Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2016 2:55 pm  #1

What if my guy lives on the East Coast and I am on the West Coast?

So basically I fell head over heels for a guy that was living in LA at the time. I fell in love with him before I met him online. And when I met him in person I was crazy about him and he was crazy about me. I've never desired someone so much and he is my soulmate. After our first date, he later found out that he had to move with his family to the East Coast against his will. He is 4 years younger than me. He loves LA and hates the east coast where he is living.  I desire him to come back to California. I'm doing Veronica's 25 Day Challenge, but is there a way the universe can make it work, even if he's 3,000 miles away? I definitely don't want to move to Florida, but I know he would love to come back to LA but he can't afford it at the moment. I know I'm not supposed to figure out the HOW but am I correct... that anything is possible? He could return to LA? We both love LA and I know he wants to return but he says he can't afford it now. He still lives at home with his mom but he is the love of my life.  It's been 2 years since he's been out of LA almost and having him in LA would be so perfect... what do you guys think? Perhaps... just as suddenly he had to move away, he will so suddenly move here again?

5/10/2016 9:22 am  #2

Re: What if my guy lives on the East Coast and I am on the West Coast?

I believe so, mine was on the opposite side of the state, which isn't as drastic as opposite coasts,  but he would pass comments to me when we were first talking about how I wasn't exactly around the corner from where he lived.  I had meditated, and in fact all of the scenes in my head had to do with where I live, and the next thing I knew he got a job promotion that he was trying to get for 10 years, and that required him to start to work closer to me, not every day, he only travels  down this way once every two weeks, but that got him to start to like the surroundings down here, and the restaurants, and the next thing I knew he comes down here all the time now.  The funny thing is, he goes to visit those places where I would have scenes in my head about me and him, and it took me a while to realize that he has a pulling now to check out those places.  My story is weird, because I manifested him, and I lost him, and now I'm manifesting him back, but I know even though we're in no contact right now, he checks out those places and connects those places to me.  It's almost like he never liked this part of the state, and it took for him to get the job promotion to start exploring my neck of the woods. He would pass comments to me when he was first coming down how he liked this side of the state so much better, that's kind of weird for someone who has lived in the state for 40 years, and all of  a sudden they are obsessed with where I live?  I believe it has to do with the visualizations. When you do your visualizations, just make sure that they are in LA and not Florida,  by default he will have to come back to LA to make the scenes come to real life, at least that's what I think.

Last edited by DreamCatcher (5/10/2016 9:27 am)

5/10/2016 12:00 pm  #3

Thanks so much Sam! Yes you're right! I shouldn't get caught up in the how or thinking distance makes it impossible. My job is just to believe, visualize and let the Universe deliver it!

5/10/2016 12:03 pm  #4

Thanks Dreamcatcher! Yes I really understand! I think you're right that doing visualization really helps and I can beef up imagining him in LA. I think you're TOTALLY spot on and that guy that keeps showing up in those places are definitely a result of you visualizing. I think you're on the right path and you're definitely getting closer to your goal of having him!

5/10/2016 12:14 pm  #5

skyler wrote:

So basically I fell head over heels for a guy that was living in LA at the time. I fell in love with him before I met him online. And when I met him in person I was crazy about him and he was crazy about me. I've never desired someone so much and he is my soulmate. After our first date, he later found out that he had to move with his family to the East Coast against his will. He is 4 years younger than me. He loves LA and hates the east coast where he is living.  I desire him to come back to California. I'm doing Veronica's 25 Day Challenge, but is there a way the universe can make it work, even if he's 3,000 miles away? I definitely don't want to move to Florida, but I know he would love to come back to LA but he can't afford it at the moment. I know I'm not supposed to figure out the HOW but am I correct... that anything is possible? He could return to LA? We both love LA and I know he wants to return but he says he can't afford it now. He still lives at home with his mom but he is the love of my life.  It's been 2 years since he's been out of LA almost and having him in LA would be so perfect... what do you guys think? Perhaps... just as suddenly he had to move away, he will so suddenly move here again?

Love does not know what distance is. I am in a relationship with a woman whom I love more than I have ever loved in my life. Because of the distance, we have developed a deep, emotional connection that is unbreakable. And we communicate everything with each other, because all we have while we are apart is communication.

I think where you may be going wrong is by seeing the distance as an obstacle to getting what you want (a close, intimate, and geographically proximal relationship with this guy). See the distance as a chance to really connect with your guy on a deep, emotional level. Once you do this, he will have no choice but to close the distance, because he won't be able to find that connection with anyone else. See everything in your life as a strength instead of a weakness, and you will surely manifest whatever it is you desire. The Universe puts things in your path to either reassure you that you are on the right path or, if you are in a low vibe, to get you back up to where you need to be to get there.

Having my girlfriend be 1,800 miles away is tough at times (I miss the closeness, I admit), but I'm taking advantage of the distance now to develop something that will never be broken. You can do the same. 

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

5/10/2016 12:17 pm  #6

Hey ForgetYour Evil!

Thanks for your post! I agree with you entirely! I know he's told me, "I've never experienced a more spiritual connection to anyone" and "I don't want to give myself to anyone but you." and "No other girls interest me for the past 2 years but you." I can tell he's stuck on me and I am on him, but I wish he communicated with me more. I know he's depressed and suffers greatly from it. I can try imagining him depression free, communicating with me, and us seeing each other regularly? What do you think? I totally agree with you that distance can definitely develop the emotional bond significantly!

5/10/2016 12:29 pm  #7

skyler wrote:

Hey ForgetYour Evil!

Thanks for your post! I agree with you entirely! I know he's told me, "I've never experienced a more spiritual connection to anyone" and "I don't want to give myself to anyone but you." and "No other girls interest me for the past 2 years but you." I can tell he's stuck on me and I am on him, but I wish he communicated with me more. I know he's depressed and suffers greatly from it. I can try imagining him depression free, communicating with me, and us seeing each other regularly? What do you think? I totally agree with you that distance can definitely develop the emotional bond significantly!

Those comments from him are all very positive signs that he likes you and wants a deep, committed relationship with you. But it sounds like you have a perception of him as being a difficult communicator or not communicating as much or in the way you want, so you're bringing that out. Instead of focusing on what it is you perceive that he is lacking, focus on you and how well you communicate with him and he will have no choice but to open up more and more and become more vulnerable with you. The more vulnerable you are with him, the more he will communicate at the deepest levels with you.

Before you take my advice, I need to ask you the following: How often do the two of you talk now? When you do talk, are the conversations deep and do you discuss your future together? What is it you are looking for? What do you want from him and from this relationship?

Last edited by ForgetYourEvil (5/10/2016 12:31 pm)

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

5/10/2016 12:38 pm  #8

Awwww yes... like he's told me "No other woman could satisfy me before you." I feel so fulfilled with you and it doesn't feel empty like other girls I was with before. He said he keeps dreaming of me too and thinks of me often.  He also never pressures me for sex and understands I'm a virgin and doesn't want me to feel used in any way. So he is just so respectful.  What confuses me is I totally believe he is genuine yet I don't know why he doesn't communicate with me regularly.

Yes communicating vulnerability... I like to do that. I can focus more on me communicating than him. An idea came to me to "live as if". I haven't done art in years, but I have this urge to draw him. I was thinking of acting on that and drawing him. I don't know if I would send it to him unless he reaches out to me first... but I know his birthday is coming up in July. If I was in a relationship with him, I would probably draw him and impress him with my skills. Would that be a good move to make, "acting as if" and drawing him?

He lives on the East coast and I'm on the west coast. We don't talk at all... he doesn't really reach out. We talked quite a bit in the summer when I wished him happy birthday and then he and I talked for over a month straight. He told me he would tell me if he had enough money to come out to the West Coast to visit me. I didn't hear fromo him after that.... this was in September. I was perplexed but had a theory, perhaps he was embarrassed he didn't have enough funds? The insecurity in me just blamed myself and said, "Oh maybe he doesn't like me" even though deep down I know that's wrong.

He reached out to me last month saying he really misses me and he said, "I don't even expect you to write back to me since I couldn't make the trip last year and I'm so sorry" He seems depressed. but he said He wanted to see me. I said yes and we hung out and it was amazing. Yet I didn't hear from him after it. When he was waiting for me outside, he said, "Come on I can't wait any longer. I have to feel your kisses." He told me I have a heart of gold, I am pure and innocent and he feels super passionate about our chemistry. I haven't heard from him since last month....

He told me that he would DEFINITELY commit to me if he was on the West Coast again.... he just said he is unhappy with his living situation (living with mom) and he's so far away..... he said if he didn't have those obstacles, had more independence he would want to be with me.... I would love a relationship with him. He isn't looking for a fling but a relationshiop but I sense there is something conflicting inside him. Perhaps feelings of not being good enough, depression, etc. I can't figure it out entirely, yet in the past I just blamed myself like' Oh he probably never liked me" even though I know he is like super passionate about me in particular... and keeps dreaming of me he says.

5/10/2016 12:40 pm  #9

Oh and I want to add.. he revealed to me last month the reason he couldn't make the trip was he didn't have enough money and he found that out and felt too embarrassed to tell me....

I recently saw his Facebook and him posting how "depression is humiliating and paralyzes you" lots of his Facebook posts have been morbid. yet when I hang out with him in person he is very warm and friendly and seems happy..

5/10/2016 3:58 pm  #10

Sam wrote:

The Universe is infinite intelligence, so yes there's a way. In fact, there's probably endless ways that it can bring this about! That's not your concern. All you have to do is keep the faith and the Universe will deliver. My boyfriend lives 1,800 miles away from me but we've been enjoying the journey of closing the distance, and along the way, the Universe has delivered us circumstances that only aid us.

This 💞

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera