Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2016 8:16 am  #1

Bashar - video, we start at the 0 point at each moment

I really like this video from Bashar where he talks about different versions of us and how to shift to another version of us, basically by decision that now we are someone else

it is obviously harder than it sounds but the understanding of what he says is the first step we may do towards the decision of becoming new person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDNfnmN838

also it made me think today that just by changing us, giving us the new role being married to our love and focusing fully on us, the feelings we would have, what we would do, is giving us big power, as we take the focus of him, how he behaves, what he does and he doesnt feel some pressure from us and at the same time by focusing on us and how we feel in our new role (the more we get to that feeling the more we rehears is and the more it sticks to us) we are altering the Universe/reality in which we are (or which we perceive)

so focus more on yourselves and how you feel in your great new relationship and less on them being in that relationship (as that is obvious as that is what you want and makes you feel so good ) and also it will take away the negative feelings you may have

the negative feelings we experience are only there as we focus too much on them being in here or behaving certain way and our mind is telling us but that is not true i see him doing that and this

while if we focus solely on us, our feelings how it is to be married, loved and happy, then we will not feel the negative feelings as that is the feeling in us we can just tune into

1/10/2016 8:49 am  #2

Re: Bashar - video, we start at the 0 point at each moment

Amazing post. It is all true. When i focus only on my feelings, how i feel when we are together, what i do for her, how i feel when i do something for her etc etc, my bad toughts just disappear. We must just realize that what is going now in this universe or "reality" it is our past so it is not important, no matter how bad situation can be.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUΒ 

1/10/2016 9:09 am  #3

Leli exactly, we have to keep reminding ourselves

I just read in the book that most of our thoughts repeat each and every day, the same thoughts, so it takes time before we change those thoughts

the feeling of love and power, fulfillment is in each of us already, they just help us to realize that

so if we want to feel it again, we just tune to that feelings and we are there

i sometimes go back in my mind to the "past" reality (we know there is no past really) where he was so much in love with me, that he was jealous of me, possesive, would do anything to please me, and i just feel like i was there again, what would i feel? i d feel amazing, sparkling, joyful, in my power, loving and very very loved and when i get to that feeling ( which i can do when i focus on that) then its like i was living it again and it feels great

so sometimes we can travel to our past to connect to our awesome future, as what matters is only our now, so if it helps us feel good and powerful, loved and full of this beautiful radiance that is what matters and what brings them back or lets say what brings us to our prefered reality :-)

1/10/2016 9:11 am  #4

I have a question. I believe in law of attraction at the same time, sometimes I get the urge to send text to my girlfriend which I am not sure why. But after sending it, I feel did I screw up. what is the best way to tackle this?

Thank you Universe for listening to my wishes! I am happy and grateful now that I am having a new committed relationship with my princess and we are living together with more understanding and love! Thank you universe for giving me everything that keeps me happy and rejoice!

1/10/2016 9:29 am  #5

if you have the urge then its usually wrong and the feeling which you get after that ( feeling I screwed up) just showed it wasnt really right to do

if you act from the place of inner guidance, the urge doesnt feel like urge but like intuition, its light and when you send a message at that place, then you feel very light about it, and you dont care if you get some answer or what answer and that was the right thing to do

i had that before when it felt like inspiration, i felt like drawn to do it but at the same time it felt light like if some higher power was just leading me, i did it so fast and when i did, i felt relief and calm and then he replied in a very fast and good way

when i did it like from urge, feeling like i have to, cant help it then after sending that i felt like i will faint and then it was wrong and i got very anxious

1/10/2016 9:38 am  #6

happygirl, thank you for the answer. I have one question. How do I differentiate between instinct and urge. Because the urge felt like an instinct but with no reason.

Thank you Universe for listening to my wishes! I am happy and grateful now that I am having a new committed relationship with my princess and we are living together with more understanding and love! Thank you universe for giving me everything that keeps me happy and rejoice!

