Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2016 9:41 pm  #1

What Should I Actually Do About This

Have any of you hurt your loves in way that caused then to harm themselves? I did, my love has an eating disorder because of all the times I joked about his body. It made me feel awful knowing that I did to him. Seeing someone you love harm themselves because of mean words you said to them.

He only eats bread and drinks water, unless I am there he will eat more. Plus, he works out excessively and feels he will get fat missing a day. My question is how do I get him to stop this? When I show concern he gets mad because he thinks I am just acting like I care.

Would visualizing him saying he is eating well and taking care of his body help? What else can I do? I feel like this is the one in our relationship.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/10/2016 10:01 pm  #2

Re: What Should I Actually Do About This

You have to understand that he is responsible for his own alignment. He is on his own journey, and he will need to come into alignment for himself. In terms of you causing him to harm himself, that is a very unhealthy way for you also to be viewing it. Yes perhaps you were mean. But you need to let that go and forgive yourself. And try to keep it in perspective. There are many people in your life that you could be mean to and that would NEVER cause them to harm themselves. It's always a matter of alignment. The best you can do is forgive yourself and see him as already healthy and happy.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/11/2016 2:27 am  #3

If you've apologized and showed him you care, and he's still torn up about it, there's something deep rooted that is going on. So just be a good friend and see him through. When dealing with a friend or significant other in pain, I think it's important to see them as they wish to be. So, visualize him being the person he wants to be deep down. That's the best thing you could for him because that's what he wants and you'll see him become that.

2/11/2016 10:14 am  #4

Hello hello it's not your fault! I had EDNOS in my teens and it was all me. I had a boyfriend years later who would tell me to only eat half of this because I needed to lose weight etc etc and tho those words pissed me off and hurt, it didn't cause me to relapse.

Every now and then, I go back to my disordered eating and I think I'll always have a strange relationship with food haha.

Best advice is to just show your boyfriend you love him and his body. Is it beginning to affect his health? I have a friend who was eating 300 cals a day and took a fainting episode at work + being rushed to the ER for him to start eating again. =/

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

Board footera