Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2015 11:41 am  #11

Re: Try to remember..

Cherished,
Your posts are gold. They truly are. I have a few of your posts in my screenshot folder in case I ever need a pick up. Thanks for the beautiful reminder

11/10/2015 11:54 am  #12

Go Goddess, Go Goddess, GO! <3 Β 

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

11/10/2015 12:27 pm  #13

Perfect!! Thanks Cherished!

11/10/2015 1:16 pm  #14

I have copied and pasted  onto a word document   to tape on the mirror in the bathroom     Mornings are my hardest time   I think this will help me catch it     Thank you   and yes I agree  if you ever write a book   let us know     you are a true wordsmith

11/10/2015 5:16 pm  #15

I have more to say!  I just read a post where OP wishes to change places with ANYBODY,  because their situation is far worse than anything anybody else is going through.  Would you really want to change places with anybody? Because your situation is truly worse?  Seriously? You can't possibly know anybody else's story. My own journey started pretty badly, friends. For the purpose ONLY of offering some serious perspective, my life 3 years ago was NOT one that you would love to swap with. I was 8 months pregnant, with a husband incapable of loving me. I was a wreck from emotional abuse. I thought I was a nobody. I had no self esteem. I cried every day. My mother was dying from cancer. In fact she died in my arms, in my home.. And I missed her funeral because I was so distressed that my waters broke and I went into labour. I was alone in a hospital, unable to breastfeed due to mastitis and postnatal depression, and my family were not with me..  they were trying to handle a funeral, a wake, my mothers things, and the mess that comes with death.

Now, I say this not for sympathy or empathy or attention.  I say it because NO situation is impossible.  And in the grand scheme of things, is it REALLY the end of the world because you are temporarily blocked on FB? I there is SO much more to life than spending day after day in anger and misery over a guy or girl who isn't cooperating with you. You can change ANYTHING! I have changed every relationship in my life.. All of them. I met my guy after my abusive relationship ended. That ended up such a mess! But you can see why, my story was miserable!! But now we are back, and better than ever. I used to be bulimic. I'm now preparing to get up on stage for my first bodybuilding competition.
I used to have no money at all. But my mind became FULL of ideas and inspiration, my imagination ran WILD and it still does, with all of the incredible adventures I wish to embark upon. I want for nothing these days, because everything comes to me. I have more money now than I ever need, I have wonderful family and friends. I don't grieve for my mother, I celebrate the magic of energy with her every single day, and in fact I am closer to her now than I ever was while she was physically present. My job is fabulous, easy, breezy. My children are absolutely Heavenly. They are creators of magnificence! And I learn from them every day. I take time to nurture my soul. I know that I am beautiful inside and out. I stand barefoot in the sand, or the grass, and I feel absolutely alive and connected to source energy. I sit under my favourite tree, and I listen. And I hear so many things. And I harness that incredible energy of nature. And I love. I LOVE people and places and objects and everything I can see, smell, taste, touch, hear. I dance to my favourite music, I immerse myself in books that make my spine tingle. I enjoy every morsel of food, I blow a kiss to every sunset, and walk outside each night simply to stare at the stars.. And to feel the utter perfection of the universe we live in. We are SO LUCKY TO BE HERE.

It doesn't matter WHAT your story is. Look how crap mine was! It was the crappest of crap! I bet you can't even beat it! But I did beat it. I rewrote my ENTIRE story, I changed my WHOLE life. And now I am a deliberate creator who is sculpting my body, my mind, my world. I so want everyone to be inspired to do the same. Nothing is impossible. EVERYTHING is changeable. There is nothing you cannot do or be or have, if you will only do the work. And the work is to learn to love. Learn unconditional love. And love everything and everybody so much that they just cannot help but fall in love with you too πŸ’–

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/10/2015 5:39 pm  #16

I am in awe    to reinvent yourself so magnificantly     I am so inspired by your courage and determination    It was no accident I came accross this forum    I have been searching and begging  the universe to show me what to do  to get my life back together  for years  to no avail   THEN    and I found Veronica on Youtube     which led to here     I am finding a sense of hope and strength  that all will be well.   Your courage and tenacity is my inspiration

11/10/2015 7:54 pm  #17

Hi love, thank you for your wonderful words. I can't thank you enough for all your wisdom and help.Β 

There's so much truth in your post. We need to be reminded every single day to choose and follow love because this truly is the magnificent and all-encompassing answer to everything.Β 

Losing a huge part of me did lead me to myself, and out of my unconscious and unmindful lifestyle. I am a work in progress, and it takes a conscious effort to remind myself to always choose love. You will never be lost if you choose love. Β If we choose love moment by moment every single day, we'll never be un-whole again.Β 

11/11/2015 3:16 am  #18

Cherished, Thank you for this post! I absolutely love it!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

11/11/2015 7:36 am  #19

Cherished wrote:

I have more to say!  I just read a post where OP wishes to change places with ANYBODY,  because their situation is far worse than anything anybody else is going through.  Would you really want to change places with anybody? Because your situation is truly worse?  Seriously? You can't possibly know anybody else's story. My own journey started pretty badly, friends. For the purpose ONLY of offering some serious perspective, my life 3 years ago was NOT one that you would love to swap with. I was 8 months pregnant, with a husband incapable of loving me. I was a wreck from emotional abuse. I thought I was a nobody. I had no self esteem. I cried every day. My mother was dying from cancer. In fact she died in my arms, in my home.. And I missed her funeral because I was so distressed that my waters broke and I went into labour. I was alone in a hospital, unable to breastfeed due to mastitis and postnatal depression, and my family were not with me..  they were trying to handle a funeral, a wake, my mothers things, and the mess that comes with death.

