Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 7:53 pm  #11

Re: I did something bad

Hahahaha it's amazing to be able to reject what he said (even tho it hurts) in my head and know that everything can change. I've been so caught up in trying to attract him back when I should really really really just set him aside for the time being and create a wonderful, single life for myself.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

2/22/2016 7:57 pm  #12

Yes, it's the perfect time and the perfect platform from which to do so. Start clean. Today- this is your new journey.. back to YOU! Actually, I'd hazard a guess you've never before met the real you! Exciting times ahead 💞

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/22/2016 8:08 pm  #13

Thank you so much. I still love him and I just want to curl up around him and let him feel that hahaha but I'm going to start putting myself out there and see where this takes me. Wish I didn't have work today so I can go out and do things!!!

xo Gabby 

2/22/2016 9:16 pm  #14

I'm actually excited for some reason??? I should be totally crushed but I'm not AND I AM SO GRATEFUL for this forum and this knowledge of LoA for framing it for me. I said some pretty mean things to him and I am going to take all that back energetically and leave him be.

xo Gabby 

2/22/2016 9:32 pm  #15

Remember you are the prize 🏆

your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/23/2016 12:50 am  #16

applelove wrote:

Remember you are the prize 🏆

So true. Seriously, I was the cutest, funniest, most supportive, understanding, and patient girlfriend he's ever had. If he could just decide to ditch that, it's really not my problem. A person who runs away from difficulty isn't really someone you want to build a life with.

xo Gabby 

2/23/2016 9:43 am  #17

So I know I said I wouldn't message him but I felt like I had to and it was coming from a place of... Warm and fuzzy haha.

When we talked last night, I said that maybe we needed to completely remove each other from our lives and he said he could do that and stay away for a few months to help me move on.

Today, I told him that I didn't want him to disappear because he's very important to me and what we had meant a lot. He said he knows that and he didn't want to either but if it would help me move on, he would. I told him I just missed being able to talk to him and I brought up a few funny memories that made me smile. I was coming from a place of love. He was a bit warmer with his replies.

Anyway, I matched with a guy on Tinder, some foreigner just passing through and we chatted for a few hours. We might meet up tomorrow.

xo Gabby 

Board footera