Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2016 2:55 pm  #1

Every emotion is positive

You all have heard that our emotions are a guidance system, but I feel that not many people get what that means. A fight against negative emotions is ever present.

What is an emotion? You have a physical and a non physical part. The moment a desire is born, your non physical part shifts it focus completely to the desire. Your feeling are an indicator how much your thoughts accord with the thoughts of your non physical part. When the frequencies of your thought and the thought of your Inner Being match, you feel wonderful. The other way around, the worse a thought feels the further it is from the truth of your Inner Being. An emotion is ALWAYS triggered by a thought, because its only function is to give you feedback about how you are doing vibrationally.

So, a negative feeling is actually something very positive, because the moment you notice it you know that what you are thinking is out of alignment with your higher truth. The awareness of the fact that what you thought isn't the truth can bring you instant relief. BUT what people do is that they beat up on themselves for having a negative emotion or thinking that they have ruined the progress. They fight against the negative emotion and force themselves into positivity. That can never work, because the cause of the emotion is the thought. You can't change an emotion, when you don't change the thought behind it. Your emotions are a useful tool to find thoughts that are in alignment with what you want. Don't fight it. Let your emotions be your guide and use it as a tool to get what you want.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/18/2016 1:29 pm  #2

Re: Every emotion is positive

Bumping this!

12/18/2016 1:44 pm  #3

Thank you Sanshi for this post!

12/18/2016 1:53 pm  #4

Wonderful and very helpful post. Thank you

She believed she could, so she did.

12/22/2016 5:45 pm  #5

So if I think about my desire and I feel good, I'm aligned?

Board footera