Now, I say this not for sympathy or empathy or attention.  I say it because NO situation is impossible.  And in the grand scheme of things, is it REALLY the end of the world because you are temporarily blocked on FB? I there is SO much more to life than spending day after day in anger and misery over a guy or girl who isn't cooperating with you. You can change ANYTHING! I have changed every relationship in my life.. All of them. I met my guy after my abusive relationship ended. That ended up such a mess! But you can see why, my story was miserable!! But now we are back, and better than ever. I used to be bulimic. I'm now preparing to get up on stage for my first bodybuilding competition.
I used to have no money at all. But my mind became FULL of ideas and inspiration, my imagination ran WILD and it still does, with all of the incredible adventures I wish to embark upon. I want for nothing these days, because everything comes to me. I have more money now than I ever need, I have wonderful family and friends. I don't grieve for my mother, I celebrate the magic of energy with her every single day, and in fact I am closer to her now than I ever was while she was physically present. My job is fabulous, easy, breezy. My children are absolutely Heavenly. They are creators of magnificence! And I learn from them every day. I take time to nurture my soul. I know that I am beautiful inside and out. I stand barefoot in the sand, or the grass, and I feel absolutely alive and connected to source energy. I sit under my favourite tree, and I listen. And I hear so many things. And I harness that incredible energy of nature. And I love. I LOVE people and places and objects and everything I can see, smell, taste, touch, hear. I dance to my favourite music, I immerse myself in books that make my spine tingle. I enjoy every morsel of food, I blow a kiss to every sunset, and walk outside each night simply to stare at the stars.. And to feel the utter perfection of the universe we live in. We are SO LUCKY TO BE HERE.

It doesn't matter WHAT your story is. Look how crap mine was! It was the crappest of crap! I bet you can't even beat it! But I did beat it. I rewrote my ENTIRE story, I changed my WHOLE life. And now I am a deliberate creator who is sculpting my body, my mind, my world. I so want everyone to be inspired to do the same. Nothing is impossible. EVERYTHING is changeable. There is nothing you cannot do or be or have, if you will only do the work. And the work is to learn to love. Learn unconditional love. And love everything and everybody so much that they just cannot help but fall in love with you too πŸ’–

This is so inspiring to read. Seeing how much you have developed from such a low point in your life is just so motivational. Anyone can do it. Nobody actually knows anybody elses story or whats happened in their life previously. I myself dont like repeating my story and the depression i suffered without knowing for many years which was the cause of my breakup. There is an endless number of things I can moan/complain about my past but i choose not too. I am in the process of rewriting my story, page by page and that is exactly what i am focusing on. I have learnt so much from you Cherished and I am truly grateful to you chosing to share your knowledge and experience with everyone here. It is hugely helpful. You have done incredibily well and i hope you continue achieving all your desires ❀️😊

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

11/11/2015 2:31 pm  #20

I'm reposting this advice I sent to a forum member, for 2 reasons..  Firstly I didn't spell check my message so didn't edit for them and it was a lil messy upon second read lol (sorry honey!)
AND I want to share with everyone, as hopefully it might also help others to raise their vibration. Loads of people are seeking advice on just how to get out of their funk. Read on!

APPRECIATION 101. You must try to be in the mode of appreciation. That's where the magic starts brewing. And soon it will bubble over and you will be receiving synchronicities, and gifts from the universe that will absolutely delight you. I'm not making this up lol.

So, appreciation is  where you need to be, but for a while you have to make the conscious effort to do it over and over again. Celebrate when you make it there, and don't focus on how you aren't there at other times. Make it your mission to keep remembering that you CAN get there, and that it feels wonderfully relieving. You drop ur vibe when you notice lack. So always try to remember that ur a boss, and ur gonna work that vibe until you reach the sky, dammit! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Get into appreciation  mode. You need to start with something simple though, it's difficult to appreciate things when you're out of the vortex and it just sounds like annoying advice. So what you need to do is start with something small and when u can find genuine appreciation for that you'll automatically start to appreciate other things. Go for your food, or a flower, or a pet..

When you  can do that your vibrational naturally raises. It really is as simple as that. Find a thought and find another thought and hold onto them as your vibration raises. And use your senses to find thoughts that feel good to you. See and touch and taste and hear things around you.  Be present in the moment and truly strive to find something to admire.  There is ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS something to admire or be grateful for.

It's easy to look around in nature and find something to appreciate, so use that to your advantage until you raise your vibration adequately. When that happens you will automatically have access to better and better feelings produced by better and better thoughts.

When I have a bad thought it hits me in the stomach hard. But I have a window of opportunity to stop it from entering my mind properly. As soon as I feel my stomach lurching I quickly switch my thinking off or I look around in my immediate vicinity and find something to latch onto. Something to appreciate, or something to marvel at. You only need to do it for 17 seconds and law of attraction will bring to you an equivalent thought on the same vibration. 17 seconds of appreciation that's all you need. All of you can do that.

Appreciation is about finding the subtle energy around you and using it to propel yourself into the vortex. But your vibration needs a chance to raise, and you do that by relaxing and trying to just use your senses instead of your head if that makes sense. Get out in nature and find SOMETHING that catches your attention. ANYTHING. MARVEL AT IT. Wonder about it. Acknowledge and appreciate your surroundings. The colours. The sounds. The smells, everything. And then go back home and write down everything you saw. And how it felt to see those things. There is SO MUCH PASSION inside u that you're squashing. Let it out. Use your senses, that's what you came here to do!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera