Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2016 1:32 pm  #1

I am feeling down

I keep going up and down.... I want my guy back... I know let the universe take care of it. Last month was ok but.. Dec was great and now its like I scared him so much he barely wants to text me and wont want to come see me. I guess cause he doesnt want "it" right now... I want him back I know he can be a loving guy I have seen it and he has said before he loves me and he has said that he cares for me and will still hangout . I have had such real visualizations.... they have felt so real and so great...yet nothing is happening with them. I feel like I am being forced to settle and move on and that is something I do not want. I want my guy back . Each time I have a set back its like i am starting over completely and it will take forever to happen. I really feel at a road block. I feel like I am just defective.....I am visualizing, using the pussy whip technique from lanie stevens, trying to act as if. I am currently talking to a guy o ok cupid but i dont want him.. I honestly feel like I am being forced to settle....I really feel really really down and like giving up... I see success stories and it gives me some hope but what would really help is seeing mine...

2/16/2016 1:34 pm  #2

Re: I am feeling down

Listen to yourself. He already said he loves you and that he cares for you. What have you got to worry about? It's only your doubts holding him apart from you.

2/16/2016 1:36 pm  #3

He said that like last month and Dec. He now saids he just saids things and that to enjoy the moment. He told me when he called our friends with benefits thing off that he cares for me like a friend. Now I tried talking to him Sat and yesterday and it was so weird and he just has me as such a low priority... Its like everything I worked for last month is gone.... I know we are not suppose to focus on the current reality but it is very very hard to . I cannot see how it can get better... I know I am not suppose to plan the how but idk. I really could use a miracle right now...

2/16/2016 1:44 pm  #4

I've experienced being treated as a low priority and then being treated the exact opposite within the space of a few days. You need to focus more on yourself and feel more positively, you'll be shocked how people make 180 degree turns!

2/16/2016 1:46 pm  #5

I know ...I want him to trea me like a princess like he use to.is all hope lost to get him back?

2/16/2016 1:51 pm  #6

Just chill out a bit. You're working yourself into a miserable black hole.

People have given you so much amazing advice here and on Lanie's board, try to take some time to re-read it all because at this point I don't think you'll be reading anything new – you know how LOA works, and being in this kind of vibration – one of lack, of neediness – will only bring that to you. Go and forget about him for a few days and you'll see and feel the difference.

2/16/2016 1:53 pm  #7

It's just because I have been doing it for so long...it just makes me feel like I have to settle to me moving on is settling. I have gotten him back twice before and I was not aware of loa and now I have this knowledge and it's harder then when I acted on desperation always

2/16/2016 2:00 pm  #8

You're going around in circles, and it's not good for your mental health or your long-term happiness.

You're feeling lack, and need, and when you put out those vibrations both the universe and this guy can sense them, whether he realises it consciously or not. You're putting out WANT and getting WANT back.

Once you're at a point where that neediness is gone, however you decide to achieve it, things will happen. Cherished has posted a lot of amazing threads on here about self-love, maybe you should start re-reading them again, because that's one guaranteed way of success.

2/16/2016 2:59 pm  #9

I guess I really hope the universe knows that I want to be in a relationship with this specific person I want it to happen. Meaning that that specific relationship is what I want I hope the universe doesn't disregard my want.

2/16/2016 3:00 pm  #10

The universe always knows, since you are the universe and the universe is in you. However it's up to you to bring yourself up to speed with what you want. You need to be it before you can have it/

Board footera