Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2018 10:51 am  #401

Re: Superman Game

Day 5

It was a a mixed bag today.... A. ) I was proud of myself for not getting dragged down the rabbit hole of negativity , though I encountered something that was not part of the reality am visualising

B.) am irritated at myself for being so receptive to what’s going on, I mean , current reality is just old old vibration .

This only strengthened my resolve and determination not to muddy the waters of perception . 

Kept up with affirming , believing and tomorrow is another day and rock it , I will 😎

5/21/2018 11:56 am  #402

Day 6

Welllll, day 6 was like serene , calm ....yeah am in a relationship with the man I love , yeah he loves me , but that did not take up all my time and that would be a first, believe me, this is nothing short of a miracle, this man has been on my mind for two years now, never once did I feel good enough for him , never did I think I deserved him....but today, the tide turned for me , I have begun to love myself , soothe myself like I would love a little child and I have grown some spine, like in forever....

I don’t know what the end result is gonna be , if we go by the rules , it’s already a done deal, but this transformation, this blossoming is worth the effort am putting in πŸ™‚

Be back tomorrow!!!

5/22/2018 11:18 am  #403

Day 7

My day went about like a breeze . Earlier , when I was still learning to work my way around LOA , I would effort so much and , I did get the results, but now, I see, a much easier way of going about life, you just be the desire...ponder over it , be the desire, what would your desire feel like , once you have it ? Would you be over the moon all the time ? Of course not , you wouldn’t , you would feel normal after the initial excitement wears off...why would it be any different while manifesting your specific person...it wouldn’t . And folks, it’s taken me two long years to understand it. PhewπŸ˜… . It should become part of you , like , absolutely natural....yeah , I now am in a rock solid relationship with him , am his world, his muse , just as it should be !!

Another beautiful day gone by...be back tomorrow πŸ™ƒ

5/23/2018 10:13 am  #404

Day 8

I can’t believe it’s already Day 8 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ amazing ....loving myself comes to me naturally , loving him is easy too , so is forgiving him ...this is just amazing!!! 

I went about my day normally  , did my chores ,  did my affirmations , kept adding new things ...if am creating this dream , why can’t he be loyal to me , a trust worthy man , a man of honour even ?

It’s beautiful , how easy it gets and how beautiful it expands πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

See you tomorrow !

5/24/2018 1:08 pm  #405

Day 9

This journey is just amazing, everyday I think I have it all figured out , something new pops up to tell me, where I need to do course correction....funny !

Another beautiful day passed by and am all the better for it πŸ™‚

Be back tomorrow!

5/25/2018 12:29 pm  #406

Day 10

Another beautiful day passed by....loving me comes to me easily , so does loving him, everyday I grow more confident of my ability to create my reality , I tell myself as within so without, just relax in the knowing πŸ˜€

Be back tomorrow!

5/26/2018 10:29 am  #407

Day 11

Had a beautiful aha moment today ....what are we if we take away all those limiting beliefs , all those so called failures ... what are we then ? If we are no longer conscious of those beliefs , what exactly are we , ....infinite , that’s what we are !!!

I have now come to love myself in such a way that, I understand being loved by me , is a gift ...it’s a matter of great honour that he is loved by me πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Another beautiful beautiful day !!! 

Be back tomorrow again !

5/27/2018 10:21 am  #408

Day 12

Today is a very significant day for me , bear with me for a minute and I will tell you why....I have always detested holidays , Sunday’s especially ever since I entered my teens . Everyone was busy going out with their respective partners or boy friends and there I was all alone ...yes, Sunday was one day , you could wind down , chill, relax and all that , but deep down , it was also the day I would be lonely , very lonely...soon I began to be unwelcoming of sundays, it was just a day I had to bear with , I would literally be waiting for Monday to begin so that the humdrum of the routine would not show me how lonely I was

But today, the curse has been lifted πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½ This Sunday went along beautifully, with me reminding myself that everything was under control, everything was unfolding perfectly well , there was nothing I had to do, or wait for

I now am free of this habit....I am damn proud of myself for doing so....affirmed , smiled to myself, told myself it’s all in safe hands

Beautiful beautiful day πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Be back tomorrow!!!!

5/28/2018 8:49 am  #409

Day  13

Another beautiful day , I must say....I figured out what was standing in my way ...I was holding on too tight to the outcome , as I’f I was afraid it would disappear or not happen and that I would be stuck with a lack lustre life...

I now realise I am the love of my life , I am the driving force , the divine feminine, I can make any scenario work for me , so I can relax the death grip on my man ...damn , it’s taken me this long to figure it out

What you ask for lightly comes softly ! It is already done , now just , relax in the knowing that I am already in the most beautiful relationship with the man of my dreams

That’s all for today, be back tomorrow πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

5/30/2018 8:00 am  #410

Day 15

Dear all,

As much as fun this daily jotting is, I would like to come back at the end of the game and write my very own success story

Until then ...sayonara πŸ™ƒ

Board footera