Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2016 2:28 pm  #1

30 days gratitude

Hello my lovelies ,

So this video will give you life :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5tttb4PJ2k

On the inspirational threads I shared this video and it inspired everyone which triggered a wonderful idea reflected by Wolf of making this challenge.

The idea is for you to write a gratitude letter to the universe listing your desires and saying thank you for everything you were so generously gifted. The idea is to write it as if everything is already done and you're overflowing with gratitude because your dreams all came true.

Then, read your letter everyday 1, 2 or 3 times a day whatever feels good - as long as you feel genuinely happy.

The catch is, during those 30 days- you make sure that every day you do things that make you happy, make a list of things you can do during those 30 days that you can do to keep your vibration up.

So the steps are:

- write a thank you letter for every dream ( list them) that manifested effortlessly and beautifully for you
- read it everyday and feel the happy and the gratitude
- make a list of things, activities that make you super happy and raise your vibration - you will do at least 3 of these every day making sure they don't feel like a chore but more like something that just tickles you happy. If you're trying to manifest love : read love stories, listen to happy love songs, watch your favorite romantic movies - if it's a job : read success stories, follow a business/professional group that is related ... Keep your vibe up.

No negative feelings, thoughts, doubts - really keep yourself fired up and choose a mantra that you will say to yourself everytime you start feeling a slump .

Make sure you share the good stuff that is happening during your day .

I'm so thrilled because I know this is going to yield absolute beauty !

Day 1 on my end - who is coming along ?

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/18/2016 3:19 pm  #2

Re: 30 days gratitude

THis was positively exactly what I needed to read!!!

I felt a bit down because the job i was supposed to start tdoay was post poned yet again. And I am kind of missing on my ex and so i was feeling down so i wanted to pick myself up and out of this mood. Thank you so much for the post!

I just wrote three thank you letters of gratitude to myself for what i want. My ex to call, apologize,and want to work things out, the job i have been waiting for, and a new flow of steady income.

I will try this exercise!
Thanks again!
Esty

7/18/2016 3:42 pm  #3

I'm in great idea xx

7/18/2016 4:38 pm  #4

Im in :-).
Would it help each other if we wrote and posted our lists on here??

7/18/2016 4:46 pm  #5

BooLala wrote:

Im in :-).
Would it help each other if we wrote and posted our lists on here??

You can if it makes you happy.

That's all you gotta do from now on, ask yourself if doing something will genuinely make you happy and raise your vibration - if so : go for it

I'm sure reading other people's happy letters will also help others vibrations

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/19/2016 3:59 am  #6

How is everyone doing on the thank you letter writing.? Did you make your list of things you can do to keep your mojo up ?

I have already been doing similar things for a week now and definitely feel a difference so I'm certain this will work wonders if you give it a fair shot

It's done 😘

7/19/2016 3:48 pm  #7

I wanted to start a similar challenge for months now.
I'm just half in, because I'm very stressed with my exams at the moment and I'm not sure if I'm able to do it fully, but I think it would be good for me, because I tend to lose sight of my vibe while I have exams.

How about everone texting their lists in this thread: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3580 ? I would love to get more inspiration from all of you. My goal is to have 50 items on my list and I'm not even half-way there.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/19/2016 5:44 pm  #8

PixelPie wrote:

Inloveandsohappytogether wrote:

How is everyone doing on the thank you letter writing.? Did you make your list of things you can do to keep your mojo up ?

I have already been doing similar things for a week now and definitely feel a difference so I'm certain this will work wonders if you give it a fair shot

I recorded mine (well the rough draft) but it was so much fun. And in that moment it was real  (it is real) for me the best way to write is to close my eyes and see it and say it as it comes. So I'll be putting it on paper today 😍😍😍😍

And as for fun I was already doing things that are fun to me. Like reading, drawing, writing, video games, being outside, going shopping, watching movies I love, anything on bbc, spending time with my family and friends, vizualizing, having fun, etc.☺

I'm so happy we are all doing thisπŸ˜„ It couldn't have come at a better timeπŸ™‚

Thank you 😘

Your vibration is gorgeous and I love your fun stuff list

I too had started out a list but writing this letter really had me feeling all fluffy inside I'm also doing the magic for the sake of staying focused on gratitude and bout this little fun calendar that has something fun to do everyday -  it's so good to feel a bit of peace ...

Even if it were all it achieved I am so grateful for this moment of solace after spending all these months with emotions wilder than Dennis Rodman'a fashion sense.

Thank you for joining along ...

It's done 😘

7/19/2016 5:46 pm  #9

Sanshi wrote:

I wanted to start a similar challenge for months now.
I'm just half in, because I'm very stressed with my exams at the moment and I'm not sure if I'm able to do it fully, but I think it would be good for me, because I tend to lose sight of my vibe while I have exams.

How about everone texting their lists in this thread: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3580 ? I would love to get more inspiration from all of you. My goal is to have 50 items on my list and I'm not even half-way there.

Ha - well this just might your manifestation we will send you extra positive vibes even though you don't need it because I have been to the future and obviously you nailed it !!!!

Love the post you shared I'll go on there tomorrow and make listing what I love to do a part of my happy me routine great idea !

Last edited by Inloveandsohappytogether (7/19/2016 5:48 pm)

It's done 😘

7/19/2016 11:54 pm  #10

I just came in to say Day 1 was AMAZING. I've already written this in my journal. I thought I couldn't top what I have been doing these past few months, well. I made myself do at least 5 things in my list and it's been one of the best days of the year, i'd say. Looking forward to keep doing this.Β 

Board footera