Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2016 12:23 pm  #1

It happened out of the blue...I'm so upset...advice please...

Hi all

I've posted a few times here asking about techniques and whatnot, I had been doing RS on my guy and stopped for about two months when everything started to look better and picked it back up this week, however today...something so bad happened I don't even know what to do now...

So I have not been talking to him after the last time we spent time together, it's been about a month. Today I was checking my whatsapp messages and for some reason i looked at my contact list, my guy's name disappeared...this has not happened in almost 2 years that i know him, i knew something was off, then i heard from someone that he is out of town for a few weeks, and might have suspended his number for this.Β 

I went into panic mode completely and I don't even know why. I wanted to reach out to him to talk and just let everything out. For a second I wanted to just message him on FB telling him that i had enough of this and I'm done.(I didn't add him there, but since i have his number so i could see him on my fb messenger).

I don't know what's happening and i don't know if it's because i picked RS back up...but this is just so completely random and new i do not know how to react...part of me is resentful that he didn't let me know that he'd be away but then again maybe it's emergency, I don't know. i am afraid that we'd lose contact like this too...like what if he never talks to me again...I could always find him but I've never reached out to him, never initiated anything in almost 2 years...

Strangely even though I am freaking out and whatnot, I am not crying like i did about a year ago, I am just really scared and upset. I cannot really talk to my friends about this, this forum is the only place to go for me right now...i do not give up on things and people I truly want i never did, I don't want to give up on this guy...but I don't know what to do...

8/11/2016 1:37 pm  #2

Re: It happened out of the blue...I'm so upset...advice please...

Thank you Wolf for the timely reply

I was doing so well and treating myself so well for the past few days and did not stalk him at all, i do realize that I am making a fuss about it and it should not be a big deal at all, but after this even though last time we spent a great time together now i am still scared if i never get to see him again, i know, totally nuts...

I still want to keep the RS and visualizations up though...even if i can't see if it's working or not. It feels like it's the only thing i can do now.

As for the part where i said i wanted to let it all out and tell him everything, I think it's been building up in me. We have been seeing each other here and there for so long, at first he said he needed time to trust me and commit, I took it as he didnt like me enough. Then after a while he kept coming back to me and even said I love you at one point when he was drunk, he was hinting at relationships and whatnot but i let them all pass. Right now it just feels like he does not care at all because we have not talked in a while and he left without telling me...

8/11/2016 3:36 pm  #3

I just read an Abraham quote that is really fitting here:

If nothing is more important to you
then that you feel good,

you can form a fantasy
about someone who is in your life
and they will begin to modify
to meet your fantasy,
because Law of Attraction is a very powerful thing.

It's really all about you, not him. He can't make you feel any way, only you can do that. And he only can react to your vibration.

Last edited by Sanshi (8/11/2016 3:37 pm)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/11/2016 4:02 pm  #4

Thanks Wolf and Sanshi

The teachings make so much sense, however I can't feel anything other than frustration and helplessness right now...I wanna keep going but I don't know how...and I know reaching out would be a bad idea

8/11/2016 4:21 pm  #5

I've read Abe's books, tried the processes but it always felt like a chore I don't know why, it's like they are telling me to give up on my desire and just feel better, but I want what I want...

8/11/2016 5:04 pm  #6

es4life wrote:

I've read Abe's books, tried the processes but it always felt like a chore I don't know why, it's like they are telling me to give up on my desire and just feel better, but I want what I want...

Feeling better felt like a chore to you? I guess the reason is that you didn't do it to feel better, but to make something happen and that simply doesn't work. It's the paradoxical thing about LoA. You don't get what you need, you get what you don't care so much about. You have to reach a place where it is more important to you to feel good than to get your manifestation. And that takes some time. You can't fake it. It comes naturally.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/11/2016 8:12 pm  #7

Thanks wolf and Sanshi. You guys made me take a good look at myself, I went to the gym and trained and came back now I feel much better.

I always had this one question though and I hope some of you more experienced ladies could answer me. I totally understand that it's important to feel good, but if our desires only come to us when we don't care anymore, loa basically doesn't work, no?

Board footera