Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2016 10:32 pm  #1

I Really Would love the Support on This One

So today my darling seemed upset with me again. I let the past go, I really don't care for it. But this month he was upset we weren't living together. Then apologized for getting upset with me. Today he complains about me telling him what goes on in my personal life because he doesn't do that anymore,about me telling him my friendship problems, about me not telling him why I am upset at times, also he wants me to see him only once a week.

Then he goes on saying he doesn't understand why I even come seeing him when he is the one that invites me over. I don't get it. Why is he acting up so much because he is still upset over the past? It really bothers me because I thought he was understanding how I have been doing my best to make things work. Why is he still acting this way with me?

I am trying really hard to not let this behavior get to me and he is always the one initiating contact. What do I need to do to raise the vibration between us? At this point I have been having faith in him. I am not even thinking about the past or what if he acts like this. But somehow he keeps seeming more distant.

I don't even doubt for a second he will become more like the way I want him to. But for some reason he just goes and does this. So what do I do? I really would love help on this one. It really brought my mood down. Oh yeah, it started with him asking if I had been okay because I haven't been acting like myself. Could that have something to do with it? Please help me.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/23/2016 10:50 pm  #2

Re: I Really Would love the Support on This One

I really need help on this one. Maybe I am not noticing something.

2/23/2016 11:02 pm  #3

He keeps calling me a ***** too.....

Last edited by holistichealing (2/23/2016 11:12 pm)

2/23/2016 11:05 pm  #4

I think you are really efforting too much. Perhaps you could take you attention off him for a while and not worry so much about his every move? You have to be confident in your vision of him, and you need to let all of the past issues go. Stop bringing them up, and trying to analyse them.

Instead of trying to raise the vibration between you, you need to purely focus on your own vibration.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/23/2016 11:23 pm  #5

Cherished wrote:

I think you are really efforting too much. Perhaps you could take you attention off him for a while and not worry so much about his every move? You have to be confident in your vision of him, and you need to let all of the past issues go. Stop bringing them up, and trying to analyse them.

Instead of trying to raise the vibration between you, you need to purely focus on your own vibration.

Well, you are probably right that I worry about his every move. I guess the contradiction of how I normally expect for him to bring up a problem every single time. But my problems are coming from many angles now. It probably has to do with what you said about raising my vibration.

I still have no confidence in myself, but then I do. It goes up and down because I have an idea and never follow through with it. Somehow I lack motivation. I was reading a post on here about how you should act and think like the person you want to be.

I really liked it and saved it on my phone because it really felt like something I attracted. I tried doing that today, but somehow it feels a bit phony. The person I want to be is confident and carefree. She just knows things will always work out for her and never questions the how.

I tried being care free and happy, but my low confidence always pushes me to feel sluggish and lost. If anything since you bring up my vibration, I feel my vibration is the cause to all of the problems I am dealing with currently.

My friendships seem kind of distant which also threw me off because everything with my friends was fine before. My family was improving, then they started acting strange too. My job is closing and I need to find a new one. It seems like my vibration is affecting all aspects of my life right now.

It has me thinking about the post about my darling what I could be missing. It's not him I am doubting at this point. Especially since he is not the only one acting up. The person I am doubting is myself.

Last edited by holistichealing (2/23/2016 11:26 pm)

2/24/2016 12:23 am  #6

If you don't doubt, there's no need to worry. But I think that you DO doubt based on your post. It's one thing to SAY it and it's another to SHOW it.

This whole thing requires one thing: discipline. To be specific, you need to discipline your mind and not let it wander. What is happening right now is that your mind wanders: it assigns meanings to your guy's actions. You choose to see something that is neutral as negative. Remember that a thing only becomes negative when you choose to see it as negative.Β 

You sound so fearful of your future with him, and your fear sends out negative energy that doesn't make the situation better.Β 

Right now, work on your confidence. If you start now and commit to do it -- as in seriously do it -- you will be in a better situation by mid March or April. You easily give in to your emotions and that's not being confident at all. You need WILLPOWER so to speak.

I am sure you already know the basics of reality creation so there's no lack of understanding of this principle on your part. The real question is, how serious are you in applying what you know? How often do you practice what you know? What you need is consistent practice to achieve dramatic results.Β 

Watch your words, spoken or written, about your relationship. Only focus on what you want. Don't bother with things that you do not want -- they are not worth your time. Don't bother with WHAT YOU THINK is wrong. Ignore it, or focus on other things, and move on.Β 

Learn to love unconditionally. Be happy for him. Be genuinely happy for him. That means you have to be happy with where he is, what he is doing, and whether he only wants to see you once a week. Don't impose conditions coz when you do, you simply create resistance. And he can easily feel that negative energy from your resistance.Β 

Instead, create in your mind that idea that he wants to see you everyday if that's what you want. Create in your mind your perfect situation, your ideal scenario. Use all your senses. You already know this technique, I think.Β 

Let go of expectations. Why do you expect him to act a certain way with you? That's not loving him unconditionally.Β 

When you learn to love yourself, others will love you no matter what. Your friends, relatives, and your guy will love you. Self love should be your priority right now. You are more important that anyone else because unless you learn to take care of you, you won't be able to take care of others.Β 

Last edited by Vera (2/24/2016 12:25 am)

2/24/2016 12:24 am  #7

Cherished wrote:

This is so true! I had a talk with Veronica and she had said the exact same thing about not bringing past issues up and analyzing them

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/24/2016 7:47 am  #8

Vera wrote:

If you don't doubt, there's no need to worry. But I think that you DO doubt based on your post. It's one thing to SAY it and it's another to SHOW it.

This whole thing requires one thing: discipline. To be specific, you need to discipline your mind and not let it wander. What is happening right now is that your mind wanders: it assigns meanings to your guy's actions. You choose to see something that is neutral as negative. Remember that a thing only becomes negative when you choose to see it as negative.Β 

You sound so fearful of your future with him, and your fear sends out negative energy that doesn't make the situation better.Β 

Right now, work on your confidence. If you start now and commit to do it -- as in seriously do it -- you will be in a better situation by mid March or April. You easily give in to your emotions and that's not being confident at all. You need WILLPOWER so to speak.

I am sure you already know the basics of reality creation so there's no lack of understanding of this principle on your part. The real question is, how serious are you in applying what you know? How often do you practice what you know? What you need is consistent practice to achieve dramatic results.Β 

Watch your words, spoken or written, about your relationship. Only focus on what you want. Don't bother with things that you do not want -- they are not worth your time. Don't bother with WHAT YOU THINK is wrong. Ignore it, or focus on other things, and move on.Β 

Learn to love unconditionally. Be happy for him. Be genuinely happy for him. That means you have to be happy with where he is, what he is doing, and whether he only wants to see you once a week. Don't impose conditions coz when you do, you simply create resistance. And he can easily feel that negative energy from your resistance.Β 

Instead, create in your mind that idea that he wants to see you everyday if that's what you want. Create in your mind your perfect situation, your ideal scenario. Use all your senses. You already know this technique, I think.Β 

Let go of expectations. Why do you expect him to act a certain way with you? That's not loving him unconditionally.Β 

When you learn to love yourself, others will love you no matter what. Your friends, relatives, and your guy will love you. Self love should be your priority right now. You are more important that anyone else because unless you learn to take care of you, you won't be able to take care of others.Β 

I agree that my mind still needs discipline. Negative thoughts are a constant habit of my mind. But the only real way to get rid of the habit is to focus on what makes me feel good. There is this positive drive inside me that is waiting to come out. She has been telling a lot of what you said.

Not to feed into the situation and just relax, that it will pass by much sooner if I don't look into what he says. This part of me proved a point on this twice. The first time he didn't want to speak with me for a month. So that part of me said give it a few days and he asked to see me within two days after.

The second time he apologized to me and said he has just been upset this month. I feel what brought the fear on about our future was when he said he doesn't see one with me still. It discouraged me because I thought he really was seeing it. So I fed into what he said again.

You are absolutely right that I need to work on my willpower. Willpower is something I lack and yet I know I have it. I know I am capable of raising my vibration and always feeling that drive. I started working on affirmations on self confidence to help me raise my vibration, so I feel good about myself.

I definitely need more practice because I am not always practicing the law. Plus, I am not putting all my energy into it. You can say I half ass it because my mind wanders too quickly on other things. But I really want to get into this because just having the knowledge that I am in charge of having the life I want is amazing. I really need to listen to that part of me that's driven.

I normally delete his messages that I feel will bother me, so I don't keep reading it over and over again. Apart of me is always saying to not focus too much on these situations and just let them pass. That once I keep going with being positive it won't even happen anymore. Also, to stop seeing it as a problem and instead an obstacle of sort that is challenging my faith.

I should really learn to be happy for him because all I do is worry about him. Is he eating right? Is he safe? Is he getting along okay? Is he happy? I worry too much about him, which I really need to stop.

Yeah, it's because I have not been focusing on doing these exercises in which he always wants to see me and misses me. I keep telling myself to, but then throw it off. I need to really let go of my negative thoughts because they are what keeps holding me back.

I expect him to act a certain way with me because I forgot how he was when he was happy with me. I just keep paying attention to when everything is a problem for him even when things are fine. I know now that I shouldn't pay mind. If I don't remember how his happy self is I should recreate an even better version.

I know that I should love myself first. I should always put myself first and love myself because through this I can love others without worry.

Last edited by holistichealing (2/24/2016 7:51 am)

2/24/2016 9:53 am  #9

Yes, practice makes perfect. Commit to doing your best for a certain period, like 30 days.

Also, think of YOU. YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT. All changes in the outside starts with the inside.Β 

Your thoughts are more real than what is in your reality. Your thoughts are the cause of your reality (effects). If you want to change something, do it on the mental level where you have all the powers.

You can do it when you tell yourself that you will do it. Hope you feel great all day!Β 

Board footera