Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2017 11:36 am  #1

333 Number

Don't know much about the numbers thing/angel numbers but for a good few weeks I've been seeing numbers repetitively and for the past few days it's been the number 333, today alone i've seen it about 5 or 6 times.

Is anyone into the whole numbers thing who could maybe shed some light if this means anything?

2/17/2017 12:34 pm  #2

Re: 333 Number

You are lucky that I am in it. 333 or repeating 3 indicates that you are supported by your guardian angels in your manifestation. So if you feel low, then do not worry, your guardian angels are always with you. They are there to guide you.

2/17/2017 12:49 pm  #3

lovekinjal wrote:

You are lucky that I am in it. 333 or repeating 3 indicates that you are supported by your guardian angels in your manifestation. So if you feel low, then do not worry, your guardian angels are always with you. They are there to guide you.

Thanks love.  That's lovely to hear because I actually asked the angels this week to help and guide me with manifesting my love back.  Can't believe how much I have seen this number these past few days along with number 1's and 2's but mostly this one recently.

2/17/2017 10:47 pm  #4

I agree with Love, I have read a couple of things like what she posted as well as I have read that seeing repeating 33 or 333's is saying yes to a reoccurring thought and if you see 44 or 444's then it means no to a reoccurring thought. 

2/18/2017 1:17 am  #5

3/02/2017 8:11 am  #6

Been up and down most of last week but really started picking myself up and am currently reading Power of the Subconscious Mind and it's really helped me these past few days.  I'm feeling really good and finding it quite easy these past few days to pop the negatives right back out if any come in and replace them with positive thoughts of the end with my love.

Anyways starting last night the numbers started coming again and today I have no idea what is going but it went from 11:11 then 11:22 to 11:33 then finally 12:12!

Hoping lovekinjal reads this and can shed some light on this

3/02/2017 8:19 am  #7

daisychain wrote:

Been up and down most of last week but really started picking myself up and am currently reading Power of the Subconscious Mind and it's really helped me these past few days.  I'm feeling really good and finding it quite easy these past few days to pop the negatives right back out if any come in and replace them with positive thoughts of the end with my love.

Anyways starting last night the numbers started coming again and today I have no idea what is going but it went from 11:11 then 11:22 to 11:33 then finally 12:12!

Hoping lovekinjal reads this and can shed some light on this

​Hahahaha.... I loved the way you mentioned me in the last line. Thank u so much for that. And as far as the timing thing is concerned, I too see it a lot. Rather, for the past one month, I keep on seeing times that ends with a twin number. To be precise, I either start anything or end anything in precisely twin minutes. The hours may be anything, but the minutes are almost always a twin. So I take it as a blessing from the universe and deduce it as a sign that the universe is trying to tell me that I have finally found my twin soul. And therefore the twin minutes keep on popping up whenever I am starting on something or ending something.

3/02/2017 8:26 am  #8

lovekinjal wrote:

Hahahaha.... I loved the way you mentioned me in the last line. Thank u so much for that. And as far as the timing thing is concerned, I too see it a lot. Rather, for the past one month, I keep on seeing times that ends with a twin number. To be precise, I either start anything or end anything in precisely twin minutes. The hours may be anything, but the minutes are almost always a twin. So I take it as a blessing from the universe and deduce it as a sign that the universe is trying to tell me that I have finally found my twin soul. And therefore the twin minutes keep on popping up whenever I am starting on something or ending something.

Hahaha you are very welcome.  You gave good advice with my last numbers question so I knew you'd be the man to help!  My minutes are always twin numbers too and the hours vary slightly.  Twin soul, don't know anything about that but I will look it up.

So overall I should take these numbers coming up again as being a good thing.

3/02/2017 8:29 am  #9

daisychain wrote:

lovekinjal wrote:

Hahahaha.... I loved the way you mentioned me in the last line. Thank u so much for that. And as far as the timing thing is concerned, I too see it a lot. Rather, for the past one month, I keep on seeing times that ends with a twin number. To be precise, I either start anything or end anything in precisely twin minutes. The hours may be anything, but the minutes are almost always a twin. So I take it as a blessing from the universe and deduce it as a sign that the universe is trying to tell me that I have finally found my twin soul. And therefore the twin minutes keep on popping up whenever I am starting on something or ending something.

Hahaha you are very welcome.  You gave good advice with my last numbers question so I knew you'd be the man to help!  My minutes are always twin numbers too and the hours vary slightly.  Twin soul, don't know anything about that but I will look it up.

So overall I should take these numbers coming up again as being a good thing.

​They obviously are. Twin soul or not, but they are a message that your angels are always by your side and so you should not get disheartened at all if something is going the other way. Your angels will guide you through it.

3/03/2017 5:51 am  #10

Board footera