Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2016 10:58 am  #1

Replaying the past.

Hey lovelies.

I hope you're all well ❀️ 

I'm on the journey like you guys, being back with my love and manifesting a flat! It's been a rough time, but things are slowly aligning and I'm loving myself more and more every day.

I've really been adding feelings to my visualisations and it's making me feel amazing. I had a slight set back a couple of weeks ago.. I contacted my ex. Although it wasn't bad, it didn't go as well as I hoped and I know I forced it.. but it's not ruined anything. I'm going to keep going.

I just need a bit of help.. I keep finding myself replaying old bad situations in my head.. like arguments or things he did that I didn't like. I don't feel the emotions as such, and I seem to shake it off quickly.. however, I don't know how to just stop these?!

I'm not sure if it's because I feel quite overwhelmed with my new job and getting a place... then I start having fears and just replay these memories. But I don't like it..
I definitely have more good memories, however it obviously isn't helping..

Has anyone got any advice? Anything would be much appreciated ☺️❀️

11/20/2016 11:06 am  #2

Re: Replaying the past.

Normally if I replay the past in my head I just let it flow. I don't give it much attention but if it persists I normally script it in a way I wanted it to turn. Or script something new entirely.
For example, lets say I had a really rough day at work and I went home thinking about the one thing that ticked me off. I write down how I should have reacted instead and make a story on that. Or I rewrite my day completely, like going out to London for the day with my man. I do this until the new script is stuck in my head.
I'll tell you something funny too. I scripted about my man coming to see me at work and us making up so much to the point my brain can't see anything past that anymore. :')

I thank the universe for everything.

11/20/2016 11:11 am  #3

zionthecomedian wrote:

Normally if I replay the past in my head I just let it flow. I don't give it much attention but if it persists I normally script it in a way I wanted it to turn. Or script something new entirely.
For example, lets say I had a really rough day at work and I went home thinking about the one thing that ticked me off. I write down how I should have reacted instead and make a story on that. Or I rewrite my day completely, like going out to London for the day with my man. I do this until the new script is stuck in my head.
I'll tell you something funny too. I scripted about my man coming to see me at work and us making up so much to the point my brain can't see anything past that anymore. :')

Β 
Oh that's a good idea So script and visualise a different ending maybe?

How is your journey going? I keep visualising us meeting up in central London, especially at Christmas as it's so beautiful! ❀️

11/20/2016 11:13 am  #4

Think about what the past is. You can't see it, you can't feel it. The moment you reexperience it, it is your present. So, it doesn't really exist. You are the only one who keep it alive by thinking about it. You have two possibilities to deal with it. Either you drop it completely, because you understand that it has no relevance at all and that there is no structural relationship between your past, your present and your future. Or you change your past for example with Neville's revision technique.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/20/2016 11:17 am  #5

Sanshi wrote:

Think about what the past is. You can't see it, you can't feel it. The moment you reexperience it, it is your present. So, it doesn't really exist. You are the only one who keep it alive by thinking about it. You have two possibilities to deal with it. Either you drop it completely, because you understand that it has no relevance at all and that there is no structural relationship between your past, your present and your future. Or you change your past for example with Neville's revision technique.

Β 

Thanks Sanshi - How do you actually properly forgive? Normally I write down what I forgive the person for, or what they've done and I burn the paper. Feels like a relief. And how does Neviles technique work exactly?

11/20/2016 11:25 am  #6

happyhan20 wrote:

Β Thanks Sanshi - How do you actually properly forgive? Normally I write down what I forgive the person for, or what they've done and I burn the paper. Feels like a relief. And how does Neviles technique work exactly?

The way I see it right now is that the only person you ever have to forgive is yourself, because there isn't really another person out there. You attracted his behaviour with your thoughts. There is nothing that can happen to you, everything happens from you. And you know that you haven't done it on purpose, so it should be easier to forgive yourself than to forgive him. You know you did your best. Besides, you get your power back.

It's about rewriting your past. Revise the thing you don't like and make it a better memory. Repeat it over and over again until you believe it and it will not only feel better in the past, but also influence your future, because you have actually changed your past.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/20/2016 11:36 am  #7

happyhan20 wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

Β 
Oh that's a good idea So script and visualise a different ending maybe?

How is your journey going? I keep visualising us meeting up in central London, especially at Christmas as it's so beautiful! ❀️

Yeah. I found scripting was my better suit because it gave me something to visualize about. I think I stressed a lot in the beginning because everyone talks about how important visualization is so naturally wanting the best result I kept thinking I HAD to keep doing it and the more I felt I wasn't good at it the more pressure I felt. I think I forgot the whole purpose of LOA is to have fun and get what you want while having fun writing and thinking about it. If you think you're doing it right then you are
My journey is alright, I'm just going with it. Trusting my man will be back at the right time. I just need to remember to have fun and keep my vibrations up instead of moping.Β 
And yeah I planning to take Veronica's 25day challenge and turn it all into a scripting exercise instead to add to my happiness. The more I read it the easier it was to visualise it
But naturally I think what's most important is improving myself and my way of thinking at the moment before anything.
I still dream of my man every now and then, but I don't do it unless I felt like it and it'd put me in a good mood.

I thank the universe for everything.

Board footera