Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2016 2:36 pm  #1

I am attracting my "ex"!!

Hey guys! This is my first post here! I'm so excited because it's only been about 3 weeks since my ex and I broke up, however he messaged me yesterday, and the message was probably not a very pleasant thing to hear, but like my coach said, "if he's moving on, then why would he message you?? you're in his mind for a reason!"

today the universe sent me a BIG AWESOME SIGN!!! THE UNIVERSE SENT ME SIGN!!!

I'm at a Chinese restaurant and after I ate my meal, I opened up my fortune cookie and the message was....
"Romance is just around the corner."

it's amazing how it's all coming in together! I also suggest you guys do real Gary Chapman's Five Love Languages to improve your relationship!!!!!

lots of love to my universal family!

12/15/2016 2:44 pm  #2

Re: I am attracting my "ex"!!

Hey you!Β  Welcome! It's great here and I'm sure that you'll love it.Β  As you ease in,Β  I have a tip for you. Don't call him your "ex". ;-)

The Universe is your playground.

12/15/2016 5:27 pm  #3

i mean i said "ex" as in affirming he's my lover, but I might as well call him that, but then it'd be confusing lol

12/15/2016 5:29 pm  #4

I've read that book over the summer! I loved it. I think I'll read it again

sodapopizze@gmail.com wrote:

Hey guys! This is my first post here! I'm so excited because it's only been about 3 weeks since my ex and I broke up, however he messaged me yesterday, and the message was probably not a very pleasant thing to hear, but like my coach said, "if he's moving on, then why would he message you?? you're in his mind for a reason!"

today the universe sent me a BIG AWESOME SIGN!!! THE UNIVERSE SENT ME SIGN!!!

I'm at a Chinese restaurant and after I ate my meal, I opened up my fortune cookie and the message was....
"Romance is just around the corner."

it's amazing how it's all coming in together! I also suggest you guys do real Gary Chapman's Five Love Languages to improve your relationship!!!!!

lots of love to my universal family!

12/15/2016 6:06 pm  #5

Lucky you

12/15/2016 6:32 pm  #6

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Lucky you

There's no luck implied dear Β 

12/26/2016 1:11 am  #7

just a little update... I've attracted an amazing obvious sign from the universe! I was at work, on the register, getting some change for the customer who bought something for $35 and paid me $35. So I went to get him his change, and so, when I get his $5 change, I grab a $5 bill, but on the bill was my ex's name written in capital letters on the front right side: "DANIEL".

I was so shocked to see that, and I wish I could've taken a picture of it, but it'd be awkward and probably would get in trouble! but later on, I was so happy and wanted to jump to the sky of joy!

and it was Christmas last night, and no contact... I cried earlier yesterday, I miss him so much..... :'(

but I'm so certain that he's coming back that now, I doubt that he isn't lol.

12/26/2016 6:55 am  #8

Wow. That sounds cool
Keep your faith !Β 

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera