Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2016 8:16 am  #1

Quit trying to fix the reflection and fix YOU

Hi sweethearts

I have been receiving a lot of private messages regarding the subject of attracting ex back. And while im not annoyed at all by them i cannot respond due to 2 reasons

1. i just don't have the time to respond to each and every individual separately

2. i will just be repeating myself over and over againΒ 

I understand how frustrating it can be to look at all the success stories and wonder why the **** cant i get it? I want this just as bad she she probably wanted it. I remember being in this position and wanting to ask the successful ones how they did it? what is the missing piece to the puzzle? where is the golden key? whats the magic word?

The answer to all that is your magic wand, word, key, missing piece to the puzzle is to just KNOW.

All these processes are just there to help you align.Β There is no power in and of itself. They are different approaches to make you release resistance, destroy your doubts, make your subconcious believe in your desired reality and eventually get to a point where you just know.

It doesn't matter what your story is. You are the only cause. His behaviour is a reflection of the beliefs you hold inside. So if he isn't the cause, and by extension his girl friend isnt the cause, his stubbornness isn't the cause, his ego isn't the cause, his mom and friends aren't the cause, his busy schedule isn't the cause, his self discipline isn't the cause, his being a "man of few words" isn't the cause, then WHY should we even bother with them in the first place? Why keep repeating the story over and over again as if it is the outside reflection that you must rearrange and fix? Does it not make sense then to only bother WITH the CAUSE - which is?.....YOU!Β Β 

So if you really want to change, then first things first we must stop telling the old story! we do not care how he has been and is being. He couldn't be any other way. His behaviour is in OUR control and so is everybody else's when they interact with you. So lets just let everyone off the hook and start holding ourselves responsible. Doesn't mean we are to blame ourselves. Just start taking responsibility.

IF everyone is on board with me upto this point then we can move forward and i can share a couple more things for us to work on. It does produce results because it is LAW. My life and story is proof of that.Β 

Also, as a p.s lol i feel like i always have to ask for an apology just incase this offends anyone but that's my way of dealing with this **** - that's the way i had to speak to myself to get myself to wake up and start getting results. And it is all out of love!

Β 

5/28/2016 8:38 am  #2

Re: Quit trying to fix the reflection and fix YOU

Cotton you are like a Vibing machine. I get so Vibing high from your posts! I haven't private message you cause i was sure you were having tons of emails. And I was right lol. I won't message you but you are awesome and I get that amazing feeling from you posts. Thank you for the time you do write out these things. I will keep following your posts and Vibing high

5/28/2016 9:54 am  #3

Cotton wrote:

The answer to all that is your magic wand, word, key, missing piece to the puzzle is to just KNOW.
Β 

Can you elaborate on this point a bit? Is it knowing that it will happen or knowing that it is already there? I read both versions.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/28/2016 10:11 am  #4

Sanshi wrote:

Cotton wrote:

Β 

Can you elaborate on this point a bit? Is it knowing that it will happen or knowing that it is already there? I read both versions.

I heard that you know it's already yours

5/28/2016 10:38 am  #5

lemon wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Cotton wrote:

Β 

I heard that you know it's already yours

When I paid for a trip then it is already mine eventhough I'm not yet at my destination. I know that it will happen in the future because I paid for everything and planned it but I don't believe that I'm already there. I had an experience with a job that I knew would be mine. I was sure I would get it but I didn't feel like I had it in that moment. Maybe it is something in between the two: Knowing that it is already yours because it is guaranteed to show up in the future. That could be an explanation why different people have success with different ways of going over this knowing thing. They actually do the same, they just look at it from different angles.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

5/28/2016 11:20 am  #6

Perfect!

5/28/2016 12:29 pm  #7

Spot on cotton. Go ahead. And suggest further..thanks

5/29/2016 10:17 am  #8

Awesome! I am excited for all of you and for my own journey ahead aswel

Im sorry i am unable to write a detailed post right now (perhaps later tonight) as i am busy but i want to leave you all with a quote from Neville (my main source of inspiration) to simmer in your heart and minds. Please meditate on this....sit down and think and reflect on this quote and let the feeling permeate your soul.

"Your beliefs, your fixed attitudes of mind, constantly modify consciousness as it is reflected on the mirror of your mind. Your consciousness, modified by your beliefs, objectifies itself in the conditions of your world. To change the world, you must first change your conception of it. To change a man, you must change your conception of him. You must believe him to be the man you want him to be and mentally talk to him as though he were. All men are sufficiently sensitive tive to reproduce your beliefs of them. Therefore, if your word is not reproduced visibly in him toward whom it is sent, the cause is to be found in you, not in the subject. As soon as you believe in the truth of the state affirmed, results follow. Everyone can be transformed; every thought can be transmitted every thought can be visibly embodied"

Last edited by Cotton (5/29/2016 10:18 am)

5/29/2016 12:41 pm  #9

Cotton wrote:

"Your beliefs, your fixed attitudes of mind, constantly modify consciousness as it is reflected on the mirror of your mind. Your consciousness, modified by your beliefs, objectifies itself in the conditions of your world. To change the world, you must first change your conception of it. To change a man, you must change your conception of him. You must believe him to be the man you want him to be and mentally talk to him as though he were. All men are sufficiently sensitive tive to reproduce your beliefs of them. Therefore, if your word is not reproduced visibly in him toward whom it is sent, the cause is to be found in you, not in the subject. As soon as you believe in the truth of the state affirmed, results follow. Everyone can be transformed; every thought can be transmitted every thought can be visibly embodied"

Thank you so much for this. Neville is great.

5/29/2016 2:57 pm  #10

Everyone can be transformed; every thought can be transmitted every thought can be visibly embodied"

Wow, that last bit, fantastic!!! Right, so that's exactly why the visualisations and affirmations work because as we see ourselves and our man talking to one another in loving ways, we are influencing the outcome.Β  He will respond to YOUR VISION of HIM!!!Β  This is all good but also SEE the TWO of YOU together, interacting the way you wish.Β  I know I have sat and drummed up a lot of excitiment and positive emotion whilst seeing and affirming the two of us having a good time/laughing etc.Β  And also, making love etc.Β  I am seeing positive results, everything is getting better all the time.Β  We have to have FAITH as well.

Also, just 'ignore' what HAS been and even IS being, everything is constantly in flux and therefore able to change. Keep focussed only on how you desire it to BE NOW.

Thank you cotton for your words of inspiration!
Β 

Last edited by Susiewoo (5/29/2016 3:00 pm)

Love is all

Board footera