Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2015 1:10 pm  #1

The TRUE secret to the LOA

The truth is that once we really understand how the LOA works, it should be second nature. Our natural state of being should be happiness and we should be in the vibration of coherent gratitude most of the time. Yes, the world is a crazy place and horrible things do happen. However, these unfortunate circumstances only call for more of our light, not less. Now is a time on the planet where everyone needs to bring their darkness into the light. Only then can we begin to heal as a planet and create heaven on Earth as we came here to do!

So what is the secret to the LOA? It is self love! When we truly and fully love ourselves the LOA is SO much easier. Why? Because we automatically know we deserve love, abundance and prosperity! There is no doubt in our mind about who we are and what we are worth. We know that we came here to drop all the bs and remember our true divine nature.

When we finally step into self love the LOA is so easy! We are just planting seeds all day and TRUSTING the soil of the universe is healthy enough to grow and support our seeds!This switch happens when we finally learn to live from our hearts and not our minds. When we tap into our heart’s desires we are giving ourselves the greatest gift. Switch manifesting from your mind to your heart. All the treasures lie in your heart center and when you can channel your manifesting from that place, the struggle and resistance will dissolve

Want help with this? Check out my website!Β http://julietdickinson.com
Julie- LOA and Happiness Coach

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

11/18/2015 2:47 pm  #2

Re: The TRUE secret to the LOA

Very beautiful post. Thank youΒ 

11/18/2015 9:26 pm  #3

Awesome post. LOA is always working.

11/18/2015 9:53 pm  #4

I love this!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ»

11/18/2015 9:55 pm  #5

Screenshot πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/19/2015 1:47 pm  #6

Sam wrote:

I don't know how to live from my heart and not my mind. I would really like to know how to let go of what's in my head and just live with love.

Hi Sam,Β 
Most people live in completely in their minds and do not even know it! Do not get me wrong, having control over your thoughts and choosing positive thoughts is VERY important. However, we do have the ability to bring our energy down from our head and enjoy living fully in the body. We miss so much pleasure and sensation when we are only living in our mind because we are not paying attention to all the beautiful things that are happening in the present moment, we are simply lost in our heads.

The smells of nature, the Earth on your feet, the wind on your nose, the way your heart tingles when you hear your favorite song. Living from the heart is a simple of act of moving awareness away from the mind and into the body and heart center. There is an institute called Heartmath that scientifically studies how your heart is connected to your natural intuitive guidance system. Our heart has an intelligence just as our brain has an intelligence. Thinking positive thoughts is very important, but our heart is not capable of thinking negatively about ourselves or anyone! The heart has a connection to the divine intelligence just as our mind does. The heart also doesn’t have the ego in the way, trying to cancel out all of our positive thinking with fearful thinking. Try it out, you have nothing to lose

Julie- LOA and Happiness Coach

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

Board footera