Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 1:04 pm  #41

Re: Sanshi's LoA Advent calendar

I did that a while ago, but nobody read it: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=4802

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/19/2016 3:07 pm  #42

Door 19 - Parallel realities

The world as we perceive it isn't build of physical objects that are placed in three dimensions and change over time. The universe is mental and time/movement the illusion that occurs, because we shift universes all the time. All possible versions of reality already exist. You don't have to create a new version of what you want. Your only job is to tune into the version you want to experience. You do that by feeling your way into it. You don't need to fix your world. You just have to fix yourself.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

12/20/2016 10:32 am  #43

Door 20 - Impossible?!

"My situation seems impossible". I read this phrase so often on here. But think about what impossible means. Impossible means that it hasn't entered your range of experience yet. It hasn't happen to you or anyone you know yet. But is this a reason to think that it can't be done? When you think about it, that's pretty arrogant. You tell creation that you have already seen everything that there is and nothing else than that is possible on this planet, period! That's arrogance. So, open up to infinite possibilities.
Think about why you couldn't experience what you want yet. Since you have been an older child, you observe your world. Your world is a reflection of your state of being/vibration and by observing it, you make your state of being a reflection of your world. Neither of them can change that way, because your state of being is the cause for everything and when you look at the effect, you create a loop. So what you call impossible is just something that you haven't included in your state of being yet and therefore, your world isn't reflecting it back to you. So why not including it in your state of being for a while until you judge it as impossible?

12/21/2016 4:11 pm  #44

Door 21 - Who you are

You are not what you probably think you are. You aren't a human being on planet earth. You are a part of infinite intelligence, God, all that is. You aren't a physical being that walks on this beautiful planet. You are pure spirit, consciousness with unlimited power. You are so powerful, you created matter, beings, galaxies. You are so powerful that you are the only one that can stop you, because there isn't anyone other than you anyway. You are not the victim of time and space. Time and space exist within you. Your essence is love, your nature is joy. And this will never change, because your existence is infinite.

12/22/2016 3:17 pm  #45

Door 22 - Confusing teachings?

Something that tripped me up for a long time were people who told me "You can have anything you want, anything. But you can't have the specific lover/house/car". Wtf? The confusion about that is usually followed by even more confusion, when people discuss the concept. Some people will tell you that you don't need to worry, because people who tell you that you can't have your specific desire had just limiting beliefs themselves. But I don't think that is true. If you assume that you live in a world that is a reflection of your own consciousness (and I do), this world can't include anything that isn't your own consciousness. People are reflecting back to you what YOU believe. So when someone tells you that you can't have a specific thing, it means that you don't believe you can have it. Quite logical, else you wouldn't struggle and just ignore the person. But I think it goes even further than that. I managed to deal with people who told me nonsense like this, but..there was still Abraham, infinite intelligence speaking. And they seemed to not always be so sure about, if it is possible to attract specific stuff or not, at least that is what I heard. But..think about where Abraham appear. Within your world, and therefore within your consciousness. Yes, even Abraham or other teachers are a reflection of yourself. You basically teach yourself. However, everything that Abraham say is still a reflection of your beliefs. You can't look for confirmation outside of yourself. You will never find it. It's an impossibility. You have to know that it is possible first without the shadow of a doubt and then it will be reflected back to you.

12/23/2016 5:58 am  #46

Sanshi wrote:

Door 22 - Confusing teachings?

Something that tripped me up for a long time were people who told me "You can have anything you want, anything. But you can't have the specific lover/house/car". Wtf? The confusion about that is usually followed by even more confusion, when people discuss the concept. Some people will tell you that you don't need to worry, because people who tell you that you can't have your specific desire had just limiting beliefs themselves. But I don't think that is true. If you assume that you live in a world that is a reflection of your own consciousness (and I do), this world can't include anything that isn't your own consciousness. People are reflecting back to you what YOU believe. So when someone tells you that you can't have a specific thing, it means that you don't believe you can have it. Quite logical, else you wouldn't struggle and just ignore the person. But I think it goes even further than that. I managed to deal with people who told me nonsense like this, but..there was still Abraham, infinite intelligence speaking. And they seemed to not always be so sure about, if it is possible to attract specific stuff or not, at least that is what I heard. But..think about where Abraham appear. Within your world, and therefore within your consciousness. Yes, even Abraham or other teachers are a reflection of yourself. You basically teach yourself. However, everything that Abraham say is still a reflection of your beliefs. You can't look for confirmation outside of yourself. You will never find it. It's an impossibility. You have to know that it is possible first without the shadow of a doubt and then it will be reflected back to you.

Β 

"You can't look for confirmation outside of your self" this really resonated with me. I screenshotted this post to look at when I'm struggling because all of this is so true. Thank you, Sanshi.

12/23/2016 5:59 pm  #47

Door 23 - What ignoring reality DOESN'T mean

It doesn't mean to supress your emotions, but to shift them gently in the direction of wanted thoughts. It also doesn't mean to fight and struggle against reality. You have to accept it first. You can't change what you don't accept. But you don't have to give it any more thought. You can think about whatever you want. So use that freedom you have to shift your attention to lovely things.

12/24/2016 5:36 am  #48

Door 24 - Why you should think about unicorns and butterflies

Life isn't supposed to be hard. We make it much harder than it has to be. Even when we leave LoA aside for a moment, why would we ever think about something we don't like longer than necessary? Why do we replay bad memories? Why do we even make up dark scenarios for the future? That's insane! We don't gain anything from thoughts like these. We may say that we won't get disappointed, if we expect the worst, but let's be honest here. We are still disappointed, when something goes wrong! So, we suffer twice and now, we even know that we have created it in the first place. So let's think more about what is beautiful in this world. There is so much beauty all around us, but mostly we don't give it much attention. Let's change that in the upcoming year. Let's open our eyes and see more beauty and ponder less what went wrong, let's dream more of unicorns, fairies and pirates and think less about how reality looks like, let's become more childlike again.

I wish you all Merry Christmas, a wonderful time with your loved ones and that you realize your true power very soon.

12/24/2016 11:06 am  #49

Merry Christmas Sanshi, thank you for doing this, it has been helping me a lot. Hope you have a good rest of your week and a wonderful start to your new year! (:

12/24/2016 11:31 am  #50

Merry Christmas everyone !! πŸ˜€

Board footera