Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2016 10:18 am  #31

Re: The "Stick to your new Story" Challenge

my story
I went to his parents last night for Sunday dinner. It’s my sixth time going and I feel like a part of his family. I helped his mom in the kitchen and his sister consistently told me how happy I make him. Whenever I match wits with his brother he grabs my hand under the table and whispers in my ear that I’m the best thing that has ever happened to him.
We are planning a trip in early December for a cruise. It’s slightly last minute but there are some great deals out there and we both have vacation time we have to use by the end of the year. I’m going to talk to him about taking a European trip next summer.
There is this certainty to our relationship now, that I am so grateful for. I’m never sure whose house I’ll be sleeping at (mine or his) but I know wherever we’ll be together. He knows he’s going to be my date for my friends wedding in the Spring. And, I’m invited to his family reunion in March.
He’s happy to do the cooking when I have a meeting. And, no matter who cooks we do the dishes together. We pick one night a week to stay in. To come straight home from work and eat together and cuddle together, maybe watch a movie or netflix. Just hide from the world for a few hours.
At night when he thinks I’m asleep he kisses my temple and whispers in my ear that he loves me. We say this now- The Love word about 100 times a day it seems. We end conversations with it. We say it after the other has done something to make to make us laugh. We use it to win arguments… “I didn’t remember to buy paper towels, but remember you love me!” But it’s when he says it at night that it goes straight to my heart.  Because it’s not said out of reflex or in good humor. It’s said with pure compassion.

6/13/2016 8:32 pm  #32

now what the hey!!!!!!!

i can't decide which dress i want!!!

so many beautiful options, so little time...

6/14/2016 4:32 pm  #33

today he sent messages all day just to remind me how much he loves me and just can't wait to be my man.

insane!!!!!!! 

6/16/2016 7:22 am  #34

i am LOVING it! everything is working so damn fine!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!

6/16/2016 7:50 am  #35

I'm loving it : the self confidence, the faith, the knowing - it always baffled me how things work out when I stop worrying about them: of course he was crazy about me all along, of course he was thinking about me and wondering how I felt this whole time - of course he longed for me and was just waiting for the right time...

All this time I was wasting, worrying, speculating and being outside of myself because I wanted to know, I wanted to be in control, I wanted it to happen when I wanted it to because I'd only believe it when I'd see it..  it used to annoy me how people would talk about timing because it would make me feel so powerless : what do you mean the universe timing - who is this universe anyway and why is he delaying my stuff???

I didn't realize the power in surrendering, the power in knowing something was meant to happen just because I believed so - and I could just enjoy myself in anticipation without worrying about the details because as soon as you ask - it is automatically given.

Sometimes I catch him looking at me exactly the way I used to picture it : gratitude, love and that little smirk he has when he's secretly acknowledging how lucky he is .... and I smile within myself because in reality I could never give up because in my heart of heart I knew...

Of course he was crazy about me all along, of course he was thinking about me and wondering how I felt this whole time - of course he longed for me and was just waiting for the right time... He was waiting for me.

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

6/16/2016 8:32 am  #36

Oh this is a great idea!!!
My new story, Day 1. I have moved to my new city with my daughter, with my well paying job where I can afford a comfortable living for she and I. Her father (my love) is close to finishing his assignement and has found a new job in our city as well and we are recreating ourr fun, loving, romantic, sexually ingrossed friendship and learning together how to be parents since we have succeded being co parents. He is still my best friend, but now on the way to becoming my husband. Hos exwife no lnger digs in his or my pockets for additional ffunds, and our daughters are sisters forreal! We see her every weekend and holiday, she even has her own room with us because our collective incomes are assisting us build the life we have always talked about. We talk issues out and since he isn't finished yet with his travelling assignement, we speak as much as we can and we make sure we carve out special time for just us two. He INITATES it all the time for fear I will get away from him again.

My new job does not keep me away from our kid or our family, and we get to travel outside the country twice a year. Life is great, arguing is a thing in the past, and he is not afraid of claiming me and his daughter as his second chance to life life to the fullest.

OH OH OH, The cherry on top, i lost 35lbs and my hips and butt look amazing in everything I wear! He loves it! And my wardrobe and my kids wardrobe match perfectly. My little girl has no concerns at her childcare facility because we can afford one that can give her the care she deserves.

Ok now what do we do next>?

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

6/17/2016 9:15 pm  #37

Here is my story;
G and I are in a committed, loving, and evolving relationship that brings us both deep joy and happiness.  We are so deeply connected that we can read each other's energy and we are there for each other to listen and support one another in all situations.  We have a deep friendship and enjoy having fun and laughing together. We are deeply romantic and believe in the beauty of our partnership.  This is a bond that goes beyond this 3D reality.  We are twin flame lovers.  We are bonded in truth and create a safe space for each of us to come home to.  We are individuals in a relationship that thrives.  I don't take things personally because I know he has my back and I am healing past wounds in the safety of our bond.  As he is as well.  It is a sacred partnership and I am deeply grateful every day for it. 

6/17/2016 9:55 pm  #38

he spent the day saying how much he loves me!

so happy!!! 

6/19/2016 9:08 am  #39

today we spent the day together and it was so cool! we went to the movies and honestly i cant tell a word about it because all we did was kiss, kiss, kiss!!! then we had a great lunch at subway and went home were we chatted and had some netflix chill...it felt so goooooooooood!!!

6/20/2016 10:40 am  #40

today my guy was acting all cute and what not.

he is so in love...

Board footera