Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 9:36 pm  #1

Hey guys! I need some encouragement and guidance please.

Hey,

So, my love and I have been broken up for about 2 months now. I truly feel in my heart that he is my life partner and future husband. We both shared with eachother that we felt as though we are soulmates and that the relationship we had was the best that we have both ever had. He had asked me my ring size and we were even talking about moving in with each other.. things became rocky because of arguments and misunderstandings and then the breakup happened. Since the breakup I have really been focusing on self love, healing, being more compassionate, and pretty much just finding the joy in everything. When negative thoughts come up I protect my sacred manifesting space in my mind by envisioning a huge delete button that I press and then replace with a positive affirmation to affirm that all is well. I even sometimes imagine emergency super duty force fields blocking that space from allowing the negative or ego based bought a to come about. I have been also doing visuilization a non-stop multiple times a day. I can literally see, feel, and hear  my visualizations. I really have been doing my best. Especially visuilizing our wedding and I can see an engagement ring clear as day on my finger and since starting that it actually feels like it's always there. I truly believe in our love and that we are meant to be but today made me a little nervous bec out of nowhere at work he had finally called me. And I was so happy to see it because I knew that I had been doing all of the work. He told me he had something that he wanted to talk to me about and I was for sure he was going to say " i love you and I miss you". nope. He said something that brought me to tears he said that he would like to give me my things back because it's almost June. I don't understand because I've been doing all the right things. I talked with him about it and expressed how I felt and he said that he's different and wants to see other people. Hearing that totally shattered my heart. What am I doing wrong here? We work together so we pretty much see eachother every day and he had began to flirt with me more and more and I thought everything was working. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions as to what I could do better?

Thanks so much!

5/25/2016 11:00 pm  #2

Re: Hey guys! I need some encouragement and guidance please.

You have to ignore what's happening in your current reality if you want it to change. You have to raise your vibration again, and trust that things are unfolding perfectly.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/26/2016 9:43 am  #3

Cherished wrote:

You have to ignore what's happening in your current reality if you want it to change. You have to raise your vibration again, and trust that things are unfolding perfectly.

Β 
Thank you so much for the advice. It is truly appreciated!

5/26/2016 12:06 pm  #4

This is what I've learned for myself: relax and get happy! If you're doing the 25 day challenge I feel like it's helpful. It gave me some structure. Find all the books you can! I've had a negative event happen with my ex too and the outside circumstances show that he wants nothing to do with me, and is pursuing other women.

However the past few times we've talked, he's told me things like "what do I have to do to convince you that I'm not dating anyone?" So I am trying to emotionalize and be grateful for that, because he's working on himself and he'll come back to me. But I need to relax. So what I'm trying to do now is do my visualizations that I do daily, at specific times of the day, and get myself on a schedule where I'm focused on other things. He and I were working together too and there was a lot of drama at work going on. It caused a lot of fights between the two of us and I eventually walked out. Right now we're not speaking, but after speaking with my own coach we came to the conclusion that the dust was settling and some time needed to elapse so I can rebuild.Β 

What I'm trying to say, is we all need to relax. And like Cherished says, ignore what's going on right now.Β 

We're trying to manifest a better future. So the past and the outside evidence won't matter. Because eventually, our desires have to manifest. As above, so below, and all that.Β 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

Board footera