Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2015 12:04 am  #1

Are tarrot cards true !!

Last night , in my Diwali get together a friend of mine had done tarrot card reading for me ..
and it was devastating she predicated he is emotionally connected , but he shall never come back .. we don't have any future .. hearing her just made me cry !! I tried to divert my mind and at night when I was trying to visualise her comments were all playing in my mind !! I also went and watch Veronica's vedio I gss only bcos of that I am in my cool state now .. but the only thing which is happening is m not able to visualise .. I have read that wheneve you visualise your belief  should match the same vibrations .. but bcos for that bad prediction now I know somehow my visualisation is not matching to my belief
That tarrot card reading has just shaken my belief .. I have never doubted myself this much ..just can't understand how to deal with this feeling and are this tarrot card reading true ??

Last edited by Jui (11/12/2015 12:10 am)

Adu loves Jui a lot , and they are back together forever !!! 

11/12/2015 12:13 am  #2

Re: Are tarrot cards true !!

I don't know much about psychics.    But from everything I've read, they go off your energy.  And from posts you made yesterday.  You seemed really down and thinking negative.   So I think they just read that.       Don't let it get to you.    You control your future.   Start saying that you and your guy will be back.and visualize it

11/12/2015 9:13 am  #3

that's true, the tarot only reflects our inner world. I have proven in the past.

11/12/2015 10:29 am  #4

I had got a card which symbolize heart with 3 swords in it !! it was just bad pls can you tell me some good interpretation for it !!

11/12/2015 10:41 am  #5

Three of Swords denotes heartbreak. sorrow, pain and separation. Sometimes the separation is only temporary, other times it is final. The other cards in the spread will tell you in what situation this pain is manifesting itself and how strongly it is affecting you. This card will also show old pain that has been covered up, and that desperately needs releasing. If surrounded by a lot of court cards then your heart is hurting due to the people in your life. Three of Swords combined with Five of Swords can mean that someone is deliberately trying to hurt you. Don’t let them. Three of swords shows up to show you how to get to the heart of a situation. Three of swords sometimes shows up for people with a love of music, especially string music.

Tips when Three of Swords shows up in a reading: Remind the seeker of their passions and their dreams. Get them motivated about life again. Steer them away from wanting to escape their problems. They need to get themselves on track first.

Especially   look at the last bit      it means to get your self back on track    get motivated      use the positive    The negativity of that card  is just telling you to  work harder on positivity  and what you want

11/12/2015 12:00 pm  #6

I gss you are right I am not gonna focus on that card reading .. whatever they say my feelings for my adu are never gonna change .. my desire to get him is always gonna be the same .. so let's just pray that he comes back soon rather then focusing on those cards !!

11/12/2015 12:29 pm  #7

Just focus on feeling good about what you want     Those cards dont mean a thing    they are nothing but  paper and ink      soon we will be hearing happy news for you

11/12/2015 1:58 pm  #8

You are your own psychic! The future is never written in stone because our thoughts, feelings and actions are always in a constant state of change. You can become your own psychic by committing to the vision of what YOU want and sticking to it! You can do it

Blessings, 
Julie- Love and Happiness Coach

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small? 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html

11/12/2015 3:22 pm  #9

Julie   I love it     What a great message  !!

11/12/2015 11:07 pm  #10

"I am gonna get my adu back and no one on this planet can change this future of mine !! "
this is the only statement I am repetiting
to myself and making my self feel good.

Board footera