Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2016 11:57 am  #1

Manifestation for someone else?

Can you manifest something for someone else?

For example, my ex boyfriend is long distance and his dad is looking for a better job.He is willing to move for a really good job. What if he got a better job in my state. Could I manifest that for him? 

Last edited by sk721 (8/12/2016 11:57 am)

8/13/2016 6:06 am  #2

Re: Manifestation for someone else?

sk721 wrote:

For example, my ex boyfriend is long distance and his dad is looking for a better job.He is willing to move for a really good job. What if he got a better job in my state. Could I manifest that for him? 

Sounds for me as if the basis of this question are limiting beliefs. You don't have the desire that he has a job in your state, you have the desire to have him closer to you. But you think him finding a job in your state is the only logical possibility that he would move in your state, right? But LoA isn't about logic. You don't have to figure out how that can happen. Just state your desire and hold on to that vision. Is it to be with him? Is it to have him close? Then go for that and don't think about the details. That's not your job.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/13/2016 8:20 pm  #3

wolf wrote:

Nope. You cannot manifest anything for others any more than anyone can manifest anything for you,
and when you think about it, that's actually very good because if somebody could manifest for you,
it would mean that they could manifest whatever, including experiences that you don't like.
Thankfully, that is not so.

Thank you, this makes sense

8/13/2016 8:21 pm  #4

Sanshi wrote:

sk721 wrote:

Sounds for me as if the basis of this question are limiting beliefs. You don't have the desire that he has a job in your state, you have the desire to have him closer to you. But you think him finding a job in your state is the only logical possibility that he would move in your state, right? But LoA isn't about logic. You don't have to figure out how that can happen. Just state your desire and hold on to that vision. Is it to be with him? Is it to have him close? Then go for that and don't think about the details. That's not your job.

Ah I understand. You're right

8/16/2016 12:41 am  #5

It is very possible I can tell you that. In fact I just did this for a guy friend of mine recently. He got a promotion and a pay raise. You can read this thread where MW does mention a few things he or she manifested for others - http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3131. Watch this video from Law Of Attraction Changed My Life channel.

8/19/2016 3:05 am  #6

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

It is very possible I can tell you that. In fact I just did this for a guy friend of mine recently. He got a promotion and a pay raise. You can read this thread where MW does mention a few things he or she manifested for others - http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3131. Watch this video from Law Of Attraction Changed My Life channel.

they mentioned my name in that video Raj King

8/21/2016 10:04 pm  #7

I actually believe we can manifest for others....you know people who pray for their family members to do well or get better? They are adding positive energy towards that person which actually can really help. I remember a few times in my life praying for something to happen to someone else (I'm not religious, but these were life or death moments) and these things have turned out to happen. Last year, I had a really strong hatred towards a girl I knew because she lied to me about something very big and on top of that, I was jealous of her 'perfect' relationship. I remember thinking, I hope they break up and he tries to flirt with me (the lie was, she had slept with the boy I loved but pretended to be my friend and never told me).  Well, she and her boyfriend were very serious, in fact, she had just had his baby and they were living together and it seemed solid. I remember just thinking whenever I thought of her 'I hope she and him have a break up soon because she doesn't deserve him, she cheated on him'. Well they did break up, very badly. And, he messaged me on facebook for the first time in his life to say 'hi'. So it really really did seem like my desire came true perfectly. It even happened a couple of weeks after I had been randomly talking to her and I asked how things were going and she said they were great. I actually felt a pang of guilt after they broke up and he messaged me because it just seemed like I directed that energy towards that happening in some psychic way I can't explain. I do believe we have energetic powers to influence the decisions of others. I'm not sure if we could create jobs and cars for them exactly, but I think in relationships and other ways we can sort of influence telepathically. It's never ever going to be proven though I know. I know some people in the world are terrified of spells being put on them and these people genuinely believe in things like that. I wouldn't go that far, but a few times when bad or good things happen to me along my path, I suddenly get a thought of someone who might have been wishing that exact thing to happen to me. I don't think we can always manifest for someone else, but I believe that if we have a strong connection or desire for that person, the liklihood of it manifesting is greater than if we didn't. 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

8/22/2016 12:53 pm  #8

Neville Goddard gives examples of manifesting for others.  He talked about helping friends into employment by seeing them appearing and behaving 'as though' they were and then it would happen.

Love is all

8/22/2016 12:54 pm  #9

I also believe and am sure that by my own positivity and the encouragement I give to others, things have imporved for friends around me.  I also think that our 'specific person' benefits positively from our positive focus upon them through visualisation.  How could they not benefit when if going by what Lanie says, that we can influence their thinking and feelings when we think about them in a happy and loving way, then this will make them feel better too?

One week I had been focussing a lot on heart meditations with my guy ( he has a health condition that causes fluctuations in his heartbeat)  I swear it was the first time I had EVER seen him run upstairs without one single symptom. 

Last edited by Susiewoo (8/22/2016 12:57 pm)

Love is all

8/27/2016 7:34 am  #10

Yes you can and I've done it. Some people say you can't but believe, it is possible. Just remember if you manifest bad things for someone else you will get Karma. Only manifest good things for other people. But trust me you can because I have done it myself.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

Board footera