negative, I'll look into the mirror and curse at myself. It helps that I live alone so I can yell or say anything I want.

Last edited by kafel (5/06/2017 10:20 am)

You want to enter my life? The door is open!
You want to leave my life? The door is open too!

Just don't block the doorway, you are blocking the entrance!Β 

Β 

Board footera