Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2016 11:28 pm  #1

Not relationship related but...

So in my scripts, I keep on mentioning that I my ex and I are on a beach in Hawaii and that I am starting a new job soon at X company. I actually just had two rounds of interviews at X company and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Meanwhile, I applied for a second master's degree. My ultimate goal is to go to med school and I thought another master's degree was the way to get in. Even though my vibration is so set on that offer letter from X company (actually picturing the offer letter and the salary), I was disheartened to know I didn't get into my first choice university. I still am waiting for a couple of other offers but I was sure I'd get an offer. I feel like the fact that my vibrations for X company were so strong that it was the reason I didn't get the offer. I told my family I'd rather be working than going back to school, but I'm sad I didn't get the offer. Is there an LOA explanation for this? Was the Universe just making the decision easier for me? I have other universities which I am waiting on, but that would require to stay where I am currently located, and my plan was to always come back home. The other university was at home. My ex is also at home, and long distance was the reason we broke up.

On another hand, I don't want to end my dream of going to med school. Regardless of if I do a second master's or work, my plan was to wait two years. Something about 2018 seems like it will be the year I go to med school. I have one particular school in mind, but I only want to go to med school in Canada. I'm planning on writing the MCAT this summer too.

It just seems like this rejection letter did throw my vibes down and I'm pessimistic of other things like my health and my relationship, which I initally had huge vibes for. I still believe that I will be working at company X but I'm still not sure if it will help me get into med school. I know LOA says to focus on the outcome, and not the process, but this set back has thrown me off the road map. Any tips on using LOA manifest this dream?

...on a side note, the nurse from the clinic I was going to said that my test results came normal and I may not need treatment after all. However, she can't confirm it because the doctor still hasn't reviewed my results. Before I received that letter I was convinced that I am healthy and LOA was working. But this set back made me pessimistic again, thinking the doctor will say something other than what the nurse said. Help my vibrations get back up please!!!!

2/26/2016 11:44 pm  #2

Re: Not relationship related but...

It seems like you really want to go to go to medical school and you will.  I can feel how much you want it so the universe will deliver. Tomorrow is a new day.  Relax,breathe, read a book,  watch a funny  movie or a good TV show etc whatever makes you feel better... It sucks you didn't get into the school you wanted but you can always transfer ....... Maybe a special someone your going to meet goes to a different medications school... Raise your vibration, Stay positive,   be happy and thankful for your accomplishments I mean wow second masters degree  keep it up!

2/26/2016 11:45 pm  #3

Please ignore my typos

2/27/2016 4:31 pm  #4

Thanks Faby for your motivation.

Today I've just been having a low vibration kind of day as I just feel like nothing is going right. I'm not talking about not having my ex, but it's just that today for some reason my vibrations are low. I'm not thinking negatively per se, I'm just not feeling "it".

I am trying daily scripting for not just romance, but other aspects of my life. I wrote a script of wha it is like once I get my med school admissions letter, but I don't know why I'm not feeling it. Would Cherished or anyone know what to do for days like this?

Also, do any of you have daily rituals to ensure consistency with LOA. I've found that this is my biggest problem. Like one day I'd be super excited, the next day not. What do you do?

2/27/2016 4:57 pm  #5

I go through days where I'm vibrating really high then the next day without any reason I'm low again then up.  I'm sure this happens to all of us,  at the end of the day we are human. Take a few deep breathes relax, besides visualizing and scripting when I'm feeling low I watch videos on law of attraction on YouTube, read people's successful stories online  using loa related to what I want to manifest.  It makes me feel better.  You can watch videos on YouTube... Another thing I remember recently discovered is binural beats...  Type binural beats for positive vibrations etc alot will come up and listen to it with headphones it will affect you better,  it changes your brain waves...  It works for me... There are binural beats for many things... Check it out on YouTube.  I'm  soon glad I found out about it.....  Don't forget to act as if. The universe doesn't respond to what you think per second buy rather how you feel.  The universe will pick up the strongest frequency or feeling you Have...  Act as if.... Best of luck....

2/29/2016 11:11 am  #6

So I did email the professor from the university I was rejected from and he was very surprised because he thoug I was a good candidate. He told me to meet him when I am back in town and we can talk about other options. Would this early good sign?

Yesterday, I met a doctor who has a great ideas and he wants me to help him out with it and I also met another entrepreneur who may have a job in his company and he would like to take me on a date.i guess things are coming up?

2/29/2016 7:47 pm  #7

You're post was on 11:11 wow

Board footera