Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 4:40 pm  #1

EGS

Hi Beautifuls,

I was thinking last night about people continuing to struggle back and forth with their emotions. And something that really helped me along my journey immensely was dealing with my limiting beliefs by using the EGS.

For anyone who doesn't know about the EGS, it stands for Emotional Guidance Scale and is an Abraham term. They are emotions that you move through on your way up to bliss! The list is as follows:

The Emotional Guidance Scale

1.    Joy/Appreciation/Empowered/Freedom/Love
2.    Passion
3.    Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness
4.    Positive Expectation/Belief
5.    Optimism
6.    Hopefulness
7.    Contentment
8.    Boredom
9.    Pessimism
10.    Frustration/Irritation/Impatience
11.    Overwhelment
12.    Disappointment
13.    Doubt
14.    Worry
15.    Blame
16.    Discouragement
17.    Anger
18.    Revenge
19.    Hatred/Rage
20.    Jealousy
21.    Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness
22.    Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness
From the book β€œAsk and It is Given”, pg. 114

When I began my journey I was AAAAALLLL the way down in grief and despair. So I started journaling from there. Poured my heart out. I mostly felt this way about my relationship, so that was my focus topic. You can use this on any and every topic and start from what you are feeling in the moment.

As I wrote, I felt relief from simply accepting and acknowledging where I really sat. After a day or 2 I realised that my entire relationship was built on fear and a lack of self love. Yaaaaay! I'd moved up the scale!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š I journaled from a place of unworthiness. I swam around in my unworthiness. I seriously played the part and felt the feelings and it felt GOOD to just BE where I WAS. And after a few days I became angry. FURIOUS!! Time to move up, you see?!?!

As you work your way through this process, you begin to see exactly how your vibration attracts and reflects. When I moved up to frustration, omg I was stuck in traffic, I broke a stiletto,my toddler threw 4 tantrums in one day lol. I was BEAUTIFULLY experiencing that frustration vibe! πŸ˜‚ People were just IRRITATING! To the point I actually found it quite amusing. And that's when my LOA belief began to kick in.

I carried on journaling every few days, and let go of so many stuck emotions. It was wonderfully freeing! And within a month I had made it up to joy. Absolute pure joy!! All of the crap holding me back had melted away. Disappeared. I felt freedom and love and a KNOWING that every single thing that pops up into my life is a direct, and absolute perfect match to what I was vibrating out. My vibration was much steadier, having worked through my emotions instead of simply trying to out-jump them!

Nowadays I still use a bridged version of this process. If I slip back in my emotions, I look up the scale and identify my starting point. I write out exactly why I feel that way. From there I also journal about the next emotion upwards. It fills me with relief. And to finish off the process, I close my eyes and imagine what I would feel like if I had my desire already. I write down exactly how I would be feeling. It shifts my vibration fast!

For anybody continuing to bang your heads, I truly suggest this process for freeing up your stuck baggage. It will get those emotions swirling and your vibration moving up fast! And you might just find that those limiting beliefs you couldn't shake simply disappear! My manifesting powers were so much better after I used this process. And I learned that we absolutely, totally, completely create with our emotions and thoughts. πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Last edited by Cherished (2/28/2016 6:17 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/28/2016 5:08 pm  #2

Re: EGS

How does it work? Example, if you start from the bottom you would journal why you`re feeling fear/grief etc?
Β 

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/28/2016 5:11 pm  #3

Yes, so you look at where you're at on your topic, and you choose the closest emotion on the scale. Then you journal FROM THAT EMOTION. So... "I feel despair because...... And I am grieving......."

After a day or so, you actually feel motivated into the next emotion. So you're deliberately utilising LOA to help shift your emotions into higher vibrations.

Sometimes it's truly therapeutic to acknowledge where you are. Sometimes "belief" is simply too far of a jump, and this process is exactly for those situations. You will find that the act of being ok with where you are, and acknowledging your fears entirely is enough to dispel them altogether.

Last edited by Cherished (2/28/2016 5:15 pm)

Feel it in your soul..

2/28/2016 6:12 pm  #4

Cherished wrote:

Yes, so you look at where you're at on your topic, and you choose the closest emotion on the scale. Then you journal FROM THAT EMOTION. So... "I feel despair because...... And I am grieving......."

After a day or so, you actually feel motivated into the next emotion. So you're deliberately utilising LOA to help shift your emotions into higher vibrations.

Sometimes it's truly therapeutic to acknowledge where you are. Sometimes "belief" is simply too far of a jump, and this process is exactly for those situations. You will find that the act of being ok with where you are, and acknowledging your fears entirely is enough to dispel them altogether.

Thanks, I am going to try this. It sounds and look interesting.
Β 

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/28/2016 6:18 pm  #5

It really worked wonders for me when I was stuck, or perpetuating the same issues/patterns over and over again.

Feel it in your soul..

2/28/2016 10:32 pm  #6

yesterday i was surely frustrated and impatient...
i feel better today...but m not pessimistic....or M i???
or M i content???
i dont know...
can you plz help me out??
i feel lazy to do anything in general

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/28/2016 10:39 pm  #7

You can jump up a few spaces if you feel ok about it!

Feel it in your soul..

2/29/2016 12:08 am  #8

Cherished wrote:

Β 
Just bought a copy of Ask and it's given and I plan to read it soon!

I like the way you summed it up. There is no way to avoid your feelings. You have to accept them because the only way to move up is to accept it. Before I started embracing LOA I always believed that people who followed it were just fooling themselves by not accepting their emotions. This forum had definitely taught me that it is ok to feel negative emotions. We are humans after all and negative emotions are inevitable. But, how we handle them dictates our outcome as well.

2/29/2016 12:17 am  #9

mugginess wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Β 
Just bought a copy of Ask and it's given and I plan to read it soon!

I like the way you summed it up. There is no way to avoid your feelings. You have to accept them because the only way to move up is to accept it. Before I started embracing LOA I always believed that people who followed it were just fooling themselves by not accepting their emotions. This forum had definitely taught me that it is ok to feel negative emotions. We are humans after all and negative emotions are inevitable. But, how we handle them dictates our outcome as well.

Β 
You're right, it's perfectly ok to feel negative emotions.. it's what you do with them that counts. Whether you bottle them up or transform your whole experience by actually facing your fears and transcending them. Ask and it is Given is like my bible. It was the weirdest book ever- I actually put it down 4 times before I got into it.. But once I read past the channeling, I was mesmerised. It absolutely resonates with me and every process in that book has lifted me to where I am today.

Feel it in your soul..

2/29/2016 12:58 am  #10

So cherished...
if i feel pessimistic about Β not getting my girl back....than journal my way to contentment with being single or not having her...than to boredom and hopeful...it is okay right????
i mean i m try this to find emotions.... sometimes its just hard to find where you are...
like i m between pessimistic and c kind of content now...
when can i expect any major movement....
considering the FB thing as progress....i have been at it for a while...
i would really like my success story...
does this apply to other manifestations like car, money etc???

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

Board footera