Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2015 5:52 pm  #51

Re: How to get your ex back in 25 days or less - Challenge Thread

Dear all,

I've ever read an article emphasized that once we successfully attract the specific person and start to have a real relationship, it will be better to stop applying the RS technique. If we continue to use RS, that person will lose interest in us. Is it true?

My case is a long distance relationship so we can't meet each other often, should and can I keep apply RS? And how if the relationship just begins?

Thank you if there is anyone who can help me!

11/08/2015 5:58 pm  #52

It's not true, only if you believe so.. and I certainly don't! What IS true, is that you won't have to visualise about them every night because they will be in your bed! ๐Ÿ˜Š If you still haven't manifested circumstances so that you are no longer long-distance, then you should definitely still visualise!  Imagine that there is no longer any distance..  You should always maintain your visualisation practice though, it's the best tool we have for manifesting our desires. And you can continue to utilise it to create the life of your dreams.

Last edited by Cherished (11/08/2015 6:01 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

11/09/2015 2:03 am  #53

Thank you! Cherished. Yes I will keep visualizing my ideal relationship. So in your opinion, keep using remote seduction while the relationship is still developing is also fine?

11/09/2015 3:33 am  #54

Cindy wrote:

Thank you! Cherished. Yes I will keep visualizing my ideal relationship. So in your opinion, keep using remote seduction while the relationship is still developing is also fine?

ย 
Yes, absolutely! It's worked wonders for me ๐Ÿ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

11/10/2015 12:00 am  #55

Hello beautiful people . I'm starting this challenge today. I'm extremely excited .!!!!

11/10/2015 11:02 am  #56

I started this challenge yesterday 11-09-2015. Here goes! I know it will work because it has worked for other people and I am NO different from anyone else.

11/10/2015 10:24 pm  #57

Thank you for your videos Veronica.

I have joined the challenge, even though I have been doing work to visualise and control my thoughts to attract my wife back into our relationship and marriage over the past few weeks.
We have been separated now for almost 6 months, and have not seen each other in just over 2 months (after 3 months of not seeing each other, and almost no contact). We have not been in contact for just about 2 months also. I have no idea where she is or what she is doing.

It is strange. In some ways I believe that I may have manifested part of what I truly desired upon the last couple of occasions that we saw each other. In each instance we had a wonderful time together and spent the night together making love. However, come the morning, her shields would rise up and she would say that 'This should not have happened. We are never getting back together."
You see, she had some deep seated unhappiness during our married life together which I didn't really know about. She eventually left stating that she was so unhappy that she felt that staying in our marriage would kill her. It was a shock to me. However, I have done a lot of work to understand where things were going wrong and the signs that I missed due to my ignorance.

Now that is the past, and I have faith that she is coming back to our relationship and our marriage. That she will be happy, that we will both be happy in our new life and relationship together and that we will finally have the family that we wanted.

11/12/2015 11:16 am  #58

I am listening to the videos  whenever I need a "You can do it " lift     Is it ok to Visualize every day / night ?      I have been trying to figure out  the " law of detachment"     If I am visualizing  I am attached to the outcome    but I understand the visualization is what will do it for me   Any advice will be appreciated

11/12/2015 11:45 am  #59

barbidoll wrote:

I am listening to the videos whenever I need a "You can do it " lift Is it ok to Visualize every day / night ? I have been trying to figure out the " law of detachment" If I am visualizing I am attached to the outcome but I understand the visualization is what will do it for me Any advice will be appreciated

You really do need to visualize daily or even twice daily. That is super important, and in a way I think it is even THE most important thing. You are creating your reality for yourself and your future in a deliberate way, and the universe will then make your wish come true.

No, visualizing doesn't have to mean you're "attached". It means that you want this to happen, for sure, but that is not necessarily attachment. If you can picture what you want for, say, 15 minutes, twice a day, and then just imagineย releasing the wishย to the universe and then going about your day with no worries about whether it will manifest or not, then that means you are not attached to it. You have effectively detached at this point. But if you do your visualizations and then spend the day worrying, obsessing, feelingย impatient and constantly checking to see if the thing has manifested or not, then you have not detached at all and it will slow the manifestation process (or even halt it). So the key is to send out the intention/visualize and then just let it go in a relaxed way, knowing that it will happen in its own perfect time.

11/12/2015 12:41 pm  #60

Thank you !!!!!   Debbie  you explained it  so well   now I understand

Board footera