Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2016 6:12 pm  #1

Kiss him goodbye cuz youre gonna miss him ;)

Im sorry i cant see where my previous thread is so im starting a new one

First things first....you must let go of the need to plan or plot or scheme or meditate or visualize to make anything happen. Why? Because the second you desire it...it is already SO!

Every future is a probable reality. You dont have to create anything.

Where the work or the "effort" lies is what you must "do" to connet to that reality.

And we do that by FEELING it as real...as happening RIGHT now. Not sometime in the future...and thats not to say that if you keep thinking of it in the future then you will just attract more of it happening in the future. But because, it actually IS happening RIGHT NOW.

Because, there is no future or past there is only NOW

And in some other parrallel reality you ARE enjoying YOU desired reality NOW. Now now now! Get that in your heads and your hearts lol

So, now we know that we connect with our desired reality by feeling it as happening right now. And what happens when we plot and plan and scheme to make our ex come back? We unknowingly keep a part of our focus on the what IS (our not preffered reality).

Planning and plotting is different than feeling it real. When you feel it real you dont look for evidence. When you visualize or do lanies techniques to get him back rather than FEEL that you actually do have him back and he is obsessed with you and treats you like a queen and you guys kiss with your mouths open lol....then you will fail to "see" results.

Let me ask you, lets assume you are pregnant. Or know someone that is pregnant. Would it make sense for you or that someone to constantly ask if she was indeed pregnant because the baby isnt here yet?

When you feel it real you IMPREGNATE your souls with that reality and you constantly checking for results will cause a mental miscarriage.

When you feel your reality as real as a pregnant woman knows that she is indeed pregnant....then it will manifest.

There is no such thing as divine timing. It will "appear" when it feels natural to you. So the work is to make it feel natural. Stick to your new story and please do not give a **** about what your guy is doing because that is just an echo, an illusion, smoke and mirrors and infact id suggest give this version of your boyfriend a long hug because you are not ever ever going to see this version of him again ;). Shut the door on him and lock it away and throw away the ******* keys.

Enjoy your new life in your imagination (which is the actual world) and joyfully expect it to manifest very very soon!

Hope this helps my sweethearts!

Please stop the longing and the aching and the pain all at once! Focus! Bring the attention and energy back onto yourself! YOU are the entire YOUniverse!

6/12/2016 8:43 pm  #2

Re: Kiss him goodbye cuz youre gonna miss him ;)

You are a fecking legend in my book lol. I love your posts!!

6/12/2016 9:02 pm  #3

Thank you Cotton!

6/12/2016 11:53 pm  #4

Wow! I really love this! Thank you so much for this post. β€οΈπŸ’œ

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

6/13/2016 3:02 am  #5

Sounds like the perfect explanation why it's a good idea to join in my challenge.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/13/2016 3:54 am  #6

Epic Post!
I do notice that In the beginning I was focusing, scripting and visualizing a lot, now that I basically do not do it actively anymore, I notice that I think and feel in general more positive about me and my girl. I get more thoughts like 'It's so great to be together'.
The planning and plotting disappears,
On top of that, almost every night she appears in my dreams.Β 
Guess I'm on the right track, I'm not there yet, and that's OK, as I don't forget to enjoy the ride :D I've never met so many new people and made so much fun or laughed untill having a stomach ache as I do now :D

6/13/2016 6:25 am  #7

Cotton wrote:

First things first....you must let go of the need to plan or plot or scheme or meditate or visualize to make anything happen. Why? Because the second you desire it...it is already SO!

Where the work or the "effort" lies is what you must "do" to connet to that reality.

And we do that by FEELING it as real...as happening RIGHT now. Not sometime in the future...and thats not to say that if you keep thinking of it in the future then you will just attract more of it happening in the future. But because, it actually IS happening RIGHT NOW.

And in some other parrallel reality you ARE enjoying YOU desired reality NOW. Now now now! Get that in your heads and your hearts lol

So, now we know that we connect with our desired reality by feeling it as happening right now. And what happens when we plot and plan and scheme to make our ex come back? We unknowingly keep a part of our focus on the what IS (our not preffered reality).

Planning and plotting is different than feeling it real. When you feel it real you dont look for evidence. When you visualize or do lanies techniques to get him back rather than FEEL that you actually do have him back and he is obsessed with you and treats you like a queen and you guys kiss with your mouths open lol....then you will fail to "see" results.

Let me ask you, lets assume you are pregnant. Or know someone that is pregnant. Would it make sense for you or that someone to constantly ask if she was indeed pregnant because the baby isnt here yet?

When you feel it real you IMPREGNATE your souls with that reality and you constantly checking for results will cause a mental miscarriage.

When you feel your reality as real as a pregnant woman knows that she is indeed pregnant....then it will manifest.

There is no such thing as divine timing. It will "appear" when it feels natural to you. So the work is to make it feel natural. Stick to your new story and please do not give a **** about what your guy is doing because that is just an echo, an illusion, smoke and mirrors and infact id suggest give this version of your boyfriend a long hug because you are not ever ever going to see this version of him again ;). Shut the door on him and lock it away and throw away the ******* keys.

Enjoy your new life in your imagination (which is the actual world) and joyfully expect it to manifest very very soon!

Please stop the longing and the aching and the pain all at once! Focus! Bring the attention and energy back onto yourself! YOU are the entire YOUniverse!

Just explain "Where the work or the "effort" lies is what you must "do" to connet to that reality." this to me please..
BTW thanks for this post..

Β 

We are together , Always and ForeverΒ 

6/13/2016 7:13 am  #8

prince05 wrote:

Cotton wrote:

Just explain "Where the work or the "effort" lies is what you must "do" to connet to that reality." this to me please..
BTW thanks for this post..

Β 

I think she means that you don't have to visualise, do RS, script or whatever you think you have to do in order to manifest. The only thing you have to do is to shift your reality by feeling the desired reality NOW.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/13/2016 12:05 pm  #9

ok. got it..thank you Sanshi...
Β 

We are together , Always and ForeverΒ 

6/14/2016 6:06 pm  #10

Cotton wrote:

Is this the one you're referring to?Β 
http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2837
http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3029

Board footera