Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2015 4:52 am  #21

Re: Forget the past!

Cherished wrote:

First you really need to think about what your perfect version of your guy/girl is.. How do they behave? What do you absolutely adore about them? What things do they say to you? Really get into it and write down how THEY feel about YOU! And then add in the things that you do together.. Things that are romantic and lovely and make your heart sing. When you visualise, it doesn't matter if you keep the same scenes or change it up. Make sure you re-read the new script regularly though, to keep it at the forefront of your mind how wonderful they are!

Totally makes sense 😀

Love yourself before you love others 💖

11/18/2015 6:03 am  #22

I feel this is so true and I'm actually looking back now and thinking of an ex of mine, who I was with for several years. At the beginning of our relationship he was not actualy all that nice to me, and could even be downright nasty.

But then one day I decided that I was going to imagine us in the "perfect" relationship. I thought kind and loving thoughts about him and imagined him being nice. Well almost immediately things began to shift and the next thing I knew he fel very deeply in love with me. He totally responded to the vibes I was giving out and in turn I responded back. His whole behaviour towards me changed and he just became lovely to me. It wasn't like I was trying to purposely use loa or anything; I never really thought of that before, but now I suddenly realize that yes, it was the LoA responding to my new attitude to things. And yes the effect was pretty powerful. Only problem was that he was married. But even then at one point he even started saying that he would leave his wife. 

Last edited by Debbie (2/27/2016 10:30 am)

11/22/2015 2:36 am  #23

Thank You guys - this is such a wonderful idea - I have some mental blocks but overcoming them now

11/22/2015 2:57 am  #24

Cherished, this is wonderful advice. As usual. You're great! I just had a question, are you and your love together now? How was your journey from the beginning until now?

11/22/2015 2:30 pm  #25

Cherished! This is beautiful and you are inspiring. Thank you!

BertBucksNOW
LOA - MONEY Clarity Coach
bertbucksnow@gmail.com
"I offer HELP by phone...Email me! 

11/23/2015 10:08 pm  #26

Spiritual Hustler wrote:

Thank you Cherished you Goddess! This is so spot on! We have to give people the oppurunity to respond to our new vibration. This cannot be done if we are projecting the past and still blaming them for hurting us. We all have the power to surrender to the love of the present moment. We miscreated out of fear and now we can create miracles out of love! Thank you for sharing your experience XoXo!

Blessings, 
Julie

"We miscreated out of fear, and now we can create miracles out of love!"

11/23/2015 10:09 pm  #27

Spiritual Hustler wrote:

Thank you Cherished you Goddess! This is so spot on! We have to give people the oppurunity to respond to our new vibration. This cannot be done if we are projecting the past and still blaming them for hurting us. We all have the power to surrender to the love of the present moment. We miscreated out of fear and now we can create miracles out of love! Thank you for sharing your experience XoXo!

Blessings, 
Julie

"We miscreated out of fear, and now we can create miracles out of love!"🙌🙌

12/15/2015 5:58 am  #28

Wow, what a great post. If we think about what is, we think always about the (vibrational) past. So to create a new story we just have to use our imagination.
I also experienced a huge shift in a person within 1 or 2 weeks after i started thinking different thoughts about the person.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/15/2015 6:24 am  #29

Sanshi wrote:

Wow, what a great post. If we think about what is, we think always about the (vibrational) past. So to create a new story we just have to use our imagination.
I also experienced a huge shift in a person within 1 or 2 weeks after i started thinking different thoughts about the person.

Thank you!  I was about to search and bump this thread for someone,  but you already found it for me 😘🌈

Last edited by Cherished (12/15/2015 6:24 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/15/2015 9:59 am  #30

This is what I wanted to hear. My guy treated me badly like you. We haven't talked for months now and this 2 weeks my emotions have been like a roller coaster. I almost give up because i almost feel like ny situation is hopeless but thankfully reading this change my mind.

I have always seen us forever in love with each other.

Board footera