Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2016 7:16 am  #31

Re: Desperate about my husband's cold treatment

I have started meditation, visualization and try positive thinking, to feel the feeling of how it will be when we reunite, i tell myself thank you for knowing it is on its way. I even checked trips to Disneyland to arrange when we will go. It is just the daily encounters with him ( due to children situation) that constantly remind me that he moves on - he actually tells me he wants to be alone and free- i assume another woman may be involved too...

Last edited by Anna (1/25/2016 7:17 am)

You get what you know!

1/25/2016 9:46 am  #32

If you think that there's another woman, you will manifest that.

Maybe he needs to be free and alone so that he can work on himself. Maybe he needs this time so he can learn to be by himself, enjoy his own company, and learn to love himself so that when it's time for you two to reunite, it will be a wonderful and amazing relationship. View this break as that. Take this time, too, to get to know who you are and discover new things about you that you love. You owe yourself that much!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

1/25/2016 10:09 am  #33

Thank you, i am trying not to dwell in this thought.

You get what you know!

1/25/2016 10:43 am  #34

Anna wrote:

Thank you, i am trying not to dwell in this thought.

You can do it. I can't stress how important it is to focus on YOU. Meditation is beautiful though I admit I don't do it often (maybe 2-3x a week) because I'm still at this point where it unearths my anxieties, cleansing me of negative emotion and it leaves me drained when I go to work. I need to work out a schedule for it.

Yoga has been super helpful, too, and it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the work day. Have you looked into that?

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

1/25/2016 11:22 am  #35

Anna, I'd like to offer my perspective since I think it can be of some use to you.

My parents divorced when I was three months old, so I grew up with them both being apart. They hated each other. My dad got re-married and I lived with him, while my mom spiraled into depression. I lived with my dad, but saw my mom every Sunday.

When I was younger, my mom would constantly talk about my dad, how she wanted him back, how she wanted an apology from him for how he had hurt her, how her life sucked, how she'd never find anyone else, etc.

Looking back now, I can see that all these things could've been fixed if she had just changed her thinking. She could've gotten back together with my dad or gotten an apology or whatnot, if she had just released her desire to the universe and then moved on and focused solely on herself. My mom has made so many great improvements on herself over the years and she's nothing like the person she used to be. I'm very proud. But this was because she changed her story--she started getting more confidence in herself, started finding new hobbies and now has a great new boyfriend. But she still brings up my dad from time to time. It's not as much as before, but she can't let go.

You can be different than this, I promise you! You can be that strong-willed woman who persevered and got her man back. But you have to change some things. Do you want to be the woman who mopes all day, who comes off as needy and does all these wacky things to get her ex back? My mom wrote letters, and started fights and placed phone calls. It was a whole mess.

Now I know this can be the hardest thing in the world, but think of the end result (getting him back) and it becomes a lot less harder. I'm sure you're a beautiful, amazing, funny and awesome woman just like my mom. It took her a while to see it, but now she's shining bright. And you're going to shine bright, too.

But please, for the sake of your kids, your man and most importantly, YOU, don't wait as long as she did before you start shining bright.

You can do it!Β 
Β 

1/25/2016 12:52 pm  #36

I am truly touched by this story my dear friend. I feel sad cause my husband told my kid who told him I want all of us in sane house, he told him yesterday that this cannot happen cause mom and I will be fighting. Which is not true cause we been harmonious together the past years. I know he leaves kids to go out when they sleep there, but more than the thought of him having a new romance in his life it hurted me that he persuaded the kid that we won't get back together. I know I am worth of love cause I love all the world I never wished bad for anyone and I just want a home for my kids and a shoulder to lean on at the end if the day. As for sports and going out, unfortunately I come from another town so my family us away and I directly take the kids after work. It's fine by me, I wouldnt have it any other way, they are my as angels, only I wish I will be appreciated and rest at last to a soulmates arms. Thank you for taking the time to help I trully appreciate it my friend

Last edited by Anna (1/25/2016 12:54 pm)

You get what you know!

1/25/2016 1:08 pm  #37

Of course. I remember saying the same thing to my parents (I want them to live in the same house).Β 

And just know, just because somebody says something doesn't make it true. The only person who gets to say who you are is YOU.Β 

What if I were to say right now that you're a sleazy kleptomaniac? You'd say that's ridiculous! Why? Because it isn't true and you know it isn't true, and I'm just somebody saying that.

So what's the difference between that and what you're husband said?

When you hear him saying things like that, remind yourself like you just did why that isn't true. And just tell your kids that it isn't true. Don't dwell, but know in your mind it wouldn't be that way.

At least you're on this forum trying to get help. You WANT to change. That's more than some people. Look around you: how many people do you know who are in shitty circumstances and have a shitty attitude and just dwell, dwell, dwell. They blame themselves and they blame others. They say "I'm the worst. I can never change."

But you aren't doing that. You believe. So if you give that belief enough conviction it WILL happen.

Β 

1/25/2016 1:48 pm  #38

I am thankful for the miracles in my life. And I will continue to love. I feel so grateful for your valuable help. I have caressed my children and told them don't you ever worry I will love you forever and won't let anything happen to you and of course that what their father told them is not true because I only want harmony with him. I trust in the power of love that will only can bring love back, as it is the greatest power of all.

Last edited by Anna (1/25/2016 3:07 pm)

You get what you know!

1/25/2016 2:52 pm  #39

Great mindset to have ^^^

1/29/2016 5:35 am  #40

Dear Friends
At this point of my effort to be positive and believe,i would need your support and courage, as whenever i contact with my husband he refers only to the kids' issues and avoids every additional communication - he seems as he is intentionally gives me a message to move on.... i try to initiate a sweet conversation but every time he turns cold as ice. I feel his distance and maybe he has a new person in his life. Some help please?

You get what you know!

Board footera