Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2017 2:39 am  #1

Can someone help me with my resistance?

I don't know what exactly causes it, but what I do know is:

-When I think of her, or the past with us, or anything about her, I get anxious and sad. Maybe it's because she's out of my life right now?Β 
-With everything else, I believe that I can manifest things and that LoA works. But when it comes to her, I don't believe it. I don't believe she'll be back. (Maybe it's because of what the Pyshcic told me...?)
-I don't want to be with anyone else, and I can't emotionally give up on her. I can't move on, and I can't let go either. I've tried letting go and not thinking about her, but it just doesn't work for me. So I'm stuck in a place where when I think about her, I feel sad and anxious, but when I do things to let go (daily things, work, etc.) I can't. I've also tried moving on, and I just can't. I can't. SO I'm stuck in a place where I HAVE to get her back, if that makes sense. I don't want to be with anyone else, and I CAN'T be with anyone else. I've tried. It's a catch-22. I can't let go and feel at peace, but I can't not think of her, and not be sad about it either. I'm stuck in a bad place.
-I feel so disconnected from her. I've tried in the past to reach out and really show her how much she means to me, but she's pretty goddamn ******* heartless at the moment, so maybe I'm stuck on that too? I mean I've done and said the most amazing, sweet things, and anyone would be lucky to have a guy like me. I really do deserve the best. If I want to be with her, then I DO deserve to be with her. I deserve to be with the person I want to be with. I just feel so hurt that after everything I've done to show her how much I care, and how much love and work I've put into it, she just keeps ignoring me. A little while ago I messaged her about how badly I'm hurting (I know, bad.) and put it really into detail... and she didn't give a **** enough to reply. The only reason I can think that she wouldn't reply to things so heartfelt and after seeing how hard things are for me after she left, is that she's seeing someone else.

I'm having a really really rough time right now, (REALLY ******* ROUGH) and I can't visualize and stay hopeful, if thoughts of her are just keeping me sad. It's been ******* two years already, I can't ******* beliueve it... so it has to be more than just "healing". I honestly do not know what the next step is. I don't know how to get past this ******* roadblock that's been in my way for the longest time, and it's ******* DESTROYING ME on the inside. I want to be happy again. I've tried looking at life, and being grateful for what I do have... and I am! But it's just not the same...

I've been trying so hard to figure out what the **** is stopping me from getting past this roadblock for the past year, and it's killing me. Someone PLEASE help me figure this out. I can't suffer like this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! ****.

Last edited by YesIWILL (4/15/2017 2:44 am)

4/15/2017 3:08 am  #2

Re: Can someone help me with my resistance?

Hey don't focus on the past.....if you keep focusing on what made you sad guess what...you will be sad...change your focus...it's simple...not easy but simple...take it from a guy that has made progress (me that is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) in less than three months of changing his thoughts and have less and less negative feelings...there are times that I too think of the past but when it goes to the parts of being sad I say no thank you I am choosing a different thought that makes me happy.Right now I am having a coffee alone listening to some relaxing music and I imagine how amazing it would be to have my love here with me.it makes me feel very good.I really have started enjoying my own company and don't care if I am alone right  now...we have a saying here in Greece I really love and haven't really paid attention to it till recently...No one is ever alone when they carry people they love in their hearts....

Have faith and bless you

4/15/2017 3:14 am  #3

YesIWILL wrote:

-When I think of her, or the past with us, or anything about her, I get anxious and sad. Maybe it's because she's out of my life right now?

Simple reason. It's not because she is out of your life, but because you are focused on her being out of your life. Abe talk about the two ends of the stick and you are focused on the absence/lack end of the stick that every subject has. That's what your feelings try to tell you here and it's an valuable information. You feel bad all the time, because you go in the direction you don't want to go all the time. Emotional pain isn't different at all from physical pain. If you would run against a wall, how often would you do it? Probably just once. Then you feel that it hurts and you don't do it again, because you interpret the hurt as a signal that it isn't such a good idea to run against a wall. It's the same with emotional pain. It tells you "stop thinking the thing you are thinking". It's not there to make you suffer, it's there to show you the way. It's there so that you can say "Oh, that doesn't feel good. I think a different thought that feels better". But you don't see the signal as what it is and you run against the wall again and again. It hurts more and more every time you are doing it, but you think that the wall is the problem and want it to go away. It won't go away. Just stop running against it.

YesIWILL wrote:

-With everything else, I believe that I can manifest things and that LoA works. But when it comes to her, I don't believe it. I don't believe she'll be back. (Maybe it's because of what the Pyshcic told me...?)

You haven't believed it before any psychic told you anything. I need to quote Abe again here: A belief is just a thought you keep thinking. I don't know how often I read "This is hopeless" from you in the past year. I think it's safe to assume that you thought it even more than you said it to us. So that is the thought you have practiced and LoA brings you more thoughts like that. It's not so surprising that you believe that you can't get her back. You have a lot of momentum going on.

YesIWILL wrote:

SO I'm stuck in a place where I HAVE to get her back, if that makes sense.

I am sure you have heard a thousand times that we can't have something we think we need. You can obviously survive without her. Why do you think you need her back? (Serious question)

YesIWILL wrote:

I'm stuck in a bad place.

Maybe you want to soothe that story a bit? It's not serving you.

YesIWILL wrote:

I mean I've done and said the most amazing, sweet things, and anyone would be lucky to have a guy like me.

