Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2016 6:51 pm  #1

Am I hopeless?

Hi- So I recently found out about LOA and discovered Veronica's videos. I have no doubt that LOA works but I am SO nervous to try this with another person. I feel like there's no guarantee when another human being is involved as they can decide to come back or not regardless of how positive you are. I want to commit to trying this but I know I am failing as I keep going back and forth sending conflicting messages. Basically my boyfriend broke up with me because we had been fighting a lot for a month. We are in college and we will be apart for 3 months over the summer. He said he didn't want to break up but he didn't see how it would work now or ever. However, he also said he'd always love me and there's not a day in his life he wouldn't be attracted to me. He offered to text me a few times over the summer but I said no I didn't want to be his friend. So he said okay, let's see where we stand with each other in the fall. I asked if that meant he would consider getting back with me. He said yes somewhat hesitantly and then I left. We haven't talked since. I'm scared because I feel like maybe he was saying these things to be nice and I have my hopes up too high that we will get back together. I wanted to try visualizations and acting as though I already have him back but I'm also scared that if it doesn't happen I will have wasted the entire summer in this fantasy world I've created for myself and I will not have healed emotionally at all. Has anyone else experienced these thoughts/feelings? What did you do to get past these conflicts? I'd love some advice! Thanks 

5/16/2016 8:23 pm  #2

Re: Am I hopeless?

Yes, I'm sure everyone goes through this to some degree. But being nervous, scared, etc. is creating resistance, therefore preventing what you desire. What I found to help my belief of LOA grow stronger was trying to manifest things that didn't really matter.

For example, I wanted to hear a specific song on the radio while driving to/from work. Now I have a short commute, so usually I can get through about 3 songs before I arrive at work/home. I didn't hear the song on the way to work, but on my way home, guess what came on! This genre is only on ONE pre set station in my car and out of the THOUSANDS of songs that could've played in my commute home, that song was one of them. Why did I hear it? Because I had no resistance to it. I knew I'd survive whether I heard it or not, and although my day would be better if I could sing to my hearts desire at the top of my lungs, I knew there would be endless opportunities to hear that song again. 

Also, I'd definitely check out success stories on this forum, as well as The Secret's website. Those always give inspiration and confidence. 

Remember, feeling good NOW is all that matters. Forget about the guy making you happy. You want to be happy for YOU. Get feeling good now - you have a whole summer to dive into things that truly make your heart explode with joy and love. Whose your guy going to want? The girl whose nervous and scared? Or the girl who is HAPPY, CONFIDENT, and full of LOVE AND JOY?

Last edited by big_blue (5/16/2016 8:24 pm)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

5/16/2016 10:14 pm  #3

Re: Am I hopeless?

Okay I think I will try that!! Thanks so much for the suggestion. I really want to find joy and fulfillment for myself but I feel like my ex needs to make those changes as well. I know I can't change somebody else and can only work on self improvement. So if you make positive changes in your life will many people be attracted to you or only people who are a vibrational match? In other words, could you manifest an ex and end up with the same problems as before or will it be a better relationship because you both are happy/positive and a vibrational match now? Hope that makes sense! 

Board footera