Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2016 2:26 pm  #1

What do you love to do?

The title already says it all. What do you enjoy? Share it with us to inspire and get inspired.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/13/2016 2:27 pm  #2

Re: What do you love to do?

I love singing, listening to happy music and playing the piano
I love taking a walk, especially when the weather is nice and water in any form is near
I love laughing, being silly, watching things that make me laugh.
I love playing videogames, especially games who are unique in some way or retro games who remind me of my childhood
I love cooking, especially for someone who appreciates it
I love to learn more about LoA (suprise, surprise)
I love to connect with like-minded people
I love going around and appreciating everything I see
I like running, when I can convince me doing it
I like Aikido
Sometimes I like programming (until I have to find bugs)

Things I used to like and should do again soon:

- playing the guitar
- swimming
- drawing

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/13/2016 2:35 pm  #3

I like to play trivia
I love to sit by the ocean and hear the waves crashing
I like to drive around and get lost - on purpose
I love trying new restaurants, cafes, etc.
I like to rock climb, even though I'm petrified of heights
I love to surround myself with those I love
I LOVE TO LAUGH!!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

7/13/2016 6:13 pm  #4

I LOVE  watching a movie or TV how with epic war or fighting scenes and acting them out with my nephew.

The most fun you'll ever have is hanging out with a preteen ....they are so dramatic

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

7/14/2016 12:53 pm  #5

Playing with my cats.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/18/2016 3:53 pm  #6

I love to listen to guided meditation/hypnosis at bedtime

I love adult colouring. It helps me to unwind and practice mindfulness.

I love to go walking, especially here in my hometown as it's a beach town. Walking the beaches is exhilarating, rejuvenating, relaxing, therapeutic and exercise all at once.

I love to read and watch videos related to spirituality/LOA/Conspiracy theories.

I love to listen to music. Especially EDM and more specifically house music.

I love being alone.

I love to be with my cat.

I love long drives in the car with really good music.

I love sitting out, sipping coffee in parks and coffee shops and people watching.

Last edited by Natasha (7/18/2016 3:55 pm)

7/20/2016 9:43 am  #7

So as promised ;

I love music : singing it, composing it , listening to it al- dancing to it ... Especially while driving : I have so much fun just cruising with loud music on
I love playing kitchen scramble on my phone - I get so into it everytime and it's a great memory and reflexes game
I also love styling - coming up with creative ideas to express something physically .. I recently found this application that gives you challenges daily to style specific looks : I didn't know I enjoyed it so much until I started on it
I love watching Friends reruns especially the later seasons - Ross will raise my vibration any day
I love a good gym session with loud music in my ears - it gets me so psyched and the after burn is amaaaaazzziinngg you feel like you're such a good person lol it's weird
I love writing thoughts down, making lists to help me plan out things and implement them - so satisfactory
I love reading things or watching things that teach me something : anything for that aha moment where everything clicks
I love spring cleaning - I do it 2 or 3 times a year just go through stuff and get rid of what s old and no longer fitting to who I am becoming
I love surfing the Internet - literally just go on and look for random facts, stories, urban legends , how things work - I could spend hours with Google and get a serious rise off it
I love to cook, bake and find ways to make healthy alternatives to the things I really like but aren't the healthiest
I love hosting dinners having friends over and just eating good food, drinking nice wine and talking about stuff with a lot of laughter
I love spending time with my family ( especially my brother ) laughing, dancing and talking sheer nonsense
I love going to the movies - I find the whole experience ( including the caramel popcorn ) absolutely thrilling -
I love planning my future , imagining what it looks like and the wonderful things I m doing - I usually spend the morning in my bed doing that
I also love a good beauty day : nails, home made facials, hair - whatever makes me feel good in my skin ..
I love sitting by the beach, and just watching the waves - preferably at sun rise or sunset : it is the most soothing feeling I know

There's probably more but just writing this stuff down actually gave me a great insight of the type of person I am ... I sound like a pretty cool chick lol but most of all I'm truly blessed because I have the ability to do all these things

Oh oh oh my gosh how could I forget : first cup of coffee in the morning - ooooohhhmageeerrd!!!! LOVE IT

Last edited by Inloveandsohappytogether (7/20/2016 9:48 am)

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/20/2016 10:00 am  #8

Hey....

I love to spend time with family and friends
I love to learn new things
I love music makes me happy
I love dancing
I love the sunshine
I love the beach
I love my dog
I love my home
I love eating and drinking lol
I love learning about space and LoA now!!
I love animals
xx

7/20/2016 11:42 am  #9

Right now, I am currently loving this program I am in. I get to use my time here to inspire and empower others. They knew I want to become a motivational speaker and they are supporting me all the way. I really enjoy it here and being able to further expand on what I want to do.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/21/2016 2:35 am  #10

I have more

I love thunder storms - sitting in a nice warm bed or couch in a blanket drinking a hot cocoa or coffee with all that rain noise outside is the best thing

I love white chocolate mochas from Starbucks  they're just too yummy to worry about the calories

I love reading Paulo Coelho : I always get so existential afterwards

Love surfing Pinterest and creating my vision boards on there

I love walking barefoot : grass or beach are pure mediation

I love closing my eyes and feeling the warmth of sun on my skin, it makes me happy ( vit D is that drug man !)

I love laughing - like having a good session with someone you enjoy laughing your heart out to tears

It's a beautiful day out so no thunder storm ( unless I ask the Universe to make it happen but I think I'll make today that I do these things : a good laugh, some sun appreciation , some Paulo reading, a wcm from Starbucks  and some goooooodddd laughter

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

Board footera