Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2015 8:45 pm  #1

Would like to share my RS results this week

I just want to share this quickly:

So I decided to restart RS, and I've been trying my best to be happy. I really wanted to know the immediate effect of RS, and since my love and I are in different continents, I wanted to try it with someone nearby. I picked my ex from 13-14 years ago, who is still a friend, and who is friends with my family. Our relationship is so friendly and civil that he still attends my relatives' celebrations / birthdays / deaths / fiestas even though I am not in my country. He is friendly with everyone in my family and my relatives treat him as a good friend.

Last week, before RS, I visualized him taking me out to lunch or dinner. We didn't do this since we broke up (13 years ago) but we would have group meals with my family and relatives. Later that night, my aunt called me saying that my ex invited her, me, and some of our relatives to his restaurant. He texted my aunt because he doesn't have my number. I got my manifestation BUT I declined the invitation.

This week, IΒ did RS on him but not too intense, coz he's married with 2 kids, and I don't have feelings for him, I just wanted to observe the effect of RS first hand.

This weekend, he's been calling and texting my aunt to invite us to have lunch and dinner. We were on a road trip and he asked us to have lunch at a hotel in the city.Β TBH, I forgot that I did RS on him. Anyway we went and had light lunch and left. At night, he called my aunt again to invite us to his restaurant and didn't stop insisting until we agreed. Β There was also a good stand-up comic, so eventually I agreed because I love stand-up comedies.Β 

The entire night I was at his restaurant, he never left my side. He'd sit with us and beside me, made sure we had great service, gave me a tour around his restaurant and his future plans for the place. The featured band last night was really good so that lifted up my vibe, and I almost died laughing coz the stand-up comic was so funny.Β 

Then I remembered doing RS on him. So while there, I did slight RS on him to observe the effects, and the effects were so immediate. He started to "accidentally" touch / brush his had on my lap (I was wearing shorts) or brush his hand on my shoulders and even touch my waist / hip as I excused myself to go to the restroom. I was floored. Then he looked at me in a different way. He would "accidentally" brush his hand on my lap and my shoulders or arms again and then massaged me on the shoulders -- he had never done this before.Β 

After the event, he invited us to a nearby hotel to have late-night pizza. He was so friendly. He said that it was already late (12 midnight) but didn't mind being out with us coz that doesn't happen often. And when I'd excuse myself to the restroom, I notice he'd look at me differently. I caught him staring at my breasts, as if mesmerized.Β 

After the late-night pizza, my aunt and her boyfriend went ahead. He was supposed to bring me home but suggested we go to his friend's bar coz he wanted to drop by to say hello to his friend. There, we were served drinks, and he started talking about the past again, his marriage, whom he dated after me. We also talked about business (he owns 3 businesses). He then massaged my hand and asked me to massage his had so I just did that for like 1 minute. And then later on, he started asking about sexual stuff like my experiences and if I'm seeing someone now. I didn't answer those. Then he started telling me about his ex whom he used to bring to that bar and how she was so in love with him but he didn't really feel it with her.

You know when you talk with a friend they always touch you like your lap, shoulder, arm, hand, etc. In the Asian culture, it's very common. Well, he did all those and also touched my chin like 3x and stroke my face like 3x also. I swear, I think this was because of the RS coz he never acted like this EVER!

I am convinced that this guy was ready to have sex with me if I were someone else and if he were still single and not in a relationship. But I don't have romantic feelings for him and I only care for him as a family friend. ALSO, I have strict rules about seeing / dating married men. I did this before without knowing he was married coz he told me he wasn't and I only got heartache and misery.Β 

While he drove me home, he kept on looking at my face. I could see it from my periphery. He also caressed my chin twice and my face twice. I didn't mind coz he couldn't help himself -- I did RS on him. Then he dropped me off. I said thank you and he did the same. Nothing happened. BUT I AM FLOORED BY THE WAY HE ACTED AROUND ME.Β 

I only did RS on him once. And it wasn't even intense. So what more if the RS was intense?Β 

Would like to hear your experiences.Β 

Last edited by Vera (11/07/2015 8:46 pm)

11/07/2015 8:56 pm  #2

Re: Would like to share my RS results this week

OMG Vera, I don't know how to do RS but I wanna learn! Because I am motivated for your success and because I want my lovely man to lust only for me

So please tell me, teach me, what I need to do. I have never done RS.

Last edited by Jenny (11/07/2015 8:56 pm)

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

11/07/2015 9:03 pm  #3

Wow does this work if its long distance?   My girl and I are long distance(about an hour away).   and I would love to get her back.     I feel if I was as good with RS As you.   I would have her texting and calling me all the time lol.      Please give tips

11/07/2015 9:10 pm  #4

Yup, it works. Every time. Across continents. Absolutely 100%, it's jaw-dropping what you can achieve when you believe it works, huh Vera 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/07/2015 9:12 pm  #5

Cherished wrote:

Yup, it works. Every time. Across continents. Absolutely 100%, it's jaw-dropping what you can achieve when you believe it works, huh Vera 😊

If I was as skillful as Vera with this, I think I would have my girl by Christmas lol

11/07/2015 9:13 pm  #6

Jenny/Dan, read through this thread from Vera. She spells out what she does/visualizes. This is basically remote seduction. Just get in a relaxed state, and trust it works!

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=275

*pulled this up on my phone, so the link loads the mobile version of the page. Sorry about that

Last edited by DCS82 (11/07/2015 9:15 pm)

11/07/2015 9:14 pm  #7

You ARE as skilful as Vera. You just need to believe you are. That's literally all it takes.

Feel it in your soul..

11/07/2015 9:14 pm  #8

DCS82 wrote:

Jenny/Dan, read through this thread from Vera. She spells out what she does/visualizes. This is basically remote seduction. Just get in a relaxed state, and trust it works!

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=275

I feel my confidence/positivity raising.   It's almost scary

11/07/2015 9:19 pm  #9

Guys just remember it's not a specific technique that will work like magic, it is your VIBRATION while you're doing any technique that will create the change. So don't get hung up on copying exactly what someone else does. Just close your eyes, relax, imagine them right there, and have an intimate conversation/moment with them. Believe you are actually with their inner being at that moment- because you ARE. And know that they love you and are on their way back. It already exists, they are just waiting for you to reach the vibration of the love you are seeking. For then you are a match xx

Feel it in your soul..

11/07/2015 9:20 pm  #10

Cherished wrote:

Guys just remember it's not a specific technique that will work like magic, it is your VIBRATION while you're doing any technique that will create the change. So don't get hung up on copying exactly what someone else does. Just close your eyes, relax, imagine them right there, and have an intimate conversation/moment with them. Believe you are actually with their inner being at that moment- because you ARE. And know that they love you and are on their way back. It already exists, they are just waiting for you to reach the vibration of the love you are seeking. For then you are a match xx

This makes so much sense, it's important that we are in a good/happy mood.      Also.  Can this be done while dreaming?

Board footera