Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2015 8:29 am  #11

Re: Forget the past!

Great post and felt great too when read it.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

10/26/2015 8:36 am  #12

Thank you for being such a wonderful human being. You are helping so many people, dear! xoxo

10/26/2015 10:56 am  #13

Thank you so much for this post, Cherished. All your posts are so helpful and this one in particular.

Β 

10/26/2015 12:32 pm  #14

Thank you Cherished you Goddess! This is so spot on! We have to give people the oppurunity to respond to our new vibration. This cannot be done if we are projecting the past and still blaming them for hurting us. We all have the power to surrender to the love of the present moment. We miscreated out of fear and now we can create miracles out of love! Thank you for sharing your experience XoXo!

Blessings,Β 
Julie

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

10/26/2015 1:30 pm  #15

Beautiful post! Thank you Cherished.
You are right, we are all in this together!

Xx

10/26/2015 2:47 pm  #16

Brilliant advice    it will be my guide.    I am so happy the Universe brought me to you my friends    I have suffered terribally the loss of the love of my life  for a couple of years    Now I realize  my energy wrote the script  that the relationship would fail   without knowing I was doing it    Thank you!!

10/26/2015 9:07 pm  #17

I can't tell you how many times I've taken a screenshot of your words, Cherished. To remind myself and motivate myself. This stuff is gold!

10/27/2015 3:27 am  #18

DreamWalker wrote:

I can't tell you how many times I've taken a screenshot of your words, Cherished. To remind myself and motivate myself. This stuff is gold!

Β 
So lovely of you to say.. But you know what? The only reason my words are such is because I write when I feel vibrationally high. You have access to the same beautiful thoughts when you are living in appreciation and joy. I so want everyone to feel the same πŸ’œπŸŒˆβœ¨

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/18/2015 1:14 am  #19

Thanks for the wonderful post

What is the best way to define a new role and stick to it? Is it better to keep visualizing 2 or 3 scenes in this new role or keep changing the scenarios? Hope it makes sense.

11/18/2015 4:19 am  #20

First you really need to think about what your perfect version of your guy/girl is.. How do they behave? What do you absolutely adore about them? What things do they say to you? Really get into it and write down how THEY feel about YOU! And then add in the things that you do together.. Things that are romantic and lovely and make your heart sing. When you visualise, it doesn't matter if you keep the same scenes or change it up. Make sure you re-read the new script regularly though, to keep it at the forefront of your mind how wonderful they are!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera