Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 1:24 am  #1

need some help guys

What are some ways that you guys quiet that little voice that comes and says " if this were really possible he would be texting you that he misses you by now, you would have him already."Β 

Feeling a little low right now .Β 

3/03/2016 1:37 am  #2

Re: need some help guys

By ignoring current reality and not paying any mind to negative thoughts.. Like I will acknowledge they are there then I relax and forget about em. What helps us to know that If a thought that Is negative or a limiting belief that doesn't mean it will occur right then and there I know it's there and focus on the good. Just knowing that it is just a thought and a thought can be changed helps and the fact that everytime I think something it won't happen as soon as I think about it.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/03/2016 1:42 pm  #3

Re: need some help guys

Change your focus. Stop worrying about what he is or isn't doing and focus on YOU. Thinking about the life YOU want exactly how YOU want it. I'm going thru the same thing but I fully trust in the process and I believe that God (or the universe) knows better than me how to make it happen in the best way possible. Release the doubt and try not to judge by what you can (or cannot) see, just remember it IS working.Β 

Board footera