Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2015 10:53 pm  #101

Re: Come manifesting!

and finally, experiment 9!

9/27/2015 10:58 pm  #102

Experiment  9

This experiment is not about getting anything. It’s about letting. Letting Truth be.
To do this experiment properly, you have to let go of your fears.
Set aside the erroneous notion that reality is frightening or not to your liking.
More than a seeking of something, this experiment is akin to a blowtorch, blasting away everything that isn’t real.

Here are the steps:
Ask the FP, sincerely and fervently, for a transcendent moment.
Ask to be clearly shown.
Although many have tried to explain transcendence (Kant, for example, called it “that which goes beyond”), it’s so big and so extraordinary that words have little ability to illustrate it.
Suffice it to say that when you get there, you will not miss it.
Every time you’re in front of a mirror during the next three days (way too often, for most of us in the Western world), look deep into your eyes and repeat to yourself, “This is not who I really am. I am so much more than this limited body.”
This leaves some wiggle room in your reality.
Allow yourself the luxury of being absorbed in a feeling of being deeply loved, being taken care of, having the abundance of all you need.
Sink down into this infinite care the way you’d sink into an overstuffed couch.
Whenever possible, notice the buzz within your body.
As you take your attention off thought, you’ll feel this buzzing of energy flowing through your body.
I call it “The Big Happy.” As you start to detach from your over-amped mind, you’ll notice a fluidity, an opening, a less-solid feeling, and drop down into a neutral, endless ocean of infinite possibilities.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

11/08/2015 11:40 am  #103

Wow! Amazing experiments!
Thank you for sharing them, Cherished. 😁

~ Love knows no distance... ~

11/09/2015 11:08 am  #104

I just came accross this thread    Profound   I will go to the begining  and work through      just what I needed  for today     work is getting me down  and this was just what I needed   to inspire me   to get through the day   So excited

11/17/2015 12:03 am  #105

I'm going to do this too!

11/17/2015 1:02 pm  #106

I bought E-Cubed the other day, and yesterday I set out the intention to manifest the 8 things from experiment 2. So far I have manifested the favourite song from high school, the beach ball, the belly laugh (more than once), and 222. The weird thing is that the day before I decided to do this experiment (before I had even read what the task was) someone I was talking to on the internet also was mentioning that she had seen the number 222. So it was as if I got a manifestation before I had even started.

I did get a smile from a two year old, but I think that doesn't really count as "smile from a baby". But anyway...Let's see what happens over the next two days.

I did experiment 1 also, and it did raise my vibration a lot this morning!

Last edited by Debbie (11/17/2015 1:05 pm)

11/17/2015 1:35 pm  #107

Keeeeep GOING BEAUTIFULS!!

Feel it in your soul..

11/18/2015 1:51 am  #108

Everything counts! All of it lol 👏🏼😍🌈

Feel it in your soul..

11/18/2015 5:47 am  #109

Well I've done some of the E-Squared experiments in the past (I think I mentioned somewhere on the forum about the purple feather, for example), and I also have on two seperate occasions manifested a turquoise feather with black spots on it. That wasn't E-Squared: I think it may have been one of the Rhonda Byrne books that suggested manifesting a feather blue feather and I added the black spots so that I would know for sure that this was THE feather I wanted. But what I never cease to be amazed with is how quickly all these things start showing up when we do these things! It's pretty amazing really.

11/18/2015 6:01 am  #110

That's amazing Debbie. I just came across this post last night so I'm doing experiment 1. I'm excited to see what gift will bring me

Board footera