Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2017 12:41 pm  #11

Re: Vision board

Oh wow... This is really awesome.... Please guide me in my daily routine if you can. I wish to have some such things for me with my girl, like calling me, missing me, trying to meet me, etc. I want her to say this to me. Will it be possible? I honestly want to be honest in what I expect.

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/09/2017 1:09 pm  #12

meenboy wrote:

Oh wow... This is really awesome.... Please guide me in my daily routine if you can. I wish to have some such things for me with my girl, like calling me, missing me, trying to meet me, etc. I want her to say this to me. Will it be possible? I honestly want to be honest in what I expect.

Yes, it's possible.

It really wasn't about having a daily routine or doing xyz and the person pops up.  It was about doing techniques  to get me to where I needed to be mentally.   

I used delusion to act as if he was already there and stop missing him and counting days.
I used the vision board to get rid of the negative talk about him.
I did RS to spend time with him and feel good.
I wrote in my gratitude journal to realize all of the things I should be grateful for in my life.
I listed out the traits that made me a great partner so that I wouldn't feel that other people were competition.
I went out with friends, treated myself on dates, took up my hobbies and learned to appreciate life and realize that so many other things could make me happy other than him.

The Universe is your playground.

1/09/2017 1:21 pm  #13

Avaelle wrote:

meenboy wrote:

Yes, it's possible.

It really wasn't about having a daily routine or doing xyz and the person pops up.  It was about doing techniques  to get me to where I needed to be mentally.   

I used delusion to act as if he was already there and stop missing him and counting days.
I wrote in my gratitude journal to realize all of the things I should be grateful for in my life.
I listed out the traits that made me a great partner so that I wouldn't feel that other people were competition.
I went out with friends, treated myself on dates, took up my hobbies and learned to appreciate life and realize that so many other things could make me happy other than him.

OMG!!! You did all these things!!?? Now that's really some serious work. I hope I can be somewhere near you in my efforts at least. One thing. Can you let me know if using the photo of the person can help in any way? I do have her picture in my mailbox. Any comments on this?

1/09/2017 1:32 pm  #14

I have my guy's initials on the board, but not a photo. For some reason (for me personally), I think a photo is a tab bit creepy.. but that's just me! I have photos of things I want (dog, car, etc), just not the person!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/09/2017 1:36 pm  #15

big_blue wrote:

I have my guy's initials on the board, but not a photo. For some reason (for me personally), I think a photo is a tab bit creepy.. but that's just me! I have photos of things I want (dog, car, etc), just not the person!

Oh.... But I just thought it would be kind of helpful. I was just curious to know if having a picture would be kinda helpful.

1/09/2017 1:38 pm  #16

You put on there whatever you want. If a photo of the person is helpful (which it can be!) do it! But as long as the photo brings about good, happy emotions and not feelings of missing her, etc. You do whatever feels good and brings about good feelings.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/09/2017 1:40 pm  #17

big_blue wrote:

You put on there whatever you want. If a photo of the person is helpful (which it can be!) do it! But as long as the photo brings about good, happy emotions and not feelings of missing her, etc. You do whatever feels good and brings about good feelings.

Yeah right. The feeling of missing her would surely creep up in my mind. So, I have gone skeptical now after you mentioned this thing. I think, I'm well off without the picture.

1/09/2017 1:42 pm  #18

meenboy wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

meenboy wrote:

Yes, it's possible.

OMG!!! You did all these things!!?? Now that's really some serious work. I hope I can be somewhere near you in my efforts at least. One thing. Can you let me know if using the photo of the person can help in any way? I do have her picture in my mailbox. Any comments on this?

I never viewed it as work.

1/09/2017 1:43 pm  #19

big_blue wrote:

I definitely wouldn't let anyone see the photo like that. LOL But,  I enjoy having him smiling back at me.

1/09/2017 1:46 pm  #20

Avaelle wrote:

meenboy wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Yes, it's possible.

It really wasn't about having a daily routine or doing xyz and the person pops up.  It was about doing techniques to get me to where I needed to be mentally.   

I never viewed it as work.

Of course, I didn't mean it in the literal term. But you have mentioned 6 points and to some of them I am new. Like, what about counting days and traits that you talked of. Other things are fine and I got them 

Board footera