Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2016 7:26 am  #1

encouragment on screenshot

As Veronica suggested in one of her's videos, I print screened past conversation with my "ex" and in photoshop erased messages and on blank space wrote new ones, the way I want us to text,bassicaly him writteing me how he cares and is sorry for everything.
Two days ago while reading my screenshot again, I accidently noticed that time at right corner of screen was 22:22. I googled its meaning and this came up:Β This is the double master number with energy of the number 8. This really should mean that your past motives or desires are either very near to getting manifested or is already getting created into the physical. It also indicates that you need self discipline on your part and you should know that you need to chill sometimes to manifest what you want. So now its time to work….. everything is right there for you.

Β 

Last edited by Amy (12/06/2016 7:26 am)

12/06/2016 8:07 am  #2

Re: encouragment on screenshot

Omg. That sounds so encouraging

She believed she could, so she did.

12/06/2016 9:56 am  #3

Interesting.Β  I was watching her video about this last night.

The Universe is your playground.

12/06/2016 10:13 am  #4

Yes, this is to precise,organised and correct to be accidentΒ 

12/06/2016 2:01 pm  #5

Which video was it that she mentions that technique?Β 
And ooo I keep seeing 22:22 whenever I'm just sitting around. Never knew it held that meaning

I thank the universe for everything.

12/06/2016 2:11 pm  #6

zionthecomedian wrote:

Which video was it that she mentions that technique?Β 
And ooo I keep seeing 22:22 whenever I'm just sitting around. Never knew it held that meaning

I generaly don't believe in numerology, but for some reason I was interested this time, and series of number 2 are the only one related to manifestation Β I don't remeber anymore, I was watching it a month ago

Β 

12/06/2016 3:05 pm  #7

Anytime I dream of numbers,Β  I'm always certain they mean something. hahaΒ  I play them in the lotto though.Β  I"m always close. Wrong order or something

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera