Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2016 10:04 am  #11

Re: We just had the BIGGEST fight...

RollingRock33 wrote:

So today I'm meeting up with her. She still sounded mad over the phone. A huge part of things that upset her were the fact that I "overstep boundaries" by talking about a relationship, acting as more than a friend, etc. (But she touched my face and flirts with me? She must have feelings somewhere, right? Like my previous thread here?) - so I'm going to tell her, with confidence:

"Look. I'm pretty damn good at overstepping bounds. And I'm sorry. So from here on out, I'll lie back a bit, okay? But know my intention is still the same. To be with you one day. And I know it'll happen. But since I know it'll happen, there's no need to worry or for me to act like we're a couple. It makes you uncomfortable and hey, if we are meant to be, why should I try and push things, when I know it'll happen, eh? So I'll take it down a notch. But know my intention is still the same for the future"

Good idea? Bad? Thanks! It's about 9:40 am (USA/EST), I'll (HOPEFULLY) need some replies by 11 because I've got an appiintment at 12 and I'm going straight there to meeting up with her. Thank you!!!

Don't hate me please don;t, but in my experience, meeting with someone already mad and im not confident turns out worse.

I would reschedule unless you were 100% confident that nothing said or done could throw you off yourΒ  "high flying disc" as Abraham puts it. If you go and there is a small chance you will be verbally and emotionally torn in two, avoid it.

Not because of fear or weakness, because these are the first ddays to you getting you back...make sense, and no need to give a vulnerable part of you away unless it is safe in the other persones hands. Like Shooting Star said..you are precious sort of speak and so are your true essential needs.

Since Shooting Star put it plainly, YOUR WORTH IS NOT DEFINED BY SOMEONE ELSE, don't go unless you can go without her defining the out come of it or fear going into it you know?

Maybe someone else has a different idea, but it sounds like you are new to this so it won't help but to take a sec and rethink how you'd approach it.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/16/2016 12:27 pm  #12

So update:

I don't know what to think.Β 

- She never maintained eye contact
- She offered me some of her food (which is typical of someone within her culture), and when I said "Sure, thanks!" she cut it with a knife, instead of letting me take a bite, which she used to do (bad sign)
- She seemed super distant
- She made a comment about tattoos and then I said, "but you hate tattoos. And you hate them on guys". We've talked about that before. She said, "No i don't. I never said that. Some guys look cute with tattoos (Could this sudden change in her feelings towards tattoos mean she's seeing someone else who has a tattoo?)
- She referred to me as a friend today... :/

I'm trying to stay positive though. So what do I do from here? This looks pretty bad.

5/16/2016 12:37 pm  #13

RollingRock33 wrote:

So update:

I don't know what to think.Β 

- She never maintained eye contact
- She offered me some of her food (which is typical of someone within her culture), and when I said "Sure, thanks!" she cut it with a knife, instead of letting me take a bite, which she used to do (bad sign)
- She seemed super distant
- She made a comment about tattoos and then I said, "but you hate tattoos. And you hate them on guys". We've talked about that before. She said, "No i don't. I never said that. Some guys look cute with tattoos (Could this sudden change in her feelings towards tattoos mean she's seeing someone else who has a tattoo?)
- She referred to me as a friend today... :/

I'm trying to stay positive though. So what do I do from here? This looks pretty bad.

Do what I am doing and leave her be.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/16/2016 12:38 pm  #14

I agree, go off the grid abit. Not because you hate her, but because you need her to miss you and you need to go find you!

5/16/2016 12:48 pm  #15

But what if she doent miss me? How do i attract her back?

5/16/2016 12:51 pm  #16

Oh man let me tell you. We ALL miss what we don't have eventually. I thought at one point I was so much better off then my love, until HE left ME. And i was sickConsider this....youre out building a better, joyous you, all she can do is live her life too, but one day it happens, she wonders what on earth are you up too and then she will ask, call, search become interested again....Make sure what she is interested in is good and a healthy you!!

5/16/2016 12:54 pm  #17

She's pretty good at moving on though... I mean before this fight, she made an excuse to touch my face, and made sex jokes and flirted with me...

I asked her if she wanted to do something again this week, she said "we;ll see".

She's pretty good at moving on and thinking nothing of it... I don't know which step I should take, because last time we hung out she was VERY flirty with me...Β 

How do i attract her vack?

Last edited by RollingRock33 (5/16/2016 12:56 pm)

5/16/2016 12:58 pm  #18

Think of it like a mirror. A mirror reflects back to you how you present yourself. Say you don't like your hair what are you going to do? You can't change the mirror. The mirror only shows you how how you actually look. So go and get a new haircut. Outer reality is a reflection of what exists inside your inner reality. So you cannot control what exists on the outside. You can only control what exists from within. Once you start having faith that everything will work for you you will start to have faith in her as well.

5/16/2016 4:49 pm  #19

Thanks guys. I called her up to ask how her day was going. She must just be conflicted. I wrote in a previous thread how literally about 2 weeks ago, she made excuses to tease me, make sex jokes, flirt, and touch my face.

So I'm just going to let her be for a bit. I really hope this is a good idea... what do you guys think? - What should I do to attract her back in the meantime?

And thank you SO much guys!!!!!!

5/16/2016 5:03 pm  #20

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I called her up to ask how her day was going. She must just be conflicted. I wrote in a previous thread how literally about 2 weeks ago, she made excuses to tease me, make sex jokes, flirt, and touch my face.

So I'm just going to let her be for a bit. I really hope this is a good idea... what do you guys think? - What should I do to attract her back in the meantime?

And thank you SO much guys!!!!!!

Okay, so here's what you're going to do, majority of your focus should be on YOURSELF!!! You need to take into consideration that you also need some time to be prepared for when that moment will actually come. I mean wouldn't it be great that when you do get together you feel the best about you?

As far as I see you still have some doubts about yourself, about younor potential. But trust me I'm saying this from experience. I know that I still need to work on myself and improve myself. There's no need to rush anything, she is going to be there always.

As far as my story goes with my darling, I rather not repeat it because that's not my story. That's not what's happening in my reality. In my reality, everything is great between us. What's happening outside of my reality does not matter. It's  just reflecting an old reality that no longer exists. But the key point that I have to remind myself to truly obtain the reality from within is that I need to be that person that's within my reality.

I need to work on me for my reality to finally match. Would you want to be with her where it will fall apart again or would you rather be with her knowing that you finally achieved your true reality? That's something you should really consider as well.

You know what you should do? You should do things that make you feel good. You should do things that you've always wanted to do, but never got the chance to do it. Now you have the time to do those things. If I were you I'd become the best version of myself. I would go all in and out to do all these things I've always wanted to do, so that when my darling comes back I have all these exciting stories to share. So he can be like, "Wow, what a woman."

But most of all I want to do this to show myself what I'm truly capable of. It's all about you not about the other person. At the end of the day you want all these things you need to make that happen. It's not all about the other person and what they want. It's all about you and what you want.

Last edited by holistichealing (5/16/2016 5:07 pm)

Board footera