Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 3:34 pm  #1

So has anyone really had success?

Hey, I'm new to this forum. I've been readin a lot of your threads and I'm interested in doing the 25 day challenge. My question is has anyone really had success after hazing ZERO contact for almost a year? I mean no contact, no seeing them, talking to them..

2/24/2016 3:35 pm  #2

Re: So has anyone really had success?

2/24/2016 3:50 pm  #3

I don't understand how that has anything to do with my question??

2/24/2016 3:53 pm  #4

We had ZERO contact, harsh words were said, etc., and I still got to see them again. It shows that you CAN use LOA to manifest a specific person.Β 

2/24/2016 3:54 pm  #5

I'm refering to the 25 day challenge

2/24/2016 3:55 pm  #6

If you're focusing on just "the 25 day challenge" you're putting a time limit on your desire, and thus creating resistance. Maybe you should open yourself up more to any time frame (more than/ less than 25 days)?

2/24/2016 4:04 pm  #7

Ok.. I kinda sort of understand what you are saying. And I appreciate you talking with me. However, what is the point of the 25 day challenge if you're not supposed to expect a result within 25 days??

2/24/2016 4:08 pm  #8

It's just a challenge to keep you in the proper mindset. However, a big tenet of LOA is that you don't try to control the outcome. This means not giving what you want a time limit. This creates resistance. You just have to be open to it happening when it's supposed to happen. The challenge is just a fun way of keeping you on track and disciplining your mind.Β 

2/24/2016 4:13 pm  #9

So maybe the board leader shouldn't name it "get your ex back in 25 days" because this is where many like myself are getting confused. Hence, looking for someone that had success with it

2/24/2016 4:16 pm  #10

Well that's a question for Veronica. But she does say SOMETHING will happen by the end of those 25 days (friend request, message, etc.).

Board footera