1/10/2016 9:53 am  #7

I think its something you have to observe and learn by trying and doing mistakes
that is how i learnt that and am still learning

i dont have a specific answer to that

its true that the line between the urge and intuition is very thin

i try to listen to my body a lot so the other day i wanted to buy a program which meant money i dont really have now, or i do but shouldnt spend it

i tried to feel in advance what it will feel like if i buy that knowing the money i gone and maybe wasted and also if i dont buy it at all

when feeling i will not buy it i felt really stomach ache, didnt feel comfortable in that feeling while if i did the opposite like i am buying that i felt relief but mainly like feeling calm in my body and excited at the same time, like its the right decision

finally i didnt buy it so told myself it was right to do it

funnily after week of the gate closed to that, they reopened and i felt like it is a sign, then i felt like drawn to it but not feeling urge like jumping or cant live without it just like slight pull, i bought it yesterday and so far its great and i feel very positive

so maybe start to use ur intuition in other areas so you train yourself how to recognize if its just ego urging you to do something or if its inspired action

i hope it helps a bit :-)

Last edited by happygirl (1/10/2016 9:56 am)

1/10/2016 10:29 am  #8

PrinceCharm wrote:

I have a question. I believe in law of attraction at the same time, sometimes I get the urge to send text to my girlfriend which I am not sure why. But after sending it, I feel did I screw up. what is the best way to tackle this?

I know what you mean, because i have the same filling. One of "love guru" said something about that. You must do no contact, because this show her that you dont need her to be happy. You must be 100% happy without her. When she come back she will put another 10% on your happines, so together you will be 110% happy or you will have magic relationship. She must chase you, and she must put some work to be with you. If she dont do this, it will leave you again, because she will think it is so easy to get together with you and she will try again, then you will become sad and LOA will be working on your sadness. This lines are taken from psychology of relationships. Use them and you LOA to get her back. Dont waste your time for writing some sms or emails, use this time to visualisation your perfect relationships. Do your visualisation, try to have feelings like you will have when she come back and trust LOA.Β 

When i have same filling like you i usually start visualisation for 5 minutes, or i just daydreaming about us on vacation, our big day, how i drink some special drinks with my father in law when i tell him that she is pregnat etc etc. After this i become happy and i forgot about sms or email :D :DΒ 

1/10/2016 10:50 am  #9

I agree with you Leli and it is my own experience, even if my guy was always the one who initiated contact, he basically didnt say more then I miss you and I was all happy and again lost my energy in that, which taught me one thing - I am amazing woman and I deserve man who knows my value and my  inner beauty and who would do anything for being with me

so from now I dont take any excuses or just missing you as a reason to even reply, it maybe the strategy many people will say its not good to ignore him

but from my past relationship experience and knowing he would climb mountains at the beginning of our relationship, now i dont only initiate contact, i even am at the point that i have to hear something really amazing like i want you back baby otherwise am not ready to even bother replying

for me its been already two years and I realized thanks to me being happy each time i got tiny message saying nothing major i taught him that i am here any time he wants and that gave him strength and at the same time he has no reason to come back or really want me

so now i just put focus on me and my uniqueness and that is it

i dont believe he will come back fully unless he realizes i have moved on and am fully happy without him and some one time message every few months is not what i want

so i set my new intention - either he will come fully or not, who cares, i am over 30 girl, wanting family, kids, happiness, am not gonna play energy games forever

and so i just try to feel how i felt when we met and as Veronica suggested just get back to that feeling - which was I didnt care really if he texts me or not, as he was the one crazy about me, i even didnt love him for a long time when we started, i was full of joy, sparkle, radiated enthusiasm and was carefree and that is what i am tuning to now

and i sort of know he will come back eventually but if not i will know already how to feel great and i will be in love with my life, so maybe some other guy will appear who knows

i even stopped wanting some one message from him or one tiny little thing, dont have a clue how the whole package could come to me, but that is not my business anyway, my business is only to feel awesome and great and that is what i am doing :-)
the rest Universe will do, I am sure of it

I see only the end result and even when seeing that I focus on my feelings more then on him or what he does in that dream

1/10/2016 11:12 am  #10

Happygirl, how long do you use LOA to get him back? you sound like you have some mixed deserves about him? You want him or you just let universe to choose for you?
My story it is very similar to yours. When we start i didnt really love her and i didnt care about her. She was just my fun, my friend and later she become the one. At start she was crazy about me. She do everything to be with me. She come to me in the middle of night if i just say a word. :D I know that this time it wont be like that because i have very very strong filing about her but i wont let her to just call me, say sorry and we are back. She must do something. She must chase me for coupe of weeks. Why? Because i will be happy if she chase me, and than i will have very very strong positive energy which will make our relationship very strong and perfect. Happy end :D :D Β Β 

Β 

Board footera