Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 6:38 pm  #21

Re: The more I try to use LOA, the less success I seem to have - why?

dynamochick2210 wrote:

also meant to say before,

Zanett wrote:

So right now, my biggest fear is that he may have a child with her (in which case I wouldn't want him back). I can't get this thought out of my mind, how should I get rid of it?

i had this exact same fear. i have strongly believed he was with three girls already (girls have always liked him, it always made me insecure), the first girl i actually had reason to believe because they were casually dating. so i kept thinking, what if he marries her, what if she gets pregnant and they have to marry (he's that type who would), etc. etc. etc. over and over, had lots of dreams about it and so on. well, they broke up lol. just amicable, no drama, it wasn't a big thing in the first place but from where i was standing it was OH MY GOD HE IS DATING SOMEONE THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING SAVE ME I'M DYING!!!!!!!! ------ what i am trying to say is our minds so often make things seem much much worse than they are, and the drama is really not there, we create it ourselves. 

now i know my love is waiting for me everything is unfolding perfectly just as it should. he always wanted me, he was only dating her because he was on the rebound from his feelings for me, and now he is out there and has eyes only for me. 

but anyway during this period my fear and negative alignment resulted in me being very very sick, and crying so long every day, i really could not manifest anything and though i still pulled through my life, it was affecting everything. i had so many fears about him it made my mind foggy. at the same time i had some good dreams about him and they actually came true.

the only thing that matters is raising your vibes, but again, don't force anything, look after yourself, you're going through something emotional and real and this is natural, but you have the power to lift yourself out of it.

everything is going to be ok

Okkkkk....so now I know why I am feeling so unwell for the last few days....!! Yayy! Got the key of the lock! ;) actually I was(is) fearing that he would go away to his work place! Without even contacting me and saying me that he is here in holidays, what would he do,what wouldn't he do,etc. ... Since then I feel so disturbed from within,sick,pain all over,feverish,losing temper,etc. ... But completely clueless what's the disease actually!

But now I know what's the disease and the medicine too.. ;) .. Soon I will recover!

Thank you so much!

2/05/2016 6:44 pm  #22

lol i think everyone on here is a Cherished fan!! :D love you too LoveIsGod :D thanks for your lovely words, made my day!

and don't get me wrong i do still worry sometimes, i've been a worrywart all my life, it's a bad habit, and sometimes i get into a bad mood and think my whole life is rotten and i'm a useless human being and even my worries have worries, but ALL THAT is an illusion. 

sometimes we feel like "poor little me". we are not poor little me. WE ARE THE UNIVERSE! we are powerful!

at the moment i may not yet be 100% convinced that my guy and i will be together but i am convinced he will love me all his life, and *cough* the natural result of that is that we will end up together! i am focusing on raising my vibration and occasionally visualising us together with our kids

i am also convinced that i can trust the universe. i wasn't trying to control or force anything when i first met him, everything flowed like honey until i stuffed up by getting into a mental gloop lol. ever since then i have been stuffing up by trying to force and control, instead of just trusting that everything was going the way it needed to and the universe was delivering exactly what i had asked for. and now still is. i feel much closer to the love i always wanted. 

remember, love is fun. are you having fun? start having fun and you'll attract more of it!

cherished has helped me to see that we can trust that everything is going to be fine without intervention. actually if i'm not wrong intervention in its very nature is already unnatural so you're actually blocking things. i think what we need is only to cultivate happy energy! i am smiling just writing this lol 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 6:48 pm  #23

That was such a beautiful and uplifting post dynamochick2210, thank you so much

2/05/2016 6:51 pm  #24

Ahhhh, that sounded so beautiful 👏🏼🌈

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/05/2016 6:58 pm  #25

LoveIsGod wrote:

dynamochick2210 wrote:

also meant to say before,

Zanett wrote:

So right now, my biggest fear is that he may have a child with her (in which case I wouldn't want him back). I can't get this thought out of my mind, how should I get rid of it?

i had this exact same fear. i have strongly believed he was with three girls already (girls have always liked him, it always made me insecure), the first girl i actually had reason to believe because they were casually dating. so i kept thinking, what if he marries her, what if she gets pregnant and they have to marry (he's that type who would), etc. etc. etc. over and over, had lots of dreams about it and so on. well, they broke up lol. just amicable, no drama, it wasn't a big thing in the first place but from where i was standing it was OH MY GOD HE IS DATING SOMEONE THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING SAVE ME I'M DYING!!!!!!!! ------ what i am trying to say is our minds so often make things seem much much worse than they are, and the drama is really not there, we create it ourselves. 

now i know my love is waiting for me everything is unfolding perfectly just as it should. he always wanted me, he was only dating her because he was on the rebound from his feelings for me, and now he is out there and has eyes only for me. 

but anyway during this period my fear and negative alignment resulted in me being very very sick, and crying so long every day, i really could not manifest anything and though i still pulled through my life, it was affecting everything. i had so many fears about him it made my mind foggy. at the same time i had some good dreams about him and they actually came true.

the only thing that matters is raising your vibes, but again, don't force anything, look after yourself, you're going through something emotional and real and this is natural, but you have the power to lift yourself out of it.

everything is going to be ok

Okkkkk....so now I know why I am feeling so unwell for the last few days....!! Yayy! Got the key of the lock! ;) actually I was(is) fearing that he would go away to his work place! Without even contacting me and saying me that he is here in holidays, what would he do,what wouldn't he do,etc. ... Since then I feel so disturbed from within,sick,pain all over,feverish,losing temper,etc. ... But completely clueless what's the disease actually!

But now I know what's the disease and the medicine too.. ;) .. Soon I will recover!

Thank you so much!

oh it's natural, real lovesickness! though it isn't really the love that is causing the pain, it is the fear. and the hurt. 
rejection hurts a lot, but i read somewhere that it is never actually our true selves that are being rejected.

when you fall in love with someone (when your guy fell for you for example), you naturally see their highest self which is also their true self, their infinite nature, which is truely GLORIOUS! i'd say 99% of the time because the person you're falling in love with is radiating positive energy at the time. when we're unhappy we don't usually fall in love and i think we are also less attractive to others. 

when someone rejects you what they are actually rejecting is the negative energy or parts of your ego-self that are in fact an illusion, not the real you. maybe there are insecurities or you just don't like life as much, in any case you are generally in negative alignment when someone pushes you away on any level, friendship, love, whatever.
but these things are the surface, not the core. the real you is ALWAYS glorious and beautiful. you just have to tap that.

before, i knew in theory these things, so i was actually beating myself up for being unhappy. guess what, that didn't make me happier, it made the unhappiness worse! so don't feel bad for feeling bad either, let it happen, it will maybe take some time to get out of your system but it'll help if you can remind yourself that all these horrible feelings and all this pain isn't your true self, think of it as some bug you have, detach from it if you can. 

you can watch your negative thoughts, fears and realise that is all they are - thoughts. they're not the true state of your mind, they're just clouding your mind. it's just like graffiti on a building. 

also, you can stop identifying as much with the pain. instead of saying i am unhappy, say there is unhappiness in me. the sadness isn't you!!!!!!!! your natural state is one of bliss and joy, and the sooner you move away from the bad emotions the better.

anyway, all this will pass, you're far stronger than you know you are and also much more brilliant. you deserve the best of everything and soon i hope you'll see that and get into alignment with the abundance of the universe!
♥ ♥ ♥ 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 6:59 pm  #26

aww thanks guys  i'm going with the flow of my vibration and typing anything that pops up in my head lol!

2/06/2016 5:39 am  #27

Thank you all for your kind words
I've noticed that my energy shifts during the day - so these days I wake up feeling nervous and out of sync with my desire. Then during the day I gradually manage to feel a bit better (although that's not as easy as I see the person he's with in the office every day) and in the evening - it differs; I can either feel really good (like last night) and think that I'm OK with everything, even potentially not being back with him, only to wake up the next morning feeling lost, nervous (not in a good way), missing him etc.

I wonder - isn't the initial feeling that I get when I wake up, a message from the Universe giving me a 'summary' of the situation? E.g. if I'm not feeling well, that's because things are not well?

Also, any tips on how to get over what echoes in my mind occasionally - it's all the things he said about how he couldn't make me happy, how I'm too young for him (or rather he's too old for me) etc....

2/06/2016 5:43 am  #28

The universe doesn't send you messages- it only ever reflects back to you what you're vibrating. Something good to try is to start to practice gratitude the second you wake up. Find things to appreciate right off the bat, and try to extend that practice every day until you can get further. Don't worry about what he said. It was a reflection of your vibration at the time. Change your vibration and that entire reality ceases to exist. Create the new one now.

Feel it in your soul..

2/06/2016 5:57 am  #29

Thank you Cherished. It's just that about two weeks I was really happy doing visualisations etc on how we're going to be back together, it felt great and the manifestation of that didn't feel far away and just then I found out that they'd decided to give them another try.  So now I feel a bit 'discouraged' to throw myself into it again, because I don't want to get hurt e.g. to find out that they're engaged etc. I feel that if I trust the Universe that basically put my happiness in the Universe's hands, it makes me vulnerable...I know it sounds messy, but I'm really glad I could share this with someone

2/06/2016 6:03 am  #30

You are vulnerable only when you're misaligned. And by that I mean when your vibration is low. The way you can begin to regain your control is to raise your vibration any way you can. I know it feels scary, but you have to focus on raising your vibe instead of what if.. Because you're creating your future, and you want it to be full of "what if we have 3 kids instead of 2?!" rather than the what ifs you are currently perpetuating. You'll be fine. Relax and read some other threads. Deep breaths and get some focus back. What's happening right now is irrelevant. What's happening in your MIND right now is the future!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera