Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2016 4:41 am  #1

Here we go again :/

So I haven't posted because I've had pretty great success with my ex and job.

All the tiny hiccups seemed trivial so I didn't feel I needed help...at one point I would've posted hourly I was so shaken.

But I'm posting because we are at a stand still.

His ex wife (one of the main reasons we broke up) has summons him to court again. I think in a year it's been twice and it's only June

Now naturally you're a reflection of what's happening, this time I beg to differ. This has NADA to do with me. Although he and I aren't yet a couple,he sure had been acting like it until then.

We had one disagreement that resulted in him calling me a distraction from his real troubles and I haven't made not one inch of effort to contact him. I know he said it out of frustration but since we barely speak.

He is out of state again for 2 weeks which would have been our time to be flirty and long for the return. Instead I'm finding utter annoyance that the progress made seems null compared to such an ongoing problem in his life.

This one I don't know how to work around because it'd hid life and HE battles those demons and issues do often he loses all focus and because troubled.

He has reached out, but I'm clearly not interested in being attacked verbally. Either it feels like he was right it was a fun distraction or vibrationally we are still not a match at this time and his focus obviously should be elsewhere.... AGAIN

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

6/06/2016 5:11 am  #2

Re: Here we go again :/

I read Nevilles "Prayer" again yesterday and he stated that you can manifest for someone else by feeling and visualising that he is already in the desired state. So maybe it would help to see him as free from all the issues with his ex wife and more relaxed.

Thumbs up for not contacting him btw. You are worth being treated well.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/06/2016 5:15 am  #3

Sanshi wrote:

I read Nevilles "Prayer" again yesterday and he stated that you can manifest for someone else by feeling and visualising that he is already in the desired state. So maybe it would help to see him as free from all the issues with his ex wife and more relaxed.

Thumbs up for not contacting him btw. You are worth being treated well.

Wait...I didn't know LOA works that way. Today I'm going to find it. It's my new quest! I can honestly say my immediate response was to throw my hands up and say forget it, he is a lost cause, she wins and he let her. Especially since he has yet to apologize or try hard enough to get my attention.

So I came here and look what happened? Thank you.

6/06/2016 5:52 am  #4

I have to admit I never tried it but Neville said that it works that way unless the other person can't wish the state for themself or another person but I think your guy would be very glad after the situation is resolved. So it should work.

Incidentally, you totally manifested my reply. Yesterday, I grabbed the book totally random just read a few lines and went to bed. It was spontaniously and without thinking about it much.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

6/06/2016 7:07 am  #5

Yes it works brilliantly. I've done it on a few occasions for other people-big and small things. Sometimes It can actually be easier to manifest for other people as you may not have any attachment to their desire or needs.
As you know YOU create your reality and you can create lovingly for others - your belief and KNOWING need to overpower theirs... In my opinion not to hard, as most people have no idea about LoA. Incorporate the congratulatory conversation and hand shake as Neville teaches in you visualization.
Good luck, you got this.
xo
Β 

6/06/2016 7:12 am  #6

MW wrote:

Yes it works brilliantly. I've done it on a few occasions for other people-big and small things. Sometimes It can actually be easier to manifest for other people as you may not have any attachment to their desire or needs.
As you know YOU create your reality and you can create lovingly for others - your belief and KNOWING need to overpower theirs... In my opinion not to hard, as most people have no idea about LoA. Incorporate the congratulatory conversation and hand shake as Neville teaches in you visualization.
Good luck, you got this.
xo
Β 

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your experience. <3
It gets easier to believe in something if you don't only read it but hear it from other people.

6/06/2016 8:14 am  #7

Sanshi wrote:

MW wrote:

Good luck, you got this.
xo
Β 

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your experience. <3
It gets easier to believe in something if you don't only read it but hear it from other people.

No problems, thank you. I give you some examples...
In the last 6 months I have manifested permanent full time job positions for two seperate people. For someone else to get out of a very difficult and stressful situation peacefully including getting a larger sum of money. The money did not come from one source instead ended up coming from a few different avenues including a totally unexpected $3000 refund from a credit card company.
in two out of these three situations I did visualisation in one I didn't need to bc I felt it was already done it came so easy to me. He got a job within a week. The other person got a job in less than 2weeks with him I had suggested that he write himself a letter of offer from a company and visualise but he had huge doubts so was not getting the results he was after (he was unemployed for four months and was running out of money) I visualised twice for him and called him up on a few occasions and asked him how his new job was going( he did not have a job at the time) I also saw and felt in my mind that he had a job every time I thought or interacted with him. In my mind he already had a job -better one than his old job. He got exactly what he wanted.
The third situation was challenging, but I visualised alot over two days focused on a congratulatory scene where the maine person involved being congratulated and shaking hands with the other people involved I also did Lanie's method where I called upon the people involved and I decided it was DONE DONE DONE for this person everything to be in harmony and resolve itself peacefully.
I think it was within 3 or 4days the situation was resolved peacefully.
I hope this helps <3

Β 

Last edited by MW (6/06/2016 8:46 am)

6/06/2016 8:28 am  #8

SydneysMommy, sorry to hijack your thread but I hope my examples and experience with visualising for other people helps you.<3
Β 

Last edited by MW (6/06/2016 8:28 am)

6/06/2016 8:43 am  #9

MW wrote:

Good luck, you got this.
xo
Β 

But how do you do this? I totally cannot figure itout because it it what someone else is doing to him, which makes him do something or rather not doing anything with me.

I know I create my reality, but someone elese is creating his reality that is affecting mine, lol! This sounds absolutely insane to even say but its true. I had no idea this was going to come up again. I actually was not even worried about it, we were minding our happy little business then BAMMMMMM!

6/06/2016 8:57 am  #10

SydneysMommy wrote:

MW wrote:

Good luck, you got this.
xo
Β 

But how do you do this? I totally cannot figure itout because it it what someone else is doing to him, which makes him do something or rather not doing anything with me.

I know I create my reality, but someone elese is creating his reality that is affecting mine, lol! This sounds absolutely insane to even say but its true. I had no idea this was going to come up again. I actually was not even worried about it, we were minding our happy little business then BAMMMMMM!

Visualise your desired end of the situation. Only your desired reality matters(easier said than done i know) You hold the cards bc you know how to be a deliberate creator. Read anything written by Neville and Joseph Murphy.
The congratulatory scene is brilliant bc you can separate your own attachment to the situation. See your husband to be, being congratulated by his family, you, you friends or anyone that the situation is now resolved, hear it and feel it. Maybe feel the burning in your hand from him giving you a high five and saying what you want to hear in regards to this particular situation or see him shaking someones hand and hear him being congratulated etc that the situation is now resolved.
Check out this link below
https://freeneville.com/real-neville-goddard-story-what-happens-when-you-see-it-at-a-distance/

Β 

Last edited by MW (6/06/2016 9:09 am)

Board footera