Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2016 10:06 pm  #1

Moments of despair

I've noticed that lately I've been having such negative thoughts about my lover. I keep reliving old arguments and feeling such agony in my heart.

There has also been times where I no longer want him back.

I feel as if I am confusing the universe and therefore delaying my manifestation. How can I overcome such thoughts?

2/17/2016 10:13 pm  #2

Re: Moments of despair

I usually try to tell myself stop! I literally have to say that word in my head. I also try to focus on the now like this moment. I read that when you are having just negative thoughts just stop thinking like focus on the tree that is next to you or the breeze in the air or something and that re centers you. I have felt pretty calm from last night until today. You really have to tell yourself that that stuff the arguments and the agony is the past, this is where you can you use the positive affirmations stating things that you want. i say things like "my guy and I have a strong relationship" just things like that it really is about just training your mind which takes practice. Do yoga too that helps relax me and i only focus on the exercise at that time. Sometimes you really just need to stop thinking to re center Β yourself.

2/18/2016 12:03 am  #3

Sam,  amazing advice πŸ’œπŸŒˆ
I want to add that it's a great idea to practice "recognising" you are out of alignment. And setting some rules for yourself during those moments..  ie....... thou shalt not call,  text,  mail, stalk my love until I am WELL AND TRULY BACK IN ALIGNMENT! Stay quiet as a mouse and focus on simply floating back up to peace..  And then love.  From a vibration of love you say and do EVERYTHING right.  Until then,  try not to take action.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/18/2016 1:02 am  #4

Cherished wrote:

Sam, amazing advice πŸ’œπŸŒˆ
I want to add that it's a great idea to practice "recognising" you are out of alignment. And setting some rules for yourself during those moments.. ie....... thou shalt not call, text, mail, stalk my love until I am WELL AND TRULY BACK IN ALIGNMENT! Stay quiet as a mouse and focus on simply floating back up to peace.. And then love. From a vibration of love you say and do EVERYTHING right. Until then, try not to take action.

Yes this is what I always tell myself! Β 

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

Board footera