You can't compensate your vibration with all action in the world. You don't give her the chance to react in any other way to it than she did. You have to work on your vibration first. Else nothing will ever change.

YesIWILL wrote:

The only reason I can think that she wouldn't reply to things so heartfelt and after seeing how hard things are for me after she left, is that she's seeing someone else.

Sorry, but that is BS. I got abject messages from exes to which I never replied without having a new guy. Again, it's about your vibration.

YesIWILL wrote:

I can't visualize and stay hopeful, if thoughts of her are just keeping me sad.

In your case, visualising is counterproductive anyway. You are sad, so you are focused on the lack. By visualising, you invest time and energy in attracting even more lack. The only thing that could help you is that you make an effort to feel better and choose different thoughts. If you can't think happy thoughts about her, think about something else. You have to change your vibrational setpoint, else you won't ever come out of this.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/15/2017 3:52 am  #4

Awesome Sanshi this is so helpful for everyone sometimes I say things not just for others to read or listen but for me also and it is so good...

I like your responses so much

4/15/2017 7:14 am  #5

Definitely agree, I love sanshis posts so much. You sound like Abraham herself. Reading that was so uplifting to me. Abe says often, "you can't get there from there." You appear very upset and sad. But what you wish to attract, which would of course be a loving, happy thing, you are not on the vibration of! You must feel good, to attract good in your life. Just know that if there's a will, there's always a way, focus on your happiness and everything will fall into place.

Last edited by Thelawoflove (4/15/2017 7:21 am)

4/15/2017 10:31 am  #6

I honestly don't know man.      This is almost like if people asked someone. "Who are you"?   Or "what's your purpose"?    And you don't really know the answer until you look deep into yourself and figure it out

I feel.  We can give you suggestions.  But nobody can really fix this problem besides you,  you're just going to have to get sick of feeling hurt

I mean. What are you gonna do.  If you never get her back?

4/15/2017 10:40 am  #7

If you keep texting her saying you are hurting and miss her after all this time I wonder if she doesn't know how to reply?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/15/2017 12:52 pm  #8

When I gave up all my resistance, I stepped back. No contact with the target. I asked friends not to update me on his life. No social media of any kind. No forums. I read. I listened to subliminals. I watched YouTube videos. I let go and it was easy because it wasn't in my face to focus on it. Guess what? He's coming back. I haven't spoke to him. I haven't seen him. I very easily could. I could go to his most frequented grocery store or gas station. I could visit with my friend whose backyard is basically his company breakroom. I could do a lot of things to manifest a meeting. I choose not to. He will come to me when he's ready and forcing it will only delay the end result. I keep my vibration high and live my life as if he's already back. When I walk into my bedroom, I visualize him sitting on the bed taking his socks off. When I'm watching tv, I visualize him at work waiting to come home to me. When I'm out, I visualize him in my kitchen making a sandwich waiting for me to come home. I live my life in the belief that it's already here. To be clear, I never knew about LOA. I only learned about it a few months ago. My entire life I have manifested every desire. Every dream job. Every relocation. Every ex coming back. I always did it because I believed it and I just didn't know why it always worked out for me. Now I get it. You have to truly believe it's coming. It's there. Time is just a little bump in the road. It always works, but you have to let go.

I'm new here and don't know any of the members to keep them straight. I do recall your posts, though. They're all very negative and desperate. Even the positive posts are short lived. I don't mean to be an asshole, but you're getting nowhere and it's all you. Not because of her mom or sister or your dad or some other person she may or may not be dating. You are your own worst enemy here. Step back. Focus on you. Read. Workout. Take up a new hobby. Clear your head. If you need outside help such as a therapist to help guide you throw moving on, do it. Whatever it takes. You can't continue to stress it and wonder why it's not happening.

4/15/2017 1:16 pm  #9

Lovely 80saeaak how you said about your visualisations it gave me some different ideas. Thanks.

Hey man YesIWill,
I already said on your "i had a dream" post.

Just do it for a week.
Then go ahead with it.
Start NC.
Stop seeking her everywhere.

You can see you always up & down.
Till now nothing happened.
Why don't you try opposite.
Which i wrote on that post.

Really really only you can get over from your problem.
Don't expect from her anything because you are not ready for yourself.

You know when i was in worry i reminded myself hey hey by this she will go further away!! & Then i Always went seek success story or any LOA video & changed ​my thinking.
And by doing this over & over i changed myself ☺.

If you are waiting with worries that she will come & say "im sorry i love you"
Then
You already know how long your time passed by this waiting.
Because of you LoA brought more waiting.

Take care.
God blesses.
Sending you Love & lights.

4/15/2017 1:44 pm  #10

I seriously feel like you're suffering from depression. It is like you're giving her your all and it is killing you to feel like it isn't enough. It makes you wonder what you're doing wrong or what is wrong with you, right?

I will say this, I've dealt with a few guys that said they were going to hang themselves or cut their wrists if things didn't work out between us. I'm not saying you're that far gone, but you're in clear pain. I recall that guys telling me they were hurting etc WAS NOT appealing. By telling her you're hurting and pleading even, it's like throwing yourself into spikes and wondering why it hurts.

I think you should take vigorous steps to treat depression. If I'm completely off-base, I still think that depression treatment will have valuable tools that will help nevertheless.

I have compassion for you. I know how it feels to need to work through things and try to get an understanding all the whole feeling like crap.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera