Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2016 4:24 pm  #21

Re: Yogi's listen UUUUUP!!

Just yoga every day? Oh I can do that. ;)ย 

2/03/2016 4:34 pm  #22

Yes!  Yoga every day.  Whichever discipline floats your boat!  I am doing Eoin Finn's Blissology Project,  and I love love love it ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š

INTERESTINGLY.. I didn't make time to do my practice last night. And I slept badly and awoke GRUMPY! Which for me is really rare lol. I'm taking this as a sign to stick to my yoga every night! ๐ŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

2/03/2016 9:25 pm  #23

Sam wrote:

I recommend Yoga With Adriene on YouTube! MorganRose turned me on to her. She has videos for beginners, weight loss, 30 day challenges, lots of stuff!

Thank you Sam! I tried her Yoga Camp Day One today and it was amazingly relaxing. The first time I really enjoyed yoga.

2/03/2016 10:06 pm  #24

I did heated Vinyasa Tuesday (thought I was gonna die, goddamn lungs) and regular Vinyasa yesterday. WOOF. Hot Absolute Yoga tonight!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.ย 
xo Gabbyย 

2/04/2016 3:07 am  #25

Yay! Another session down.. Can you feel my love vibes from all my yoga energy?! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’œ

Feel it in your soul..

2/04/2016 5:50 pm  #26

well i did a couple of days and then failedย ย but i'm getting back on track! feels great when i do!!

i checked out all those websites and youtubes and love themย ย the 30 days of glo one though - just the first day is --well that guy showing the asanas he's wayyyyy more flexible than i am!!ย 

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/04/2016 5:51 pm)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

ย 

2/04/2016 10:52 pm  #27

Here's a video. https://youtu.be/oBYXZMBEkMs

I've watched it a few times and gotten something new out of it every time. It's about the earth element and pertains to yoga, so I thought I'd share.

Cherished wrote:

Yay! Another session down.. Can you feel my love vibes from all my yoga energy?! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’œ

ย 
Yes I could right when you posted it especially. Made me smile

Last edited by Adam (2/04/2016 10:54 pm)

2/04/2016 11:36 pm  #28

dynamochick2210 wrote:

well i did a couple of days and then failedย ย but i'm getting back on track! feels great when i do!!

i checked out all those websites and youtubes and love themย ย the 30 days of glo one though - just the first day is --well that guy showing the asanas he's wayyyyy more flexible than i am!!ย 

Just think WOW I'm going to be that flexible soon!!! You didn't learn to walk to in a day remember.

2/05/2016 4:38 am  #29

dynamochick2210 wrote:

ย 
Don't worry,  flexibility will come..  Just like you can bend reality.....  ๐Ÿ˜œ I was thinking the same while I was following my DVD.. ( I'm not very flexible YET) and funniest thing happened.  As I was trying to bend my legs, my knees cracked and my 3 year old said "wow, mommy you are so crispy!" ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ™ˆ
And right at that point the guy on the DVD says "don't worry if you aren't so flexible yet.. It's all energy anyway. You will be."

Ahhhhhhh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 4:42 am  #30

I m in...starting challege today!!!
Well i m Indian...we have yoga in our blood!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

Board footera