Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/31/2016 5:17 pm  #51

Re: NO CONTACT!! Ok?!?!

Cherished wrote:

Thanks so much for my bed. Great. My big, empty bed

I love my bed! Β I say this all the time - positively. Β I don't want to get out of it in the mornings!!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/05/2016 7:16 am  #52

Cherished wrote:

To be honest, it feels natural. When you work on your own appreciation and self love you begin to expect people to reach out. You begin to expect the best for yourself. And that's what happens. So it's not really a surprise. It's basically the next logical step, really.,

I know this post us older but glad I found it again.

After the up and downs, I realized that the hit and cold treatment and his lower vibes were seriously messing up my progress.

After the weekend and our kids party I felt worn out honestly having to hold my high vibes while he carried on.

And on the 4th if July which is my FAVORITE HOLIDAY, we spent all of 15 minutes together. Me dropping our kid off, speaking a few words and nothing more.

About 9 I got a happy 4th text and didn't reply.

His mom called in curiosity and told her they had a long conversation about him and myself. She said he specifically told her he still lives me BUT I get on his nerves st times. Usually I'd be annoyed I just responded well at least we agree!

She opened up and told me that men "friend zone" women they live all the time. Whether as back up, they aren't sure what they want, they truly miss you or just want sec conveniently .

She suggested NOT allowing that friend zone to happen and in silence reclaim my status.

I loved her point of view because she apparently went through that with his father.

He did block me about 3 months ago and found his way...but now I feel the need to limit contact with him.

What he says versus what he does proves his commitment right?

I ask because if I think about it he hasn't made much efforts to rekindle but keep me around and now I see how it appears I'm confused because I'm being friend zoned.

Today is day one of limited contact. We have a kid so I can't close off all contact. But how do you guys feel about being friend zoned and no contact pushing you out of it.

With my vibes being different, I'm already working out, finding a part time and blessed stressed. But my manifesting of events with him have been tough. Almost like the universe telling ME you may want him but HE is not ready and YIU aren't either. Also feeling like he has got to respect me more and not shake that thinking.

Last night my mind raced whether he did fireworks with someone else or not and I spoke them away as much as I can and determined this will be the last year I will see them alone.

Thanks for letting me vent guys.

Also am I on the right track or sound like I'm low giving. I can't really determine. Mind you he calls everyday so I know it'll be odd to not be his emotional support.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

7/24/2016 2:45 pm  #53

Great post, But what if your ex is seeing someone else? but you to are friendly and in contact on and off. All the contact has been from him, not me.
Β 

9/15/2016 6:29 am  #54

Great post. Thanks. The more aligned I am to myself, the more he appears to be in my vicinity. It's just about not obsessing about it not happening enough after that point.

9/24/2016 2:22 pm  #55

​When my boyfriend and I first broke up and he became my ex, I send several messages saying, hey why you not talking to me what have I done wrong was it something I did can you please stop ignoring blah blah blah and guess what....he carried on ignoring me. I then discovered Veronica Isles and I read up on LOA and did as much research as possible and I stopped messaging him and I worked on improving myself, I did a lot of self love affirmations, RS and a lot of visualizing and now we are back together it took a few months but it does work when you focus on improving your self and gratitude is mega important, you can always find something to be grateful for, it doesn't matter how big or how small it is. I have a post on here all about Gratitude if you want to read it, you'll find in alignment stickies (I think) or LOA discussions, have a look if you're interested but LOA is powerful and I'm grateful to the very dear friend of mine who introduced me to it

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/25/2016 1:10 am  #56

that was really good needed to hear that

9/25/2016 1:12 am  #57

that was really good needed to hear that

10/31/2016 11:36 am  #58

THIS POST IS BLOODY BRILLIANT...I have done the begging texts...the angry texts and the passive aggressive texts which I thought has ballsed up my chances of getting him back but I believe in the LOA and I know that regardless of my mistakes I can and will get him back.

Should I delete his number?? Having it there in my phone book is tempting me.Β 

Anything and everything is possible!

10/31/2016 11:48 am  #59

Ladyoflight wrote:

THIS POST IS BLOODY BRILLIANT...I have done the begging texts...the angry texts and the passive aggressive texts which I thought has ballsed up my chances of getting him back but I believe in the LOA and I know that regardless of my mistakes I can and will get him back.

Should I delete his number?? Having it there in my phone book is tempting me.Β 

There is no action on this planet that can ruin your chances forever, if you are able to lign up with what you want.

If you are afraid that you would text or call him, delete his number or write it down and hide it in a place where you can only find it when you move for the next time.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/31/2016 11:55 am  #60

To anyone wondering, it doesn't matter how long you are in no contact for, it could be days, weeks, months or even years - you CAN always still get your ex back

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera