Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2016 12:49 am  #1

Advice??

Hey guys, don't know if you remember me, I haven't really posted in awhile. I've been on a bumpy the last few months (have been on and off with my ex, and found out a month ago he was in a relationship -- when I stopped looking at his Facebook page for two days, she literally disappeared out of sight and we are starting to talk again...funny how that works? Hah). Anyway we were going to meet up again after not seeing each other in three months this past weekend but he got wound up with work engagements so then I flirtingly reminded him that we had our first kiss last July 4th and he replied positively back saying we should "repeat" and we should see the fireworks this year like what we did last year. I couldn't get a definite answer from him if its "on" yet...meanwhile I just found out my sister wants to invite my family over for a BBQ that evening, and I'm sure she would be very upset if I abandoned a family dinner for a boy I haven't even been "regular" with (she doesn't even like him anyway). I'm really torn about how I should feel and what I should do...my friend says I need to let him message me about the fireworks but I also would like to know as soon as possible so I can let my family know what I'm doing. And should I even go? I really want to see him...but I also don't want to be guilt tripped by family for not being with them. Everything is so up in the air right now, and it's driving me crazy not knowing whats going on. Any ideas what I should do?

7/03/2016 12:54 am  #2

Re: Advice??

You should simply find your alignment and trust that things will work out perfectly for everyone. I know that can seem like frustrating advice, but if you are down with the fundamentals of LOA you would have experienced this yourself- the fact that when you do NOTHING except FEEL BETTER, things seem to rearrange themselves in your favour. 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/05/2016 10:26 am  #3

Re: Advice??

Cherished wrote:

You should simply find your alignment and trust that things will work out perfectly for everyone. I know that can seem like frustrating advice, but if you are down with the fundamentals of LOA you would have experienced this yourself- the fact that when you do NOTHING except FEEL BETTER, things seem to rearrange themselves in your favour. 😘

Thank you Cherished, I did see him last night and overall it was a great night.  I do have a question though. Do I ask him about the girl he dated shortly a month ago? He told me he had been suicidal last month so when I heard that I didn't think I should have interrogated him with questions about it. I hinted around quite a bit but he completely ignored her and acted like I was the only girl he's been seeing. I was hoping he'd bring it up because I hate bringing up stuff like that. I want him to be honest and upfront with me about it but then I think, does it really matter in the long scheme of things? My friend says I need to get down to the bottom of this but I'd rather be less aggressive about it. I'd appreciate the advice

Board footera